Was a Tomboy ?

Af narij__

Lila is a 17 Tomboy girl. she didn't care about life or about anyone until she met him. Jack a handsome and p... Mere

Was a Tomboy ?
Its all about HIM
Doodles
Painful
Summer Party
Getting Ready
Do i have to ?
Lost and Found
Whats Wrong with Kim ?
Felt like Dreaming
Whats Sally up to ?
Trusting Sally
The Island !
Where is Lila ?
Found her
Kim and Lila
Only you in my heart
Put me Down !
Together alone but..
Keep me on your Mind !
Walking out the door
For REAL ?
My Perfect Ending

It was just us !

2.8K 72 5
Af narij__

Hope you find this Chapter interesting !

Comment and Vote Please <3

--------------------------------

Ch. 10 [ It was just us! ]

I went to my room with Ingy. It’s a double bed room. I changed. Then we slept. All I did was thinking of him. The way he saw me.. the way he touched my hand and took me to the garden. And the minutes we were alone together.

Am I really visible to him now ? do I have a chance ? or it was just an ordinary situation ! he saw a girl lost her way and then helped her…. Hmmm…. I am just confused.

The next day we went to the beach. Me, Ingy and Kim. I was wearing my new Skinny black jeans and a white top. Some bracelets and a long necklace. My hair was loose.

I saw him. He was standing there with his friends. All the girlz were around him ! yeah! He is popular.

Why is sally glaring at me ? I wonder.

It was night then. We went back to our rooms.

I just couldn’t sleep so I went out for a walk by myself. I then sat on the beach… staring at the sea. And amazed by the sky with all the stars ! and then I wished for him to love me. To care. To see me the way I see him when I heard his voice calling. Is it a dream ?

‘ Oh ! Lila ?’ Jack just asked.

‘ why are you awake ?’ he said.

‘ don’t you think it’s a bit late for you to walk alone?’ he asked.

‘ummm…. I just couldn’t sleep..’ i blushed while replying.

‘ I guess you need a company… come in .. lets have a walk.. if you don’t mind of course’ he said.

I then looked in his eyes and without hesitation I just said ‘ sure !’

We then walked .. and I couldn’t believe I am really with JACK ! I couldn’t believe we are alone.

‘ so ! are you happy with him ?’ he asked.

‘ him ?’ I asked.

‘ you know ….. Kim’ he said.

‘ he is my friend ! of course I am happy with him’ I answered and seemed bewildered.

‘ friend? You mean he is not your boyfriend ?’ he asked.

‘ HELL NO !! he is just my friend’ I yelled.

He then laughed…

‘ Sorry ! you know my way ‘ I blushed.

It was getting a little chilly and I felt cold. I guess he felt it too. But when he saw me feeling cold. He just gave me his jacket. HE IS GIVING ME HIS JACKET !! for real !!

‘ take it’ he said.

‘ but…..’ I mumbled.

‘ just take it’ he said.

I really needed it ! so I took it but ooppss !! when he was handling me his jacket… I fell down and took him, the jacket with me… leaving us on the shore. Laying on the beach together.

His face was so near !! I could hear his breathing.. his eyes were looking at me.

‘ Lila…….’ He said in a very low yet comfortable voice.

‘NOW I FOUND YOU !!!!’ Sally just came running.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is Sally Stalking them ??

Wait for the new chapter to know more !

Comment and Vote Please <3

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

7.1K 364 29
Reyna was a normal 18 year old girl, fresh out of high school. Living with her dad because of divorce with her parents. Ordinarily Reyna is quite the...
388 24 30
Tessa Linton led the dream life of a teenager. Her parents were both doctors, and made an abundance of money. Against her wishes, her father insisted...
743 1 14
Lucy now 17 years old and off to college ready to become a adult! When she meets a pink haired idiot named Natsu the most popular guy at school. He...
11 0 12
Can strangers become more than strangers within a night? Lilah Sora a 19 years old woman who loves to party but still has a loving and caring persona...