Seducing Her Boyfriend- A Jus...

Oleh kissandkill

Seventeen year old Jesse Zylka has a thing for her sister's college smoking hott boyfriend. Would she go thro... Lebih Banyak

Seducing Her Boyfriend- A Justin Bieber Love Story-
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part 5
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 13

6.8K 246 71
Oleh kissandkill

Chapter 13

I needed to stop this because normally if this were to happen in a movie or book, it'd only lead to unfortunate occurrences. My brain was slowly easing off its hinges and my eyes were beginning to shutter close because of the sheer feeling it brought as his hands slowly ran up and down my arms.

I broke free of his weak grip and pivoted around and did the only thing possible as heat flooded to my cheeks. I reached out and allowed my palm to make a direct hit with his cheek. Even though he was drunk, this was violating my personal bubble and deep down I knew he only saw me as his girlfriend's little sister with the witty mouth. Besides, other than that, he'd pay no heed to me in any way other than fraternal.

His gaze became more focused and his eyes widened in alarm as he swore rather loudly cupping his cheeks.

"Damn Jesse! My face and your hand have no magnetic pull so why the heck did you just slap me?!"

He staggered forward shakily and collapsed on the couch, clutching his head. He looked up at me with narrowed eyes.

A sigh eased itself out from his lips and slowly he began speaking, still slur induced but I could have made out what he was asking for.

"Can you get me some water?"

I folded my arms and raised an eyebrow. "Have you not a clue what you just did?"I fumed.

"I hugged you from behind, do you need a dictionary to help you define what a hug is?"

I would have gotten even more upset but he was a mess and I must be crazy to even take him on with his drunken state.

I heaved out a lengthy sigh, running a hand through my hair as I stalked over to the kitchen. I grabbed a clear glass and piled in some ice cubes, filling it with some warm water. I needed serious help. I went from totally enjoying as he kissed me to being completely and utterly aggravated with his behavior.

I slumped down on the couch handing him the cup moments later. As he drank, I looked at him. He was very intoxicated so there was no way he'd remember any of this. But my biggest question was why he was inebriated in the first place. He didn't strike me as the type.

Once again, I found myself like staring him down. He seemed oblivious at first but then he turned to me, a loopsided smirk taunting me.

"I'm drunk, not blind Jess," His melodious laugh filled my ears. "you're practically eye raping me."

So apparently his drunkenness was wearing off..Cue for me to cease with the pathetic ogling.

I quickly covered up his true statement. "No I'm just trying to figure out what kind of plastic surgery you need. Whether you need serious or super serious."

He burst out laughing like a maniac scaring me a bit. Damn alcohol jacks you up..But the way a loose strand of his hair flew to the corner of his ahead admittedly cast out a really cute look which almost had me going insane. Like now for an instance, he lowered his quiff onto his forehead and popped on some black studs and that was all it took for him to look even more attractive.

"Well you don't need plastic surgery, I'd tell you that. You're way too pretty for that. In fact, much more beautiful inside and out than Abby," he replied taking a last swig of water as he slowly leant forward and placed the cup onto a coaster on the mini coffee table.

I found it really hard processing this. He just sort of admitted I was pretty and prettier than his girlfriend. Oh god I was getting punk'd.

I swallowed hard not knowing what the hell to say.He stood up and I did too when I saw the warning signs of him toppling over onto the carpet. I caught him as he began his plummeting doom and boy he was heavy in weight. And the little prick was shoveling all his weight onto me.

"Yo Justin, you're so light,"I voiced sarcastically.

His sturdy arms wrapped themselves around the back of my neck and I aided in keeping him upright as we forced our way up the stairs. After several backaches, curse words and severe giggling from Justin (whom had by the way proven to me he was really inappropriate when drunk) we were finally at the climax of the stairs. I was ready to explode because Justin was doing nothing to help me. All he did was yap his pie hole and advert all his weight onto me. He was a funny ass drunk but I'm a girl who can't take pounds of muscle okay? Any girls out there can relate?

As soon as we had gotten to the top,he snuck out my my arms and made a sprint to the bathroom. Five minutes later he emerged, clutching his head.

"Got any Advil?"He questioned squinting his eyes against the harsh light lounging from the overhead lights. Hangover time.

His minty breath swept across my face. "Um yeah."I nodded, all my prior rage for him dissipated. He seemed more vulnerable now that his hangover was creeping so slightly in rendering him in a shitty mood.

