The Visitor

By maevewho

Annie Williams is from a world where Doctor Who is only a show on television. She has always felt out of plac... More

Preface
i. the Crack
ii. a Weird Wake-Up Call
iii. A Fixed Reality
iv. The Wedding of Amelia Pond
vi. The Dreamer to Utah
vii. The Doctor in Utah
viii. The Impossible Man Meets His Impossible End
ix. Eyes of the Innocent
x. Dealings in the Diner
xi. April the 8th, 1969
xii. River and the Switch
xiii. Help Is On Its Way
xiv. The Silent President
xv. The Rebel Flesh
xvi. Almost Annie
xvii. Annie and Anna
Sequel Announcement

v. Something Blue

1.3K 48 3
By maevewho

     Annie sat at the Head Table in the Dining Hall, beside Rory and next to one of the groomsmen, Jeff- the man who united the world against Prisoner Zero. He didn't remember doing it, as the whole universe basically forgot the Doctor, however, and Annie realised slowly that the seating arrangement was slightly different from the show. 

     Not all of it, though. She nearly squeaked out loud when River Song passed by out the window, and even more so when Amy stood up after taking the "present" from Rory, silencing her father.

     "There's someone, missing, someone important, so  important," Amy said, one of her hands going to her head, "Sorry. Sorry, everyone. When I was little, I had an imaginary friend.."

     Annie positively beamed at her new sister-in-law, listening as the rest of the hall stared blankly back. There were groans, and some even looked very concerned for the bride.

     "Raggedy man, I remember  you and you are late for my wedding!" Amy cried finally, and wind began to blow as the Police Public Call Box began to appear, displaying the sound Annie had hoped to hear for real  since forever...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 568 9
in which the girl-who-lived overcomes her fear of darkness or in which Azalea Lilly Potter discovers that the tiniest bit of sunlight can brighten up...
10K 164 12
I am the sister of the famous Lydia Martin , Lucy Martin nice to meet ya .. Yes I am her real sister nope not adopted, and yes I have an crush on Sco...
1.3M 53.1K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
808K 18.4K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.