College roommates

بواسطة Phan_tastix

Niall and Harry are starting their freshmen year in college. Harry came out as gay at the end of his senior y... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 1: move in day
Chapter 2: Getting to Know your Roommate
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 9

497 21 0
بواسطة Phan_tastix

Niall's P.O.V.

Greg's wedding was a lot of fun, although I was one of the only adults without a date. "Couldn't get a date to the wedding huh Nialler?" my cousin said. "Nah. I like the single life", but after he said that I couldn't help but imagine my life with a date. to my surprise, it wasn't a girl I had imagined, but a boy with green eyes and curly brown hair. I had been thinking about him a lot, and I'm not sure why. I mean sure he's attractive, but I have never felt like this about a boy before. When I came back to the dorm I was looking to spending time alone with Harry just talking and catching up, but to my dissapointment our friends were there. I like our friends, don't get me wrong, but I really just wanted to see Harry and go to bed.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

450K 16.1K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
468K 13.6K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
855K 39.8K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
107K 5.4K 52
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...