Now I felt sorry for him and a bit confused more than ever as to why he had gotten himself into this situation. I had long given up on casual drinking, the high was not worth the pain.

I lead us to my room and instead of standing by the door, he sauntered in, plopping onto my rug at the foot of my bed. I searched my dresser for any sign of pills. My eye came into contact with the horrid blue and yellow pills mom had bought for me for the entire anxiety phase.

"You didn't touch those?" His voice rang through my ears.

My head snapped around and as I continued staring at him it became crystal clear what he was talking about. He had been the one sent to deliver me those pills. I found it confusing as hell how he'd remembered such a trivial thing.

I sighed and continued looking. "That's 'cause I don't really need them."

Once I had found the desired miniscule bottle, I unscrewed the tap. Conveniently there was an untouched bottle of water on my table I normally left there incase I needed it in the night. I took both items to him, sitting on the rug also. He whispered "Thank you" and took both.

Though he finished gulping those pills, he continued drinking down to almost the very last of my water, then stopped when there was like two teaspoons left and asked, "You want some?"

Coming to think of it,I was a bit thirsty. "How much can I actually get out of that?"

He smiled. "Sorry,"

I rolled my eyes and took the bottle, downing the remaining. I ignored the fact that I sort of indirectly kissed him.

I capped the bottle and laid it next to me turning to him.

"Full blown headache?"

"Nah, just a nag." He responded softly.

Like why was he practically whispering? Didn't he know it was highly seductive?

I bit my lip looking around for a moment. "What was with mom's and Abby's sudden outing?"

He sighed stretching himself out on the rug, craning his neck on my bed. He didn't respond for what seemed a lifetime. I hated asking a question and being ignored. Not a nice feeling, man.

"Have you ever been with someone and totally question why you even began the God forsaken relationship?"

His question caught me highly off guard. I turned to him, raising an eyebrow. "Wow that was random,"I chuckled and shook my head.

"Yeah,"I finally continued directly answering his question. "Second thoughts about someone?"

He exhaled heavily shutting his eyes. "Ah this sucks but I'm gonna need your advice." He raised a hand to tussle his hair.

"Shoot,"I replied, and with that I turned forwards,mirroring his position.

"So when I just started off with Abby, it was amazing. She seemed nice, beautiful and caring. We dated for like two months then I finally asked her to be my girlfriend because I hate rushing those sort of things,"

"So we were going great until about three four weeks ago, when I caught her cheating. I forgave her but lately it seems as if, I don't know, she doesn't want to hang around with me. Blows me off, acts naggy, picks fights."

I tried digesting all of this. Of all people me? He was telling me this? Oh the damned irony of this all.

A soft laugh trickled from his lips."And I know I'm asking her sister for advice, but I know you're rational." He re-opened his eyes sparing me a teasing glance.

I laughed in response sitting up trying to string my haphazard thoughts into a straight line of clear thoughts and hopefully a clear sentence. "Well, if I didn't know better, the love she felt for you is dying away kinda like a withering rose or some crappy yet sappy shit like that."

He sat up also. "Ouch." He feigned hurt which had me bursting into rows of laughter.

"I'm kidding damn," I rolled my eyes sighing. "Anyway I honestly think you guys fight too much,"I spoke up honestly.

"Work things out." The enthusiasm in that was bordering -1%.

He sat indie style, gesticulating with his hands. "Exactly. Most times I don't wanna fight with her but then she apologizes and I totally-"

I cut him off before he could have continued. "Melt?" I suggested.

"That makes me sound so soft Jesse,"

I scoffed. "Guys,"

He mocked me, "Girls,"

And just like that I found myself laughing along as his infectious laughter filled the silent room.

When our laughter had finally simmered down he faced me, his eyes twinkling. "Jesse?"

I wiped a tear, honestly trying to figure out why I was laughing in the first place, and turned to him. "Yeah?"

"Thanks, you're the best,"

And the smile he gave after that. Oh God, too cute.

"I give the best advice." I stated rather boastfully.

"Actually the worst." He muttered seriously rolling his eyes.

I actually believed him until he cracked that smirk of his.

!!!----_-_-_-_-_-_-___-_-___-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_----!!!

I decided to brush my teeth so I left the room a few minutes later. When I returned, he was dead asleep. That's when I started freaking out. He was dead weight even when he was awake, imagine when he was asleep....

I came to a final decision that there was no possible way I could take him to the guest room. I ran my hand through my hair repeatedly swearing my head off. He was gonna put me in some serious shit.

