Can Love Happen Twice..???

sizzlingblacky tarafından

" I hate you.." I said looking straight into his eyes with anger and hurt in my heart. I felt his warm breat... Daha Fazla

Prologue..
Of all the persons in the world ..
You are still my Pumpkin..
Love birds....
Two can play this game..
Am I destined to like only him in this lifetime.
The Three Musketeers..
"History repeats itself!!"
Oh god what have I done.
Its my part to seek forgiveness..
Be ready Mr.Turner..
Maybe we have a Chance again!
In which both hearts year separately..
Jealous much?
Just when I thought we had a chance
Mission accomplished..
I think I have triggered a wrong switch.
I have a very very bad feeling about this...
Love bites...
You are my treasure...
Sweet and Sour..
I lost myself in him..
Betrayal!! Again!!!
Lost
Even if we are miles apart...
Nothing in this world..
You are my life...
Epilogue

End of excursion

2.1K 57 0
sizzlingblacky tarafından

"Enough with the chattering woman. Come and watch how to do this properly" it was Gavin. He was yelling at us for the past five minutes.

"Oh really? You are going to teach us how to do Skiing is it?" Gracie asked with pure sarcasm in her voice.

"Yeah" Gavin struggled to form a sentence looking at Gracie.

Only she can make him stumble upon himself. I am proud of you my girl.

She folded her hands over her chest and waited impatiently for him to start. I signaled Gracie that I am ready to move.

We mounted on the board and flew over the ice like there is no stopping. Yeah I love skiing and I am best at it.

We stopped after a few hundred meters.

We turned around to find the guys standing with their mouth open. Gavin's expression was priceless. He looked like he has seen a ghost.

"Come on baby. I am still waiting for your lesson" Gracie yelled with sarcasm rolling in her tongue. I burst out laughing hard.

Oh my god I have such wonderful friends in the world.

Soon we were joined by the gang. Jake and stella took off somewhere private as soon as we reached this place. They are very fast in taking their relationship to the next level. Jake asked me ideas to propose to her.

I was about to mount on my skies when he dropped on his knees infront of me.

"Please marry me will you?" Now it was my turn to drop my jaw. Like seriously.

Already people around us started watching this funny incident.

And I was standing their without doing anything like a statue.

"I have never seen a girl like you before. You are wonderful in
everything you do. And the way you just did that jump 'Well you caught me off guard babe' Will you marry me please?" I tried hard not to laugh but I couldn't suppress anymore so I
burst out laughing.

"Oh come on Nora. It's not time to laugh. It's time to decide your life. Take our relationship to another level" he was whining like a child when Vince punched him in the stomach hardly.

Yup...

You guys thought it was Vince who proposed me right? But no it was my half brained idiotic friend Steve.

"Oww man. Can't you see I am in the crucial stage of my life" he half yelled at Vince while we all were laughing like maniacs.

At this stage the crowd around us got bigger and they were yelling at me to say yes.

"Say yes to that young man dear" It was a Grandma in the crowd. Seriously?

"What??? No" I said at once.

And then there was a series of 'Oh's.

"Now get up you idiot" I hit his head.

"Well it would have been nice if you would have said yes at least for once." Steve grinned from ear to ear.

"Ha ha. In your dreams" I said and started to dive in the snow once again.

Vince was looking angry at Steve all day that he knocked his head whenever he got the chance. While we all were ROFL.

--------------

"Your friends are all like you" I turned around to find Kevin walking beside me.

We all were back home. All others ran to buy ice cream from the nearby meadow while I took this chance to take a stroll in the garden as it is our last day here.

"Kevin" I was surprised to find him here. I thought he too went with my friends.

"Yeah I don't what my life will become without them. And how I managed these many years without them" I said as I sat over the favorite bench of mine and Vince.

"But you managed right?" he asked and I looked at him curiously.

"What I meant is. Even if you love him... I mean them... You managed to spend the last six years without them right" he asked me.

"No Kevin. It was not me who spent those years. The Nora Williams you are seeing here is the real one. The one you saw in London without my friends is just a body with no soul" I replied to him.

"And I have no idea of leaving my soul here and going back to that lifeless world. I want to live as much as possible to regain the happiness I have lost all these years" I continued.

"Yeah. But even your lifeless life gave meaning to my life" he said and I turned my head to find him on the verge of crying.

"Kevin" I took his hand in mine and tried to console him.

