The 100 Preferences

By ManyFandomFeels

Preferences For: Bellamy Blake Finn Collins Monty Green Jasper Jordan John Murphy More

1# Who Your Related To
2# Why You Got Arrested/Your Crime
3# How You Met
4# When He First Saw You
5# How You Sleep
6# Who He's Jealous Of
7# What You Wear
8# Who Has A Crush On You

9# What He Likes About You (Physically)

4.4K 120 7
By ManyFandomFeels

Bellamy Blake
Your hair as strange as that sounds, he would always run his hands through it and he thinks it's the softest thing ever. He loves it when you have it loose but since it's always hot you put it in a high messy ponytail or bun.

Finn Collins
Your laugh. It's like golden bells from heaven ringing medically in his ears.

Monty Green
Your smile. You always smile no matter what, it's easy for him to tell if it's fake sometimes, but when it's a real genuine smile, Monty seems to fall in love with you all over again.

Jasper Jordan
Your eyes of course. There the prettiest shade of (E/C) he's ever seen and they gleam when you smile and they dull when your sad so it's easy to tell how you feel just by looking into your eyes which is something Jasper likes.

John Murphy
Lips. He loves how pink and soft they are and he likes to sneak kisses every once in awhile to catch you off guard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 47.6K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
717K 44K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
983K 37.1K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...