Stuck with the bad boy

By Muffiish

Did he know how hard it was for me to breathe when he was this close to me? Our bodies were pressed to each o... More

Editing & new version
Chapter 1: Misunderstanding
Chapter 2: Don't call me V
Chapter 4: The things we would do for a prank
Chapter 5: The sexual tension is killing us
Chapter 6: A big surprise
Chapter 7: Secrets and lies
Chapter 8: Will you be my girlfriend?
Chapter 9: Amusement park
Chapter 10: Danger
Chapter 11: Almost living out the daydream
Chapter 12: Milk
Chapter 13: Take him down

Chapter 3: People making babies

5.6K 133 15
By Muffiish

Previously:

''I'm River Jacobs''

''Victoria Summers'' I introduced back, even if he knew my name, I still have the manners to introduce myself. He smiled down at me, showing me how much taller he is, making me feel so much shorter.

''How can you be a model?'' His eyes were still on me and this time his signature smirk had made an appearance.

''Oh shut up'' I faked being irritated as I playfully hit his chest.

He didn't seem that bad, did he?

| | CHAPTER 3 : PEOPLE MAKING BABIES | |

Victoria Summers

As you all may remember, River had pranked me by putting blue color in my toothpaste. Well let me tell you that karma is a bitch. What I did not expect from the payback, was a detention with Mr asshole himself... 

Let's rewind the day...

I woke up too early to even call it morning, and I felt the need to change the time on River's alarm, only so he would be around twenty to thirty minutes late, but it all depends on him in the end. Feeling that this was too small of a prank, I also managed to hack into his phone, change the ringtone to a crying baby and put myself as his home screen. Such a small prank.

I was currently sitting next to Ethan and completely bored out of my mind while Mr I know it all tried to lecture us on whatever he was talking about. I barely knew what class I was in. Saving me out of this boredom was none other than River himself. He burst through the door with a death glare and might I add, shirtless. Gawking at the sight I started to laugh my ass off while the girls in my class started to drool. He looked beyond furious as if smoke was coming out off his ear and nose, yet he pulled off the bed hair look. This fine man is sexy.

''SUMMERS, YOU'RE A DEAD WOMAN WALKING!'' The whole class jumped in their seats by the sudden roar of a freaking lion! To say that I wasn't scared to the point where I wanted to shit my pants was an understatement.

''Wait, don't they say a dead MAN walking?'' I wondered out aloud which earned me a growl and an even worse death glare compared to the one earlier. Shit... okay dear hell or devil or whatever, I understand my punishment, please just take me.

''Detention for Jacobs and Summers'' A third party spoke.

Wait WHAT?

I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING?!

''Why? Did you see me roar like a freaking lion just now?!'' I questioned my good for nothing teacher. 

''Uhm... well you see, I don't like your attitude''

He doesn't like my attitude? What kind of excuse was that? This was f*cking bullshit!

''My attitude? My F*CKING attitude?! Are you kidding me?! You've never ever spoken to me before, how the f*ck can you dislike my attitude, huh?'' I asked incredulously and watched how he shifted uncomfortably in his place. Let us hear his good comeback now, shall we?

''Well, Ms Summers, now when you're arguing back, sums up this dislike of your attitude that I have'' He then continued ''Please head to the principal's office, thank you'' he even dared to say thank you...

Not bothering to say anything that could get me into more problem, I pushed River out of the way as I headed out of the stinking room.

''Thanks for the detention'' River muttered as he walked right next to me. 

''I hope you took good care of the baby'' With that said, he stomped away cursing under his breath like the baby he is.

As I continued walking I realised that I didn't even know where the principal's office were. Plus my only way of finding out the way had gone cursing under his breath and it was all my fault. 

I had walked past so many different doors and lockers, which earned me a headache and probably a phobia against doors. When I passed the last door of the corridor I finally gave up and huffed in defeat. Sighing I sat down on the stairs by the last door and closed my eyes.

''Don't you look lost'' a very familiar voice stated and I could feel how he sat next to me, too close even. I slowly opened my eyes to see Damon way too close, so close that one movement from either one of us and his lips would be mine to taste. I wonder how his pink lips would feel against mine.

Wow... Victoria slow down that thought process of yours. You never think about this with a boy, you usually kiss them and feel nothing, just to please yourself.

Except with Jake.

Don't even start to think about him.

He's a jerk and you know it.

''I know that I'm attractive and all that, but you kinda creep me out with that stare of yours'' Damon said, letting out a scared chuckle escape his lips. He pushed himself up from the stairs, my eyes trained on his biceps. His hand was out for me to take, although it took me a while to realise that. His hand felt warm against mine but I couldn't feel that spark, I usually felt when Jake touched me.

That's because he isn't Jake.

''So where are you heading?'' He helped me up from the stairs and released my hand. 

''Principal's office, though I have no clue where it is and I may or may not grow a phobia against doors'' 

He chuckled at my words before leading me to the office. It turns out that I was closer than I thought, if I only turned to the right and walked like five steps I would had been there. I felt pretty stupid by now.

''Thanks for the help'' The embarrassment taking over me as I took a glance at the floor. He let out a laugh and saluted me goodbye.

I usually don't knock on doors, so why bother now even if it is the principal's office. Without the care in the world I flung the door open, ready to step in but I stood frozen on my place as I saw the scene in front of me. Trust me I wanted to move but it felt like someone was holding me firmly in place. Obviously I regretted my actions and I wished that I had changed my normal routine. Why couldn't I just be a normal person and knock on the door first? Well, at least I've learned something now.

