Prologue: Purple Rain

By hisdarlingnikki

This is the story of what happened to a pop sensation, while she was on vacation in Minneapolis. More

Minneapolis Music Awards
Again?
Don't Shoot The Mailgirl
Kidnapped
I Hate You
Morris Day and Jerome Benton
Take me With U
Lake Minnetonka?
Meeting Vanity
Broken Dishes
Friends?
My Baby Loves Me
Billie Jean
Electric Intercourse
Just A Private Joy?
We Need To Talk
We're Even Now
What The Hell Just Happened?
What The Fuck Is Going On Today?
Ok, That's Enough For Today
Trouble
Why Are You So Obsessed With Me
The Phone Call
Loving You
If It's Over
I Would Die 4 U
People Let Me Tell You About My Best Friend(s)
Awkward Situations
Lavander Roses
Oh Boy...
Modern Love
Lunch Therapy Session
Friends Who Care
Explanation
Black
When Two Sides Clash
Promise?
Extreme Foreplay
God Save The Queen
Til We Meet Again

I Said I'm Sorry

1.1K 71 42
By hisdarlingnikki

"Ahhhh fuck!!! Michael!!! Oh God !!!!" I screamed clawing at his back. Michael of course, had no plans on slowing down, and he thrusted harder and harder. I was losing my breathe, my heart was racing. Nobody had a sex game better than Michael. Nobody. Maybe it was all that dancing he did but Michael was amazing in bed. He picked me up to where we were face to face and I was straddling him. I tilted my head back and he was so close I could feel his jagged breath against my neck.

"You love me" he said breathlessly.

"Yeah baby" I said my eyes rolling in the back of my head.

"Say it" he grazed his teeth against my neck, then kissed it.

"I love you baby" I say trying to catch my breathe.

"Louder" he growled in my ear. He sped up his strokes, biting my ear. I couldn't get any words out my mouth. I could feel it coming. He hit me with one hard stroke and I hit my high. I saw a bright flash of light and my legs were shaking. Not soon after I hear Michael make the sexiest whimper I had ever heard. I twitched and we fell over together. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the side of my forehead. We sat there in silence, calming down our breathing.

"Uggh I was so nervous about that message. But the way you owned up to everything showed me how much you've grown you know." I rubbed his arms that was wrapped around my waist.

"......I suppose..." he said.

"You have! Michael you have! You should give yourself credit. I mean, some part of me though this would never work out. I was like once a cheater always a cheater. " I laid my head back into his shoulder and snuggled in.

"......mmhmm.." he mumbled.

"I just wish we hadn't lost all that time...both of us...not being there for each other. But if time is what you needed to gain a little bit of perspective."

"I SAID I'M SORRY!!" he screamed and shot out the bed to put his clothes on. I did the same and grabbed my robe. "AND FOR THE RECORD IT TAKES TWO PEOPLE TO BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP!!" he yelled angrily putting on his pants.

"YEAH YOU AND THAT GIRL YOU WERE FUCKING WHILE WE WERE TOGETHER!!! WHO YOU TOOK FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR TWO HOURS AGO!! BY THE WAY I'M NOT STUPID!! IT TAKES NINE MONTHS TO MAKE A BABY MICHAEL!!!" I tied my robe up.

"I TOOK RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY PART IN THIS!! BUT THIS ISN'T ALL MY FAULT!! AND BY THE WAY I DIDN'T FINISH THE WHOLE MESSAGE."

"WHAT!!??"

"I TURNED IT OFF!!"

"YOU TURNED IT OFF!!??!" I mocked his tone.

"IT WAS 5:30 IN THE MORNING WHEN I LISTENED AND YOU HAD RAMBLED ON FOR 18 MESSAGES!!" he grabbed his shoes and opened the door. "18 MESSAGES!!!" I angrily followed after him and saw Hannah and Chris watching TV on the couch together.

"OOO and you know what...YES SHE WAS BETTER THAN YOU!!"

"OOOOOO TELL THAT BITCH SHE CAN HAVE YOU!! WHILE YOUR AT IT ASK HER HOW I TASTE BECAUSE I RODE YOUR FUCKING FACE YOU DIRTY BITCH!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I EVER THOUGHT ABOUT GETTING BACK TOGETHER WITH YOU!!! WE ARE SO OVER!!!"

He started fake whimpering and then yelled "FINE BY ME!!!" and started walking towards the door.

"I HOPE YOUR LITTLE FUCK BUDDY AND YOU BOTH HAVE FUN PUTTING OINTMENT ON YOUR GENITAL WARTS AND CURING YOUR CHLAMYDIA!!! I JUST FEEL BAD ABOUT ALL THE SLEEP YOUR GONNA LOSE WISHING YOU WERE WITH ME."

