Misunderstood | Nathan Presco...

By kurooshairspray

"we're just misunderstood" NOTE: This fanfiction will not be following the story of Life Is Strange. The cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N: Tittle Change & Social Media
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N: Check IN
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N: Thank You!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A/N: We Made It! Thank You!
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 - FINAL!
Sequel! +more
Sequel ended (final installment)

Chapter 10

552 20 0
By kurooshairspray

ANASTASIA'S POV:

I came out my room and looked at my Slate.

WARNING: Do not come in unless allowed, upset teenager who puts up a fight.

I wrote that down and then went back into my room. People were knocking on my door but I never answered. I stood in Mt dorm for the last 3 days.

I heard another knock on my door and it was Warren... What could he possibly want from me?

I contemplated weather or not to answer but then I decided to.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure. Enter my only happy place." I said un-enthusiastically.

I closed the door and he looked a bit scared.

"What's wrong?"

"It's Nathan, as much as I hate him... Anastasia this break up or fight you two are having is getting to the point where hes throwing tantrums and I could hear him talking to himself. I'm worried for him." He said.

"Wait... Has he came out his room?" I asked.

"No... And I think he stopped taking his meds. Look, even though you might not want to get back together with him, talk to him. He's scaring us in the dorm. He's talking to himself, punching walls, crying, sobbing, screaming ect." He explained.

"How come I haven't heard this?" I asked.

"I don't know but I'm telling you the truth." He said.

"Is he in his room right now?"

"Yeah. Well, I gotta go to class." He said and left.

I carefully walked upstairs to Nathan's room and I heard something break. I knocked on the door.

"Nathan?" I asked.

"What the hell do you want?" He asked angrily.

"Can you ease open the door? Nathan, Warren told me that you're very mad and seem very upset." I said.

"Well, no shit sherlock. You wanna figure something else out?" He asked sarcastically.

"Nathan, I'm worried for you right now. Please let me in." I said and he unlocked the door.

I walked into the room and it was a mess. Things torn up and thrown around. His meds looked untouched and he was a mess.

"Nathan... Have you been taking your meds?" I asked.

"I don't need them." He said.

"Nathan, please. I know I'm mad at you but take care of yourself." I said.

The only thing that he took proper care of was a picture he had of us. It was on his bed. He was wrapped up in a corner and I walked over to him. I crouched down and then rubbed his back.

"Nathan... It's okay." I said and he began sobbing.

"Don't cry... Please don't." I said and I was holding back tears as well.

"I miss you..."

"I miss you too. Come on, take your meds please." I said.

"O-Okay..." He said.

I got a bottle of water for him and gave him his pills. He took them and then I smiled.

"Have you slept?" I asked.

"Not much." He answered.

"Come, get some sleep." I said and helped him up.

His arms were all scratched up but I didn't question it. I didn't want to upset him more.

I tucked him in and when I was about to leave he grabbed my arm.

"Please, don't leave me..." He said.

"Don't worry. I won't go anywhere." I said.

He moved over for me to lay down next to him. I got under the covers with him and he wrapped his arm around me.

After a while his friend was poking at me.

"You're still Nathan Prescott, aren't you." I giggled and he got embarrassed.

"Well, you're still hot so don't blame me." He said and I laughed.

**************

YAY! They made up! There's gonna be way for drama than just this. This was just the start.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 5.8K 30
The only way to make the world of Arcadia Bay and Blackwell Academy come closer is to read one-shots about it. Let me help you out! Here you go, a se...
12.5K 277 39
description: You've been bullied since you were 12 years old but you couln't stand it anymore so you came to Blackwell Academy, hoping that things wi...
8.4K 405 35
Will it be Anastasia and Nathaniel against the world? Despite all the odds, they always find their way back to each other and the universe has a funn...
5.7K 214 45
A year has passed and now eighteen year old Anastasia Light now known as Emery Cain, can't remember anything from her past life. Her old life, her ho...