My Teen Beginning {Prequel 1}

By coyxtedesires

Part One Of The Prequel To The "My Teen..." Series. ** Apparently... More

My Teen Beginning
Book Cover!
Book Cover 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Chapter 11
I have been tagged.
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 20

4.6K 175 23
By coyxtedesires

A gif will be put up later today, but for right now, enjoy a gifless chapter.

Chapter 20

Oh my God. I'm gonna die. This is it. This is where I die.

I squeezed my eyes tightly shut, gripping onto the inside of the black Camaro as Kate chased Scott, Stiles, and I.

"Faster?" Scott panted.

"No!" I cried.

"Much faster." Stiles confirmed.

I whined loudly, "Oh my God."

Scott shifted gears, pressing the gas pedal farther down, sending me flying against the backseat, my snacks from earlier beginning to make an appearance.

"I'm gonna puke." I groaned, "It's gonna happen."

"Katherine, don't you dare puke! If you puke them I'll puke, and then we'll both be puking, and-and it will be disgusting and just don't do it!" Stiles rambled.

I bit my lip, "I'm so gonna hurl." I groaned.

"Scott, I don't think you're grasping the concept of a car chase here." Stiles told him, looking back as Kate chased us in her black SUV.

"If I go faster I'll kill us." Scott panicked.

I chanced a look behind us, and gulped, trying to swallow down the rising bike, "Scott, if you don't go faster, it's not gonna be you that kills us."

Even though I hate driving this much over the speed limit, I'd rather not have my werewolf ass handed to me by the hunters.

The engine revved as Scott went even faster, and I tried not to move as we flew forward, taking in deep breaths to try and calm myself. If this was what it was like for those people in the Fast and the Furious, I would have never gotten back into a car.

"They're gone." Stiles breathed.

My eyes snapped open, and I turned to see the SUV gone, "Seriously?" I exclaimed, "After all that they just leave?"

Stiles turned the volume to his radio up, the Sheriff's voice flowing through, "All units, suspect is on foot, heading into the iron works."

I groaned in pain as Scott made a sharp turn, my face connecting to the solid glass of the darkly tinted windows.

That'll bruise... And then heal.

I held tightly onto my seatbelt as Scott turned into the empty lot of the iron works, speeding towards Derek, and stopping beside him.

Stiles pushed the door open quickly, "Get in!" He yelled, throwing himself into the back beside me as Derek took his spot in the passenger seat, letting Scott drive us away.

I yelled loudly as bullets ricocheted off of the car in a cloud of metal, each bullet thumping against the body of the new Camaro as Scott pushed the pedal to the floorboard, flying away from the hunters.

"What part of staying low don't you understand?" Scott yelled at him.

"Damn it! I had him!" Derek yelled, slamming his fist against his dashboard.

Stiles pushed himself beside Derek, "Who? The alpha?"

"Yes!" Derek exclaimed, "He was right in front of me and the frickin' police showed up!"

"Whoa-hey, they're just doing their jobs." Stiles defended his dad, swallowing thickly at Derek's angered glare, sinking back beside me, "Uh-yeah."

"Yeah," Derek nodded, "thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state!" He yelled at me.

I gave him an appalled look, "Well, excuse me for thinking you were dead, and using you as a scapegoat! I didn't think you'd come back from the dead all broody and fugitive-y."

"Well, what else did you expect by blaming everything that happened that night on me?" He snapped.

I sighed in exasperation, "Can we seriously just get past that?"

"Yes, she made a dumbass mistake, can we just forget about it?" Scott yelled.

"I wouldn't call it a 'dumbass mistake' per say.. Just an under-thought one." I corrected.

"All right!" Stiles interrupted us, throwing his hands around, "How did you find him?" Stiles asked Derek.

Derek stared at Stiles shortly before looking back ahead of him, his face blank.

"Can you at least try to trust us for half a second?" Scott sighed.

"Yeah," Stiles nodded, "all of us."

Derek turned closer to Stiles, giving him an annoyed look, and Stiles almost instantly shook his head, "Or just them. I'll be back here." He said, sinking back to his place beside me.