"I am sorry to constantly remind you of my feelings Nora. Whenever I see you I even forget who I am. Please bear with me" his voice was pleading. I felt bad for him. He was suffering because of me.

"It's ok Kevin. I can understand you. You don't have to apologize" I assured him.

"You are a wonderful person Nora. Turner is one lucky man" he
smiled again which made my heart feel little weightless.

"No Kevin. I am the one who's lucky enough to have him as mine. You don't know many things about him. Any girl would do anything to have him by their side. But he just chose me. He's like my oxygen Kevin. I would like to breathe him and him
only till I lose my breath. No one can possibly love me like he does. He's the only one who can bring back the smile I lost years back" I said remembering the times during our school. It was like a dreamland when we were in love back then.
He just swept me off my feet. He was the one who made me realize life has many things to offer other than what I had. He's the one responsible for all my happiness and I am the one
responsible for all my sadness.
I am the one lucky to have him...

"Oh my... It's getting late Kevin. We must leave before dawn only then we'll reach home by midnight" I said and stood up from the bench to leave.

But Kevin grabbed my hand swiftly but before I could react he hugged me. I stumbled to get away from his grip at first.But his pleading voice stopped me.

"Please Nora. Just this once" I sighed and hugged him back. After all he's gone through.

"Everything will be alright Kevin don't worry" I patted his shoulders.

"Pumpkin it's getting late" Vince came out of nowhere and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw me hugging Kevin. Kevin let go of me suddenly and apologized to Vince.

"I am sorry Nora. It won't happen again" he said and rushed out of that place ignoring Vince's glares towards him.

Oh no. I am in big trouble...

"Vince" I opened my mouth but he signaled his hand which made me stop in the mid.

"It's getting late. We should leave" with that he sprang up from that place. I jumped and followed him to our room.

"Vince it was not what you think. Kevin is very broken now. He needs me to console." My voice came more like a whisper. I moved forward and grabbed his hand to face him.

"Believe me will you?" I asked him. I can't even believe we are having this conversation.

"I believe you Nora. And I am not angry either. It's just seeing you close with him makes me feel vulnerable. It's like the nightmare I have been having all these years comes back in an instant" he dropped the bags he was holding since then and moved forward to me.

I hugged him without second thoughts. "He's just my friend Vince. And one thing is for sure. I am never ever leaving you again. If that happens then it would be only on my death" I said to him.

"Shhh. Don't say that again. See I am not sad" he smiled and made my lips to curve into a smile.

"I am sorry Vince. I always make you feel bad isn't it?" I asked him wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Well yes. By keeping those luscious lips away from mine" I frowned not getting what he's telling. But his sudden kiss made me understand that. We both smiled in the kiss. How perfect we are for each other.

"If you perverts are done with making out. Please come out we are leaving in five minutes" Steve yelled over the door. I was bright enough to lock the door when I came in. Or else he would have walked in on us.

"No way" Vince yelled back at him. He released my hold and hugged me tightly.

"Come on Vince. We'll be late" I ushered him forward to the car.
I took one last look at the room which held lots and lots memories. I would never forget this trip which made a drastic turn in my life.

All thanks to my great friends...

----------------

"Um Nora where to?" I was half asleep over someone's shoulder. Last time I checked it was Gracie.

I opened my eyes to see Vince frown at my state. Soon I jerked out of my position to find Kevin next to me looking at me with the same expression. Great I have been sleeping on his shoulder and Vince noticed it.

"What did you ask?" I asked him rubbing my eyes. I realized we three were the last persons to be dropped off in the Car.

"I asked where I should drop you?" he asked now indicating his eyebrows at Kevin. Oh he's asking me where is Kevin gonna stay. Well Kevin has asked me permission to stay at my place for a day or two which I couldn't refuse.

"Ummm drop us at my home Vince" I said biting my lip. Being the brilliant I am didn't inform Vince about Kevin staying in my home.

"Really?" he asked and I rolled my eyes at him. Isn't he oblivious to the fact that Kevin is listening to our whole conversation. We three will never make a decent conversation
in the future for sure.

"Yes" I replied grinding my teeth.

"Fine" he huffed and dropped us at my home.

"I'll see you soon. Drive safe and text me once you reach" I was leaning on Vince's side of window from outside.

"Yeah. I'll come meet you tomorrow. Stay safe" his eyes lingered over Kevin as he said those words. As if Kevin is gonna kill me.

"Good night" I turned around but Vince caught me before that and smashed his lips onto mine.

