Top 10 good wattpad books

By melaninqueenz

Books I have read that I think they are awesome that will make you laugh,cry or even smile at cheesiness of t... More

10
08
07
06
05
04
03
02
01

09

42 0 0
By melaninqueenz

Good girl &Bad boy.Cliché

Grace is Sweet, simple and way too sarcastic. She doesn't like to be rude to people but, she stands for her friemds and family no matter what. Cameron is Badass, law breaker who doesn't believe in love and has no intrest in girls whatsoever. 'Love is perfect waste of time' he likes to say. You put the cocky badass and the queen of sarcasm together, with some twists and turns..and what have we got? An unforgettable rollercoaster ride full of fun, arguments, fights, laugh riots and much more! This isn't just any cliché, this is father and mother of all clichés!

By AnnabelleSmithson

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.4K 289 13
As the title says
1.1M 62.4K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
4.1M 88.2K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
4.4M 245K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...