"oh don't worry about me losing sleep...I STILL HAVE YOUR MESSAGES." and he walked outside. I stood at the doorway.

"I HATE YOU!!! I slammed the door and stomped to the room. I was up pacing the floor. Hannah stormed in.

"What the hell just happened." She asked.

"Nothing...i'm fine. I'm about to go out." I started pulling out clothes from the closet.

"Wait but why..." she was following me around.

"Because..." I tried to walk but she stepped in front of me.

"Look Jasmyn...you need to go talk to him because I fee-"

"LOOK...I need to go alright." I walked past her, stormed in the bathroom and slammed the door. I sank down and sat on the tub floor and let the and thought for the most part. I let the tears flow free. Thought about us, and how this fight was probably my fault. But the things he said. How could he say them? They replayed in my head and I hated myself for thinking even while he was yelling at me and saying those terrible things. He was still beautiful and he was still everything I wanted.

I finally pulled myself together, took a shower and and got dressed.

I got in the car and broke down in tears. I had was going to see the one person I thought i'd never see again. By the time I pulled up to his house, my cheeks were stained with tears but at least my breathing had calmed down enough for me to talk properly. I just glad I made it here. I walked up towards the door and stood silently debating with myself before knocking on the door. Prince answered it, looking stressed out. He looked exhausted, he was shirtless, and his face was unshaven. He had the phone in his hand, and he stared at me for a while. Tension was in the air, awkward tension. But atleast I know Prince is still Prince. He slowly he put the phone down, without taking his eyes off me might I add, which caused me shift my weight uncomfortably. I decided to break the silence as best I could.

"Hi" I said barely audible. My voice was horse from crying so much. Prince glanced down at my hands, which were shaking, and back to me. I was trying to hold back my crying, which I was doing horribly at. I don't know why but I was just really emotional today.

"Jas I-." He took a step towards me and I took a step back.

"Please, don't touch me." I said quietly, fiddling with my hair. "I just wanted to say that...." My voice trailed off because I could feel the tears about to come down and I fought like hell to stop them.

"Princess?" Prince asked. I smiled at little because I haven't heard that in so long and it made me think of the good times. There was a moment of silence, the only thing I could hear was the pounding of my own heart. I started tracing shapes on the concrete beneath my feet. Then Prince softly lifted my chin up with his fingertips so I was looking right into his eyes.

"Jasmyn? You know you can tell me anything right? ." His words sounded so sincere that I almost believed him.

"Well assuming how you treated me last time. I wouldn't be so sure." I reminded him. Prince sighed and let me go.

"I'm sorry." Was all he said.

Sorry? Sorry!? Is that it? I felt anger build up inside of me and I stared at his face. I was angry, yes, but not just at him. At myself too, because no matter how much of a jackass he could be, I still couldn't help but notice how amazing he looked, standing there.

"Your sorry? Just sorry? You took me through hell and back and all I get it a fucking sorry!! Yeah, well so am I. Sorry that I wasted my time coming here to talk to you."

"That's a lie." Prince said scoffing. His smugness wasn't cute anymore, it was quite frustrating. And I was 8 seconds from punching him in throat.

"I hate you so got damn much." I mumbled under my breath. But I knew it wasn't true. I did love him but not in the relationship way. In the "my annoying best friend who pissed me I but I can be away from them" way. I had never felt the way I felt about him about anybody. Yes, Hannah is my best friend but I love Prince in a different way than I love Hannah.

"No you don't." He said quietly, staring at me. I looked down.

"Yes I do" I said muttered under my breathe, even though I knew it wasn't true. Prince took my hand.

"Come inside and talk to me. Please. Just you and me." He looked under where my head was hanging down, which made me look up at him. I felt my ears burning because the intensity of the moment. His eyes were so deep and they sort of slipped me into a trance. I let Prince lead me inside and I went and sat down on one of the fluffy chairs in there. Prince sat beside me in silence. I fiddled with the fringe on one of the pillows. He looked at me, and then he got up and walked towards the piano and started playing. I watched him, as he started singing. Just a few words.

"I never meant to cause you any sorrow I never meant to cause you any pain. I only wanted---" and then he sighed and stopped, and looked at me.

"I'm scared" He admitted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 1.7K 33
Wanna know what it's like living in Minnesota with a parent that's well know all over the world? Come step into my world and I'll tell you all about...
1.3M 43.3K 55
She showed her how to fall in love and break her cold demeanor. She once felt nothing as she tried to break the memory of her own past. She once wa...
19.3K 436 22
Layla and Darren had their break up. Layla is devastated, so she goes home to Minnesota to try and move on from Darren. Will she be able to? ~This is...
16.6K 1.5K 31
I bet your wondering what happened on that christmas eve morning at the tree farm. You're probably thinking "well that took a dark turn. What happene...