The principal is not drunk if that's what you're thinking and even if I wanted to look away, I somehow couldn't. The shock was too overwhelming and it felt like my eyes were bleeding. Why can't I close my eyes or at least blink?!

Right in front of me on the desk was none other than my principal laying on top of my f*cking MOTHER! Their clothes were all over the room and probably ripped apart too, yet they could only stare back at me. I was glad yet disgusted that Mr Lopez was holding a condom in his hand that were clearly covering his junior down there. Their bodies were closely pressed together not leaving a single room for air between. As I said before, I was glad for this yet disgusted because I did not want to see my mother's nor my principal's private parts anytime soon or ever.

''Well, happy to see both of you, glad that you want more babies mama'' The sarcasm rolled off my tongue like it was my second nature. When I finally managed to walk away and leave that hideous sight, it didn't even take a millisecond before my mother shouted ''VICTORIA SUMMERS COME BACK IN HERE!'' 

Did she really think that I wanted to see her banging my principal?

No thanks.

I headed towards my room, wanting to unseen what I had just seen. Clearly that wasn't about to happen soon or ever in my entire life, talk about being scarred for life! As if the scene I had just seen wasn't enough, my lovely roommate was currently sucking faces with a blonde chick. Her dress was so short that I could see her ass that had stains of poop? Euuw! 

Her black dress was halfway down, humongous breasts falling out, why did she even bother wearing a bra? They were hanging out there trying to breathe in the air. This could absolutely not be a student at this school, she must be some kind of hooker or stripper with her fake blonde hair. Her, alone was disgusting enough to see, while her and my roomie was exploring Africa with their tongues in each other's throats. His hands were roaming her body, making their way to her ass... oh no...no no this is vomit worthy. If you haven't guessed it yet, he spread the poop... 

Okay, this is my cue to leave.

''How wonderful that people find this day perfect for making babies'' I yelled before closing the door behind me with a smirk. I could hear River mutter something before a loud thump was heard through the wall. 

''Ouch'' A female voice moaned in pain. With that said, clearly River dropped her sorry ass.

The door suddenly jerked open with such force I thought it would break. My eyes were met with River's perfect chiseled chest. I almost licked my lips in temptation, why did he have to be such a hot jerk. 

''Look I lost a bet and had to take her to my room and yeah you know...'' He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. That's when I also noticed his lack of clothing down there... this boy was only wearing a pair of boxes outside the dorms. And why was he explaining this to me like I had asked? 

''What does it have-'' He didn't let me finish before dragging me into the room.

''Act like you're my girlfriend, I need to get rid off her'' He whispered in my ear as we faced the girl with fake hair. I gave him an 'are you kidding' me look though he didn't seem to notice as he made up some plan in his head. I was about to head out of the room once again when the girl decided to speak up. 

''Are you kidding me River, you couldn't wait till I left before you called this ugly ass b*tch?''

What did she just call me?!

My head whipped around faster than this girl could moan, and that is saying a lot. My eyes were glued into hers, trying to express all the hatred I had inside of me to her. Apparently I have a lot of hatred cause the girl squirmed in her place. 

''You do not get to call me an ugly ass b*tch when you're the one rocking a wig'' And before she had the time to reply, I quickly added ''And not to mention the poop in your ass that River here helped you wipe off''

I wish all of you could see the expression on River's face after my words. I had just seen my principal and mother together, but not even that vision was worst than what River was experiencing right now. His face was turning greener than I've ever seen a human being have. He kept glancing at his hands in wonder and utterly repulsed by his actions. That's when he vomited and that ear piercing scream will forever make me laugh. For the first time I was grateful for my roommate because he just couldn't stop vomiting all over this fake wigged girl.

***

After strolling around the school, I finally ended at the cafeteria. Like the high school movies, there were tables for all the groups in school, the jocks, nerds, wannabes, silent ones, yeah you get the hint.

A girl waved me over, also known as the girl that River was having fun with my first night. I flicked her off and went to sit with the jocks, at least they didn't like to talk shit and judge people cause they were guys. All those thoughts went crashing down when I took a seat and everyone went silent. Maybe they did judge?

''Is there a problem with me sitting here?'' I raised one eyebrow as I glanced around the table. There were around seven guys, all good looking in their own way.

''Of course there's no problem, we like having beautiful girls hanging with us'' A brown haired guy spoke up while the other's sent me their best smiles. He gave me a wink while they continued with their conversation. 

''I'm Mike Crawford'' A blonde one introduced while the others were still engrossed in whatever they were talking about. He was nice enough to introduce me to everyone and what kind of position they had in the football team. I gave each of them a wave before feeling a vibration in my back pocket. I took my phone out and saw that I had a message from Jake.

I'm so sorry babe, can we talk? - Baby J

He didn't give me the time to reply when my phone started to vibrate once again, but this time he was calling.

Should I answer or not? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 85 11
"i want you." he said smoothly in his husky voice. My lungs feeling tighter as the seconds passed by. "I.. I.." I was completely lost for words, sudd...
56K 761 45
"Get on your knees." he huskily said. But I was not easy to bend on rules. I hate to submit and that's why I was not going to follow his order. I sta...
2.6K 17 79
'Mate her!' Lukas's beast roared from within. The outburst surprised him. Unlike some situation where his wolf wanted blood from his women now, it's...
15K 1.2K 21
"I hate you so much," i said while looking directly into his eyes. He takes steps towards me while maintaining the eye contact . "But you'd still be...