How To Get The Girl

By Fairytale-Enthusiast

It's as easy as one two three. More

Three Steps
Step One: Get to Know Her
Step Two: Pick Up Her Drunk Friend?
Step Three: Bra Shopping?
Four Steps In
The Fifth Step
Number Six
Step Seven: Shop for a Wedding Dress
Step Eight: A Shoulder to Cry On
Step Nine: Ask Her Out
Step Ten: Now Who Needs a Shoulder?
The Bittersweet Taste of Regret and Moving On
How to Get the Girl: In Three Easy Steps

Step Eleven: Kiss the Girl

74 4 3
By Fairytale-Enthusiast

I trudge through the mud in the rain. The weather matches my dreary mood, my clothes do not. I'm adorned in a mix of neon pink and green, I can see her smiling at me because of it.

I stand up, clear my throat, and stumble through the gibberish that I know they've come to hear.

I'm only halfway done when I see the judgemental stares being cast my way. I try to push through with no avail.

I break, and run over to her.

I press my lips hard to hers. They're plump and made up, but also cold and unforgiving.

I can hear the crowd gasp in horror. To them, I'm nothing more than the lavender-haired girl who lives in the coffee shop.

To Meg, I'll always be the shoulder to cry on. The one to help her get through breakups. The one to bring bra shopping, and to ask for advice about dating, about life.

Now I'm neither. I'm the thirty-year-old woman who kissed the corpse.

If she'd only have asked. My advice would have been to keep living.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 285 9
Grace has been a babysitter for the Owen family for years. Read as they turn her from just a babysitter into their own personal Toy.
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
48.6K 872 22
Aurora Rossi no one ever carried about her growing up except her mother her father really never wanted to have a girl so he ignored her so does her b...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...