I smiled in the kiss knowing I'll never get bored off this stuff. As
long as it's from him. His tongue traced my lower lip asking for
permission but someone coughing made me jerk out of his grip. I totally forgot about Kevin watching us and involved into French kissing Vince.

Ugh total embarrassing moment...

Wait did he kiss me because Kevin was watching us. I turned around to find him with his signature smirk.

"Vince" I glared at him.

"Love you too. Bye sweet heart" He laughed as he drove off leaving me in the peak of embarrassment.

"Shall we?" I smiled lightly at Kevin and moved towards my home.

-------------------------

"Its very late Kevin. So my parents would be fast asleep. Umm you
can take the guest room at the end. Make yourself comfortable" I guided him to the spare room and jumped stairs to my room.

The familiar smell of lily flavored room freshener was still lingering in my room. The last time I left this room my heart was filled with lots and lots of guilt along with hopelessness.

But now all I have is loads of memories to cherish and a bright
future to look forwards.I quickly changed into my pajama bottoms and freshed up a bit before jogging to Kevin's room.

"Hey. All set?" I peeked into his room to find him checking his mobile.

"Yeah all good" he smiled at me.

"It's very late. Get some sleep. I'll see you morning"

"Good night Nora" he said before I closed his room door.I jumped in my bed with my favourite comforter hovering over me. I sensed that something was different in our house but I couldn't identify that in the dark. So I thought of finding that
morning.

Because right now all I need is a good undisturbed sleep. And my eyes closed as if it had been carrying a load of weight.That's when sleep took over me.

-------------------------

Scorching sunlight hit my eyes at half past one in the afternoon. I slept for nearly ten hours. Great.

After cleaning myself I dragged my feet in the steps and marched towards the kitchen as my stomach was growling like a tiger.

Aunt Ana who was my nanny since kindergarden was arranging food over the table when I went inside the kitchen.

"Hello Ana. I missed you and I missed your pancakes even more" I hugged her from the back as I stole a plate of pancakes and settled over the table.

"Kid as always" she ruffled my hair as she spotted the tasty juice to pair up with it.

"I can't believe you have grown up this much and going to get married soon. Leaving this home and me" she was now in the verge of crying.

"Oh Ana. Don't worry even if I get married I won't forget you. You were like my mom when she wasn't there was for me. I love you" I smiled at her as a small tear escaped my eyes.

"I love you too honey. Do you want more cakes?" she asked me now returning to her normal self.

"Ugh no Ana. I am full. Where is Mom and Dad?" I asked her as I couldn't spot them anywhere.

"Umm. They left for work I think" she stumbled and I frowned.

They are doing it again. They didn't even want to see me as I came back from a week's trip. And their work is so important for them. I was angry so that I didn't feel hungry anymore.

I stood up to leave but Ana stopped me."Don't be mad Honey. They were here this morning. They left just now as the work was so important. Look Nina only made this pancakes for you before she left" My mom cooked for me.

Okay... that is something acceptable. I forgive them as of now.

"Quite a gentleman you have their honey" Ana said as I looked at her to notice whom she was referring. I stood up to find Kevin doing work in his laptop.

"Oh my god. I forgot about him. Ana he's my boss. Did you..." She cut me off.

"Relax honey. He woke up morning itself and had his breakfast and lunch. He's was doing something in his laptop since the moment he left the kitchen. Workaholic it seems" Ana remarked.

"Yeah he is. Well thanks Ana" I smiled at her. She left for kitchen to continue her work.

Kevin has always been a person who never misses to do his duties. He has always been a great boss for me. He had helped me a lot during my early stages of job.

And I feel relieved that he had taken the reunion of me and Vince lightly than I expected him to be. He had always been a silent friend for me who understands without explanation.

I sure do hope it remains that way forever.

----------------------------------

Love ya all
Sizzlingblacky

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

97.2K 2.8K 49
(Highest ranking #1 in lust 💗💗💗) A man walked towards my mate as he called out to her. "Who's that" I whispered. "Oh that ..... that would be my h...
451 12 42
A little sneak peak of the story: He then reach my sweet spot and bit it harshly but the pleasure was overpowering the pain. My hands now moved to h...
8.5M 249K 68
Valentina Matrix sold her virginity to the highest bidder. "She's twenty four and she's never been touched" the announcer yelled to the crowd out men...
28.6K 1.9K 182
MC has always had your normal typical life which many times she wishes she could change. However, with one text message her life would change in ways...