Prince of all Demons

By Kyuubi_Girl

Read to find out Kyuubi_Girl owns the story line anyone who takes my idea is to give me full credit in their... More

The demon prince
Human World with the Demon Prince
Just great
The next day (i no not worth the wait)
School is.....
Enough shit
First and Last day back
New cover
Back in the Human World-Sadly.

Later that day

2.8K 141 10
By Kyuubi_Girl

Today, is the day I'm not ready for. Well I just found out about it today, so I'm so not ready! What am I gonna do when they ask my name? Do I say 'Hey I'm Naruto Kyuubi, the prince of all Demons, the son of King Kurama Kyuubi. Please kill me now.'? I mean I'm more ready for the day I get crowned! I swear it's easier in the Demon World, I don't have to worry about how people will react to who I am and who my father is.

"So....what will I say when they ask my name?" I ask. "Huh? Oh my god, I forgot! Uh....we can give you your human name? Is that ok? Or do you just wanna see what happens when you tell them your demon name?" Minato asks/replies.

"Well...my dad always told me to never be ashamed of who I am, even if I'm gonna be hunted, and that's why I have guards watching as we speak, so I guess, I'll go with my Demon Name." I reply. "Wait. What do you mean we have guards watching us?" Naruko asks worried and starts to get in a fighting stance. "It's fine! And they were ordered to watch over me! Also, you have your fencing stance all wrong." I tell them. "Huh?" They all ask totally confused. "You've never heard of fencing?" I ask. "No...." They reply.

"Well, if your gonna be at my coronation, your gonna need to learn! It's a tradition that we fence on the day of the coronation." I say showing happiness. "We're invited?!?" Kushina asks extremely happy. "Well duh! You are my....'human family'." I say with air quotes. "Wow thank you!" Both girls get excited. "Do I have to wear a suit?" Menma asks stupidly. "Of course! It is a official ceremony! The entire kingdom has to dress nice! Your lucky though! I have to wear my dads monkey suit, the very one he wore for his coronation, and his father did for his and so on and so on." I say. "We will be sure to dress nice." Minato says while putting a hand on Menma's shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
195K 19.1K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
166K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...