Friends or more? (Shawn Mend...

By brenn45

What will happen when Shawn and his best friend Paisley discover unknown feelings? Will someone come between... More

Cameron
Anxiety
Yes!!
Wake up call
Mall
New hair?!
Hate leads to cutting... Again?!
Silent treatment
What happened to best friends?
Okay?
Shopping! ❤️
Shamilla or nah?
really nash?
Olive Garden
Girl talks
Kisses
PCA's
Finally
Jelinsky
You weren't hearing things
Bailee heard what?!?
Lameron
six flags
roni and tay
what the heck?!?!?
thanks you two
you got lucky
sequel
Just published.
THANK YOU!!!!

JOX official!

7.4K 165 15
By brenn45

(Mahogany's POV)
I walk into the hotel because we arrived for magcon. We were all about to leave for dinner when I noticed a path of roses. I walked into the room and Jacob stood there holding a bouquet of navy blue roses.

He walked up to me and asked. "Seeing as we have the PCA's in about 2 days will you go with me?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. I've had a crush on Jacob for the longest time.

He told me to go to Paisley's room because she got me an outfit. I walked into the room and then I was instantly attacked. "Mo!!!" Paisley screamed. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too!" I giggled. "Do you have my dress?" I asked. She nodded and went to the closed and pulled out a navy blue dress with the same color converse. I fell in love with the outfit.

We walked out and then I was pulled back by Shawn. "Shawn?!? What do you want?" I asked. "Do you think Paisley would go on a date with me?" He asked."I don't know but I'll talk to her." I smiled. He thanked me and hugged me.

A/N    Sorry short chapter but I ran out of ideas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 15.7K 25
Little did I know, the day I caught that bus, The day I sat next to the boy with the happy smile... everything had already changed.
1.3M 52.3K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 19.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
496K 1.9K 3
*WATTYS 2018 LONGLIST* Second book in the Pirates series