Hard To Love, How To Love

Da B2UTY_JS

A three-shot story based on B2ST's 2nd album: Hard To Love, How To Love Altro

I'm Sorry
Will You Be Alright?
No More

Shadow

311 23 5
Da B2UTY_JS

-AFTER 2 YEARS-

"Hyung" Dongwoon called my attention.

"What?" I turned to him. "Your ring is too small for you. take it off already." He replied.

I looked at it and a small frown creeped up on my face. "I won't." I replied.

"Dude, it has been 2 years already..." Gikwang said and softly pushed me. 

It still hurts but I don't want to let her go. Everynight, I always think of her and everyday I dream of her. only her.

I still remember those sparkling times when we were happy and contented. But now, without you I am nothing. Right now, you're my last. No, you're always my last.

"Hyung? you sorta went out again." Yoseob said and tapped me. "Oh. sorry."

We were hanging out in a small cafe Doojoon owns and I was drinking coffee. I looked out and saw a petite girl with a man walking along. My face cringed at the sight of them and gave off an unpleasant scoff.

"What? What's the matter?" Junhyung asked worriedly. "Nothing"

I continued sipping my coffee and looked away. I need a walk.

I stood up and straightened out my shirt. "I'm out for a little walk" I said to them and they understood.

Walking out the door, my mind flew away again.

It was cold outside again and I slowly breathe in the cold gush of wind.

"Where are you going?" I asked her. "Out." She replied.

"I thought you would hang out with me today?" I asked and pouted. She smiled and hugged me.

"I'll walk you out then." I said and took her hand before going out.

It was cold out so I went closer to her. She smiled and blushed cutely. "Hey" I said and smirked.

"What?" 

"Nothing haha~" I replied crazily and smiled. We were close to an intersection so I carefully guided her. "be careful." I reminded her and she nodded.

There hadn't been really a proper goodbyes for us so I always kept in mind that someday, I would be placed by her side again. I wanted to experience that warm feeling when I was with her again. I wanted to appreciate her again. 

*sigh*

I regret everything.

I want to rewind time. I want to rewind everything that has happened. I looked around and saw a familiar figure inside the cafe sipping what seemed to be coffee. She looked nice and in an instant, my face fell.

It was her.

She seemed alone though and my heart started to raise yet again.

Does she miss me? Does she still love me?

I went inside unknowingly and sat infront of her. This seemed like fantasy. I felt happiness, loneliness and sadness all at the same time.

We didn't speak. I just stared into her eyes like it was yesterday. But the expression I had hoped was different to what I saw. 

Seconds felt like minutes and minutes felt like hours. i want her to smile at me and greet me 'oppa' again. I couldn't smile at her. I couldn't wink at her. I couldn't do anything.

"Hyunseung-ssi" She said almost in a whisper. I looked up at her blankly "Hi" I greeted back.

I could tell it was awkward for her. the way she clings onto her handkerchief like that and the way she plays with her hair. She was nervous.

"How ar-"

She stood up not waiting for me but I grabbed her wrist. "wait"

"Hyunseung please. let me go" She pleaded.

Does she really hate me like that? can't she stand me anymore?

My grip loosened a bit as I came closer to her. I hugged her.

"I'm sorry." My mouth whispered.

She kept quiet.

"Please talk me somehow... please..." I begged her.

Tears formed in my eyes as I said it and I looked pitiful but I love her. I wouldn't mind doing this because I love her.

"Hyunseung I-"

I felt her heartbeat raise and I looked infront of us. It was Doojoon-hyung.

*Doojoon-ah, please leave, I'm doing my best* I said in my mind.

"Oppa." She said.

What?

"what?" I whispered.

"Oppa." She repeated herself.

Doojoon grabbed her wrist guiding her away from me. 

Oppa?

Their fingers intertwined and my face stiffened.

"Hyunse-"

I headed out the door in an instant. Doojoon.... *laugh* so that's why I never got close to him *laughs*

I called up Junhyung because I knew he would be the only one to understand. "Junhyung-ah..."

"What?"

"I went to see her today." I replied

There was a short silence. "Did you know?" I asked him directly.

*silence*

I scoffed "I'm sorry..." He apologized.

*silence*

"Do you...still...." he asked.

"Yes." I answered quickly. "But how do you-"

"I'll still love her behind her back. If she is happy, I'll just try to be happy. even if I'm not."

"I'll be her shadow."

~~~

ah.... Sorry if the story seemed rushed. because it really is xDDDD I hope you enjoyed it :) kekekeke~

I was thinking about arranging the stories so it would be neat but I switched I'm sorry with Will You Be Alright? on purpose because I thought it would suit the story better xDD

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

11.8M 519K 74
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #02 ◢ Elysian Oracle - the oracle of Elysium, the highest oracle of the realms. The Alphas know it isn't over. The Gods are cons...
26M 779K 76
"You are mine!" He roars. "I will do whatever it takes to make you know that. Whether it means I lock you up in a prison and throw away the key." Foo...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...