"Put your seatbelt on." I demanded.

Stiles gave me a weird look, "What? No!"

I narrowed my gaze, and he sighed, yanking the belt from its sheath behind him, grumbling an arrangement of colorful words under his breath as he buckled himself in.

"Look, the last time I talked to my sister she was close to figuring something out." Derek told us, "She found two things. The first was a guy named Harris."

Stiles flew forward and beside Derek, "Our chemistry teacher?" Stiles squinted in disbelief.

I pulled him back, "Seatbelt!"

"Why him?" Scott asked.

Derek shook his head, "I don't know yet!"

"What's the second?" I asked curiously.

"Some kind of symbol." Derek mumbled, pulling a folded sheet of paper from his pocket, a symbol covering it.

I gave the wolf in the symbol an annoyed sigh, looking to Scott to see him already staring at me in his mirror, closing his eyes momentarily in annoyance.

Seriously? Can she just stay out of things and stay safe?

"What? You know what this is?" Derek asked the two of us.

"I've.. Seen it on a necklace." Scott admitted reluctantly.

I sighed, rubbing my face, "Allison's necklace."

Scott shifted gears again, throwing us forward as Stiles sighed, "Well, that's just great. Awesome. Totally and freaking amazing."

**

"This is gonna be impossible, you know?" Scott sighed, holding the door to the school open for Stiles and I.

"Not impossible." I optimized, "Just seriously difficult."

"Why don't you just ask her if you can borrow it?" Stiles asked.

I scoffed quietly, "And say what? He needs it for this new skirt he bought?" I mocked.

"I was thinking more along the lines of, 'hey, Allison, can I borrow your necklace and see if there's anything on it or in it that can lead me to an alpha werewolf that I need to kill in order to get back together with you?' " Stiles shrugged.

I rolled my eyes at him, "You're an idiot."

"You're not helping!" Scott said in exasperation.

"Why don't you just talk to her?" Stiles asked.

"She won't talk to me." Scott explained to us, "What if she, like, only takes it off in the shower or something..." He trailed off, zoning off into space with a dazed look on his face

"That's why you ease-" Stiles stopped in front of Scott and I, "that's why you ease back into it, okay? Get on the good side. Remind her of the good times. And then you ask for the necklace." Stiles finished, slapping Scott's arm softly.

Scott was still in a daze, and he blushed slightly, a goofy smile tugging at his lips as he thought over something in his head.

"You're thinkin' about her in the shower, aren't you?" Stiles huffed in annoyance.

Eew. Hormonal much?

"Yeah." Scott quickly sighed.

"Alright," Stiles slapped a hand on Scott's arm, "stay focused, okay? Get the necklace, get the alpha, get cured, get Allison back." Stiles told my brother, slapping his arm again, "In that order, got it?"

Stiles split from Scott and I, heading down the hall to our left, while I headed down the hall to our right, "Good luck, puppy bro."

I smiled at him as I walked away, only for it to fall to a second hand embarrassed wince when I turned to walk down the hall as I thought of the possible ways Scott will somehow screw his plan up.

Good luck, Scotty.

I gripped my messenger bag tightly as I scurried to my locker, no longer comfortable in the school setting without Scott or Stiles beside me as I walked. I swallowed thickly as I tried to keep an average air supply in my lungs; not in the mood for another anxiety attack in the middle of the halls.

I pushed my straightened, brown hair behind my ear as I opened my blue locker, exchanging books for my next class when it was suddenly slammed shut. I jumped in fear as the loud bang echoed, looking beside me to see Jackson giving me an evil look.

"I know what you are." He told me, leaning closer.

I shook my head, "W-what?" I stuttered.

There's no freaking way.

"You. I know what you and your freak of a twin are." He smirked, "And whatever it is; I want it too."

Oh, God.

I shook my head, cautiously opening my locker again, "I-I don't know what you're talking about-" I started.

