Saving Him

By urbantai

Kaya Zula is a twenty-three year old doctor. One night out at the club with her best friend changes her whole... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Authors Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Authors Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Apologies
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue
Help
Who Hurt You

Chapter 18

37.6K 2.1K 285
By urbantai

Hello. Get ready for some more drama. And for those who forgot, I only make short stories ..

Kaya in mm.

Excuse my mistakes ..

-Tai💘

--

Omniscient

Rayne laid asleep on Kaya's couch with a ice pack covering his head.

She was beaten up pretty badly, but Kaya didn't believe August did it.

Especially her August.

Besides, Rayne was trying to break them up four months ago and she is always starting drama with girls and sleeping with married men. 

It only makes since if she got caught or was bound to finally get her ass beat from the way she talks to people and thinks she untouchable.

Kaya folded her arms and kicked the couch to wake Rayne from her slumber and she shot up. "What?"

"You need to start talking." Kaya said.

Rayne sighed and sat up on the couch. "It's pretty simple Kaya." Rayne said rolling her eyes. "I was walking back to my car and I was shoved against it. I turned around and August was standing over me yelling and he beat me up from messing with you."

Kaya raised her eyebrow not believing anything she said.

"And how long ago did this happen and why did you come here?"

"It happened around 4 and you're a doctor." She said in a duh tone.

"Well you're okay now, so you can leave." Kaya said walking towards the door.

"So you're going to stay with him?" Rayne asked.

"Yeah. I don't believe you."

Rayne's face scrunched up in anger and she was so close to spilling the truth about Riley.

"Fine. Don't come crawling to me when he beats your ass!" Rayne yelled leaving out of the door.

Kaya closed her door and walked back to her bedroom as Princess continued to bark at the front door.

--

August entered Kaya's room and placed his keys down on her dresser.

It was going on 11:30 and he quickly got undressed to get in the shower.

He wanted nothing more than to slip inside the bed on the other side without waking her up.

While August scrubbed it body down the curtains were yanked back.

"What da fuck?" He yelled as the water still poured down on his body.

"Where were you? Why are you just now getting back?" Kaya asked.

"I was wit da guys." August replied as he turned the shower off.

Kaya stepped back and looked at his clothes that were laying on the bathroom floor.

"August, I told you to put your clothes in the hamper." Kaya whined as she went to go pick them up.

"Kaya please don't start bitchin." August said annoyed as he started to brush his teeth.

"Excuse me?" Kaya said taken back.

"I don't feel like hearin yo ass complain bout simple shit"

"If it was simple, you should've been done it." Kaya snapped.

"Chill wit dat shit. Go back ta sleep or sum." August said trying to make her leave.

Kaya rolled her eyes and placed his clothes in the hamper but not before she seen the blood on his clothes.

"Aug I really need to talk to you about something." Kaya said.

"What?"

"Well Rayne came by." Kaya said really getting his attention.

"Why?"

"She said --you beat her?"

"What?" August said confused.

He was really over Rayne's shit and wanted nothing more than to end her life right now.

"That's the same thing I said." Kaya said sighing.

"Don't balee' dat bitch." August spat. "Plus I'm already dealin wit dis new nigga dat jus came outta no whea."

"Who?"

"Ion. I think it was Ron or sum shit." August said shrugging.

Kaya nodded her head ass she watched August put on his clothes.

Something was right and she was going to find out.

--

Rayne

"Didn't I tell yo dumbass not to fuck wit her." Riley spat as his right fit came in contact with my eye.

"I'm sorry!" I screamed as I held my eye.

"Why the fuck you do it?" He asked.

"I thought it'll be a good idea." I said shrugging.

"A good idea?" Riley laughed pushing me into the wall.

"Yeah. I thought if I told her about August, she'd leave him and you could go back to her."

"Go back to her? Bitch I'm dead to her! I died three years ago! I knew I should've brought her with me." Riley yelled punching the wall.

I never knew why Kaya was attracted to him.

Yeah he was cute, but he had serious anger issues.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

Pharaoh walked through the door with a grin on his face.

"Riley you not gone believe this shit." Pharaoh said.

"What?"

"I think I know who robbed you."

"Who!" Riley yelled stepping away from him.

"That nigga Kyle. He just got outta jail as soon as you left and his bond was one mill. Kaya had to be apart of it." Pharaoh said repeating the same thing he told me a few weeks ago.

Riley shook his head. "Nah, Kaya would never do that to me."

"Don't be too sure."

"Nah, Kaya a doctor. She got her own money and bailed him out as soon as I left." Riley said in denial.

I rolled my eyes.

I didn't care what they did to Kaya as long as her and August weren't together when they were finished.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

630K 24.3K 45
Kamille Jacobs is a 18 year old with a whole lotta ambition and brains. She graduates her hell hole of a highschool and escapes her bullies and will...
868K 32.7K 103
It's 'Killed or be Killed' and living in New Orleans, you start to live by the 'Survival of The Fittest' mentality. Everyone's trying to make it and...
36.4K 1.5K 27
Nyla all grown up and still top dog. With balancing her love life and her business Can she keep it together or will she have to choice?
1.1M 46.8K 18
Sequel to His Hostage It's been two years since Belinda last seen August at her house when he confessed his love. August is trying to cope with deal...