Leo x Reader

By Ninjagolover96

basic Leo x reader story. well, maybe not, but it depends on your point of view. (trying to base it off the 2... More

key guide
When you meet
when he returns
thinking of each other
texting each other
realizing your feelings for each other
When he gets hurt
first date and he asks you to be his girl
meeting his family
when you are sick
When he is sick and you meet April and Casey
When you get hurt
I love you and first kiss
When you fight
how you are both dealing with it and getting back together
mating season
when you move in
your nightmares
getting a weapon and training
When you get kidnapped
The fight to save you
seeing yourself for the first time
pulling a prank on him
when he pranks you
When he sees you in a swimsuit (sort of)
when you vanish
when you reappear
When you return
when you wake up
Something special
please read
hey guys
Return of Karai

hanging out

1.2K 44 0
By Ninjagolover96

You were on your rooftop waiting for Leo. He told you that he would meet you there about an hour or so after dark. He had told you to be dressed for a workout and that he was going to teach you a few ninjitsu moves, so you were in a tight long sleeve shirt and a pair of yoga pants and a pair of tennis shoes. Your (h/c) hair was pulled back in a braid to keep it out of your face. You were starting to lose hope when you saw him jumping over the rooftops to you. You smiled brightly as he landed next to you on the roof.

"Hello," You said.

"Hi, (y/n). You ready?" Leo asked.

"Of course," you answered with a smile before Leo began teaching you a few things.

He taught you all sorts of things in the span of a couple of hours. While you were training, he told you of the foot bots and the Kraang droids.

"So these Kraang are bad?" you asked, noticing how your english is improving.

"Yeah. If you see one, there are more and you need to run away quickly," Leo explained.

"Okay," you answered.

"How is school going?" Leo asked.

"It is school. It's hard because I can barely read anything," you answered as you stopped for a break.

"I can get something to help," Leo said.

"It's fine," You said with a tired smile as Leo's phone rang.

"Yes, Raph?" Leo asked after answered the phone.

"Where the heck are you? We got Kraang activity!" a voice yelled over the phone.

"Text me the location and I'll meet you guys there as soon as I can," Leo answered.

"You better be," the voice growled before Leo hung up.

"Brothers?" you asked as Leo's phone went off with a text.

"Yeah. They spotted some Kraang about 15 blocks away. I'll text you once I get back," Leo said with a smile before leaving and jumping over the rooftops.

You waved and smiled as you climbed down the fire escape, a bad feeling forming in the pit of your stomach. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 135 25
tmnt fanfiction. *rewriting in progress* (no judgment, I wrote this when I was fifteen, and I now have much better and practiced writing skills) I...
268K 5.2K 32
A lot of small boyfriends scenarios with your favorite turtle 🐢 Enjoy❤️
13.5K 523 15
"I thought about a safe place and it sent me here." "But we can't be together, you know that." | - RotTMNT Leo x Reader - Mature content with some...
65K 1K 73
A collection of Oneshots/scenarios of various TMNT iterations as readers request and my brain poofs out stuff