Jackson slammed my locker shut again, and I gulped in fear as he smirked dangerously, "Oh, but you do. And I want it. And you're gonna get it for me; you and your brother. However the hell you get it, do it, or else-" he nodded towards where Isaac stood down the hall, his books pressed tightly to his chest as he walked to his class, "I'm gonna tell him. And this little thing you two have going on." He laughed, pushing away from me, "Will be nothing." He said, backpedaling away.

I opened my locker, holding onto it as I leaned into the small compartment, seeing my gold eyes flashing wearily.

Jackson wouldn't seriously expose Scott and I, would he?

I jumped as the bell rang, shoving my books into my bag, and rushing to my class.

He would. Definitely.

**

"No, but he implied it pretty freakin' clearly!"

I bit my lip, anxious, as I rushed to Scott and Stiles, "Jackson totally cornered me last period; he knows. Like, he knows knows."

"Oh my God." Stiles squeaked, tugging me along with him and Scott, "Okay, maybe it's not as bad as it seems?"

"It seems pretty freaking bad to me, Stiles!" I exclaimed, "I'm severely freaked. Severely!" I hissed.

"He doesn't have any proof, right?" Stiles asked, "And if he wanted to tell someone, who's gonna believe him anyway?" He asked, throwing his hands up.

"How about Allison's father?" Scott hissed.

"Okay, it's bad." Stiles sighed, rubbing his head anxiously.

"We need a cure. Right now." Scott told Stiles.

"Does he know about Allison's father?" Stiles asked us.

"I don't know." Scott said.

"It's only a matter of time." I sighed.

"Okay, where's Derek?" Stiles asked me.

"I don't know." I shrugged, "Hiding like we told him to, why?"

"I have another idea." Stiles said, stopping Scott and I from walking, "Its gonna take a little time and finesse, though."

"But we have that game tonight. It's quarterfinals." Scott interrupted him.

"And it's your first game!" I told Stiles.

"I know, I know." Stiles sighed, "Look, do you have a plan for Allison yet?"

Scott sighed, "She's in my next class."

"Get the necklace." Stiles demanded.

**

I rubbed my face as Stiles slammed his tray down beside Scott as I sat in front of my brother, watching Stiles as he leaned closer to us.

"Did you get her to give you the necklace? Did he get her to give him the necklace?" He asked me.

"Not exactly." Scott mumbled.

I took a small bit of my chicken tender, "What happened?" I asked curiously.

"She told me not to talk to her. At all." Scott nodded slowly.

Stiles took an oversized bite of his chicken, the food hanging from his lips as he mumbled, "So she's not giving you the neckla-"

"She's not giving me the necklace!" Scott cried.

Stiles rolled his eyes, "Well.. Did you find anything else out?" He sighed.

"Just that I know nothing about girls and that they're totally psychotic." Scott blurted.

I scoffed, throwing one of my fries at Scott face, "Shut up, Scott. No we're not."

"Whatever." He mumbled, eating my fry.

"Okay, I came up with a plan B just in case something like this happened." Stiles reassured us.

"What's plan B?" Scott and I asked.

"Just steal the stupid thing." Stiles finally told my brother, holding his chicken tender up slightly.

"Wow, great plan, seriously? Let's just steal something when all else fails!" I sighed, "And I thought you couldn't get anymore more dumb and criminal minded."

Stiles gave me a mocking look as he continued chomping on his food, watching Scott and I as we both talked.

"Couldn't we at least try getting to Harris?" Scott offered.

Stiles shook his head, chewing his chicken, "My dad put him on a 24-hour protective hold, okay? The necklace is all we got. Steal it. Thank you." Stiles said sarcastically.

I felt the hair on the back of my neck tingle, and I furrowed my eyes as I peeked behind me, my eyes widening when I met blue ones from across the cafeteria, our gazes not breaking until I turned to face the boys.

"Guys," I whispered, "Jacksons watching us."

The boys both looked behind me, and then quickly sank in their seats awkwardly, not knowing what to do as Jackson glared holes into us.

I winced as a loud snap and smack of Jackson biting and chewing his apple seemed to invade my ears.

