Adopted by the Sidemen

By KaylaXIX

*WARNING: This story may contain triggering thoughts or moments. Please be aware of that! Alexandra is a teen... More

Prologue
Responsible
Late Night Thoughts
The Short Man
Names
Eating
Getting To Know Eachother
Telling Harry
Video
Hate
Telling The Others & Sick
Really Sick
Suffering
I Will Always Stay With You
Pancakes
School?
School
lunch
christina
anger
josh
loss of confidence
lie
rebecca
run away
lake
lying
oh no. they found out
blasting music
CONGRATS TO THE BOYS
cold
shivering
harry knows again
thank you harry
old habits
face reveal!!!!!
Laying in the Grass
Tag Challenge
Park Incident
Never Understand
Dinner
Oh Snap
Leaving
JJ
Well Then
Pain
Calling Him
Betrayal... Once Again
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Alone
ANNOUNCEMENTS
Christmas Day
Black Abyss
TAG
Thanks JJ
Decisions
Epilogue
THE END A/N
SEQUEL IS OUT!!

Goodbyes

6.8K 110 33
By KaylaXIX

SONG IS "HALF A HEART" BY ONE DIRECTION. IT IS PREFERRED THAT YOU LISTEN TO IT WHILE READING. :)

-2 WEEKS LATER-

"Are you sure you have everything?" Harry asks Hannah and I while he climbs in the front seat of the car.

"For the hundredth time, Harry, yes!" I laugh because he has been asking us that all morning.

"Sorry, I'm just really nervous," he exclaims.

"Don't be, everything will go fine," I tell him. I'm extremely nervous, though.

I look out the window and see Vik and Tobi's cars drive off, then Harry's car starts moving. The others are going in Vik and Tobi's cars to meet us at the airport as well as Hannah's family is. Hannah and I are in the backseat of Harry's car with all of our luggage.

Hannah and I had rented an apartment in Miami and we found a really high ranked school nearby. I had also applied for a job at a coffee shop just down the road from the apartment. Hannah applied and received a job at a mall as a cashier.

Before I know it, we are at the airport. We all stand in the lobby of the airport and I watch as Hannah goes to say goodbye to her family. I turn to the boys and see them looking at me with sad smiles on their faces.

Then I hug all of them individually, which makes me emotional because it feels like this is the last time I'm gonna see them, but it isn't. It cant be.

When I get to Harry, he hugs me for extra long.

"Be careful, ok? I love you," Harry whispers.

"I love you, too," I reply then pull away from the hug. We make eye contact for a few seconds.

"Thank you, for helping me through everything," I say to him.

"Hey, you're like a sister to me. I'd do anything for you," he replies with a smile which I kindly return.

"Stay safe," Vik says to me.

"Don't forget to skype us," JJ states excitedly.

"Yeah, I wont forget," I giggle.

The intercom comes on and states that my flight is boarding.

"This is it," I breathe out. The boys nod sadly.

"Goodbye. I love you all," I say.

"Goodbye! Love you, too," they all exclaim.

Hannah and I start walking towards the plane boarding area. I look back at the boys one last time and give them a wave. They wave back.

I take a deep breathe and turn the corner that separates the boys and I.

And I feel like I'm missing a piece of me.

A/N

Short chapter! But next chapter is the epilogue. So, no chapter inspiration for this and the next.

~Kayla

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 492 33
Harry's been acting different lately which catches the attention of the rest of the sidemen. One certain sideman in particular, Simon.
159K 2.3K 44
(I WROTE THIS In 2015 SO BE WARNED AS TO HOW CRINGEY THIS IS IM SO SORRY) Hey, im Alex. There's nothing much you need to know about me really. Im 10...
26.6K 181 53
Autumn Young is a random 17 year old with a story... What happens when her mum and dad die and she has to move to her foster parents house and they a...
203K 2.3K 35
Being the younger sister of one of the biggest YouTubers isn't as great as you think... ex specially when you have to live with his older mates... an...