Against all odds

By klainesings15_etc

Blaine Anderson has everything; the perfect girlfriend, loyal friends and an unquestioned respect at Mckinley... More

Never Ending Cycle

233 14 5
By klainesings15_etc

"Hey, Hummel?".

Kurt sighed heavily. Not today, he thought. It was a never ending cycle.

Blaine Anderson and Noah Puckerman were making their way across the parking lot towards him. Kurt tried to keep walking.

"Hummel, I'm talking to you", Blaine jogged up to him.

"Why you being so rude?", Puck asked.

"I-I'm sorry guys, I don't want any trouble".

"Aww, poor Kurtie", Blaine snatched his satchel from his shoulder, causing Kurt's arm to jerk painfully.

"Come on guys".

Blaine ignored him and tossed it to Puck who proceeded to throw it into the dumpster behind him. Kurt winced.

"Oh, pity, looks like Hummel dropped his handbag", Blaine mocked. Kurt took a step towards the dumpster.

"Woah, woah. Hummel, what's the hurry", Puck said, holding up his hands.

"I, uh, need m-my bag".

"We're all friends here, Kurt", Blaine smirked.

"Yeah", Kurt breathed trying to calm himself.

"What the fuck are you wearing?".

"Um, clothes".

"Are you trying to be smart?", Blaine said, his face inches away from Kurt's.

"I, I, no, I'm not".

"Blaine, better step away before he tries to kiss you".

Blaine snickered, "Yeah, you're right".

Kurt failed to prevent his bottom lip from trembling.

"Why're you scared, Hummel?".

"I-I'm not".

"Bullshit", Blaine chuckled, "you're shaking like a motherfuckin' leaf".

"I'm sorry".

"You should be sorry".

"Oh he will be", Puck grinned and Kurt shivered.

"Please, guys can I go?".

"Don't be mean Kurt".

"We're just tryna be nice to you because you're a loser".

"Thanks", the unsure tone in Kurt's voice must've been obvious because both boys frowned at him.

'Are you trying to be funny?", Blaine raised an eyebrow.

"Or are you trying to get your ass kicked?", Puck added.

"Neither, I just have to get to my locker".

"You'd rather do that than hang with us?", Blaine mocked, smirking at Puck.

Kurt didn't answer, maybe because he was scared or maybe because he didn't know how to.

"Can I just get my satchel please?".

"You're what?".

"My satchel".Puck narrowed his eyes and Blaine spoke.

"I don't know what the hell that is but there's an ugly ass handbag in the dumpster?".

"Yeah, sorry, that's it".

"So what are you looking for, Hummel, go on. Say it".

"My, uh, my handbag, can I get my handbag please?".

"I'll get it for you", Puck said. Kurt was slightly surprised at his action.

"Oh, thank you".

"You're welcome Lady Hummel", Puck emerged with the leather satchel in his hand. Kurt was upset to see the rubbish and food waste that was now decorating it.

Instead of handing it to Kurt though, Puck passed it to Blaine who proceeded to undo the straps, turn the bag upside down and spill Kurt's belongings onto the hard ground.

Kurt swallowed hard and bent down to gather his stuff, he was hit hard on the shoulder and neck when Blaine fired the now empty satchel at him.

Kurt was shaking as he packed his satchel at the fastest pace he could.

"Have a nice day, Hummel", Blaine smirked and he and Puck walked around the corner, across the carpark and into the school. Kurt leaned his body against the wall.

"Breathe, Kurt, in and out", he told himself repeatedly, "You're gonna be just fine".

Although he wasn't so sure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

939K 16.1K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
127K 531 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!
881K 37.3K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
102K 3.1K 25
a paige bueckers story.