"Scott? Can you hear me?" Jackson laughed, "You can, can't you? You and that other freak you call a sister."

"Wha-hey!" I cried, "I'm not a freak." I told the boys softly, looking at my lap.

Scott clenched his jaw at Jackson's insult, and Stiles shook his head cluelessly, "What's wrong?"

"Jacksons talking to us, he knows we can here him." Scott panicked.

"Look at us!" I panicked, smacking Stiles in an attempt to get his attention.

"Just talk to us. Act normal. Pretend nothing's  happening." Scott ranted, beginning to wave his arms slightly as he panicked.

"Are you two trying to pretend not to-not to hear me?" Jackson asked.

"Say something!" I cried.

"Talk to us!" Scott hissed at Stiles desperately.

"I can't think of anything. My mind is completely blank." Stiles spazzed.

I froze, my eye twitching, "You choose now of all times to go blank? Seriously, Stiles?!"

"You can't think of something to say?" Scott whispered.

"Not under this kind of pressure!" Stiles cried, wincing at the two of us as he continuing eating his food, "FYI, he's not even sitting with them anymore." Stiles said, gesturing behind me to the empty seat in front of Allison and Lydia.

I gulped, looking around, "Then where the hell is he?"

"You two looking for me?" Jackson chuckled, "I'm right here. So what else can you do? Huh? Can you see better? Are you stronger, more powerful? No, I knew there was no way you suddenly got that good at lacrosse. Which means the two of you are actually cheaters, aren't you?"

I gripped my head tightly, "We're not cheaters." I snapped quietly.

Katherine McCall does not cheat.

"I mean, can you even play lacrosse?"

"Of course we can." I whispered to myself.

"I bet my new co-captains gonna score a bunch of shots tonight, aren't you? And the little attacker a gonna knock down every player she can, right? And while you two are pretending not to be lying cheats, I'm gonna ruin your life if you don't give me what I want."

I took a sip of my water bottle, trying to calm my nerves as I took in what Jackson was telling Scott and I.

This guy was completely and utterly crazy.

"And you know what I'm gonna start with? Her. I'm gonna destroy any chance you have left with her. And I'm gonna make sure Lahey knows just how much of a bad person you really are."

I sniffled quietly, my hands shaking as I tried to control the anger that was pulsing through me as Jackson continued to run his mouth, not knowing how bad of enemies he was making out of Scott and I.

"And when I'm done with that. I'm gonna get Alison all alone, and I'm gonna get my hands all over that tight little body." Jackson whispered.

I clenched my fists angrily, my water bottle crackling under my grasp, "You're a disgusting pig."

"Guys, come on you can't let him do this. You can't let him have this kind of power over you, okay?" Stiles told us.

"I'm gonna do everything you never got the chance to do, and, Scott, she's gonna beg for more. I'll bet she likes to get loud. Maybe she's even a screamer." He whispered.

I felt my hands shaking along with Scott's, and I placed mine in my lap to conceal them as Scott gripped into his tray tightly, all of us waiting for it to snap under his grasp as he shook violently.

"How are you gonna feel, Scott?" Jackson asked, "When she's screaming my name."

Stiles and I suddenly jumped in our seats as Scott's tray finally snapped under the pressure, much like Scott in this situation. The cafeteria quieted, and I flushed as everyone's attention was put on us. I could practically feel Jackson's smug smirk as I heard him take one last bite of his apple, munching on it loudly.

"I hate him." I told the boys, "I hate him and I wish he would move to Antartica and forget his winter clothes." I insulted, cleaning my mess up, and going to my next class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 681 29
Originally I was just going to do one oneshot. But I have so many ideas, I'm going to turn it into a collection! I hope you enjoy!
47.5K 423 103
LIVIA DRUSILLA. ( face claims ) ( asoiaf universe )
270K 6.3K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
41.6K 1.1K 13
I hate this. All of our problems were suppose to be over after Peter was dealt with. But, no, Derek decided to make new betas when there's a new th...