I was so occupied I didn't even realise he looked completely adorable and child like, not like a nineteen year old guy. He breathed in and out evenly, his hair flopping to cover his eyes when he snuggled closer into my pillows. Yes he was on the bed. Somehow we had diverted to the bed during our prior conversation. I sort of regretted doing so now.

I walked up to him cautiously and began shaking the heck outta him. At first he was unresponsive but then his eyes shuttered open for a second or so, and slowly he lowered me so that I was laying atop of him; well half of my body anyway. The other half, was trying so hard to stay planted on the tiled floor.

"Sleep with me please," He forced out in a cute voice. All the while, his eyes weren't even open and aware.

My dirty mind took on the perverted meaning of his words.

"Justin stop,"I warned.

He continued tugging on my arms. "I feel like shit,"He whispered.

"Well that's what you get for going and getting drunk dim wit,"I deadpanned.

"Please Jessy wessy," His eyes re-opened and his caramel colored eyes locked with mine.

Some girls thought nicknames like such were cute, I thought they were death in disguise.

"Oh god," I heaved out a sigh. "You're one weird drunk you know that?"I rhetorically asked. "One minute you're drunk, the other you're normal and then the other you're back to square one!" I exclaimed.

With one swift movement he shuffled to the left pulling me down gently in the process. I breathed in and out looking right up at the ceiling.

"This is so wrong,"I voiced aloud.

It was so great that I had locked the door because if Abby walked in on this...Dear Lord.

"Goodnight,"Justin whispered. And with that he pulled me in, placing his chin on my shoulder. In a few minutes he drifted off leaving me with a racing heart.

'Those advils were long gone their expiration date' was the last thing I thought before I found myself drifting off.

|~|~|~|~|||~|~|~|~|~|~||||~|~|~|~|~||||||~|~|~|~|~|~|

The next morning I was awoken to torturous banging on my bedroom door, followed by that annoying voice..

"Jesse!Open up!"

I slipped out of bed turning to stare at Justin's sprawled out figure. Then realization hit me. Abby was banging on my door, and her boyfriend was on my bed... I checked my clock to see it was just a bit part seven. Holy mother of God.

I dashed over to Justin, urging him to wake. When he did he looked at me confused before popping a pillow over his head to block off my whispered orders for him to get out the window and make it appear as if he was just arriving home.

I know it was a crazy plan and it's probably not the best thing to tell a hangover induced person but I had no other choice. I wrenched the pillow away from his head ignoring Abby's incessant blows to my door.

He squinted up at me muttering a string of curse words which honestly sounded sexy as heck slipping out of his mouth but that was the least of my worries. In ten seconds or so I had successfully made him stand and position himself to jump out my window and onto the lawn with the help of the tree next to my window.

When he was not within sight I wrenched the door open.

"What the actual heck Abby?"I tried to sound even more bitter than I originally was because of her annoying voice.

She ignored me blocking the door way and pushed her way through.

"Where's Justin?"

"Because I have a Justin GPS implanted on my freaking heart,"I muttered.

She rolled her eyes as I pointed to the door. "He's your boyfriend," Sadly.

She shoved past me and disappeared down the hall. I shut the door and ran to the window where I got the most perfect view of his ass as he maneuvered his way to the lawn. Do you see I was messed up? I just got nearly caught by Abby yet I had the guts to point out these little things.

When he made it down, he peered up at me giving me a thumbs up before disappearing.

I sighed plopping onto my bed feeling like I had just fought for freedom. It took that much energy out of me, yes.

Soft knocks ensued from the other end minutes later. I pushed myself up padding over to the door, easing it ajar.

Justin was slowly in the process of rocking back and forth on the balls of his toms so when I opened the door he ceased, looking down at me.

"Don't worry, everything's sorted out. Abby thinks I just arrived."

"That's great, she flooded you with questions right?"

He nodded and placed his hand on the wall nearby. "Yeah but that doesn't matter, I only came here to thank you. I'm not the easiest of burdens,"

"You can say that again,"I joked and he too joined in with my laughter. He was one of the few people who knew how to take a joke and also knew to never always take me seriously.

"But no problem, it was an amusing night." I assured him, this time taking things onto a serious note.

"It won't happen again."

The sincerity in his voice was actually remarkable. I shrugged, running a hand through my hair biting my lip.

"Sure Bieber?"I nodded my head over at him, a smile tugging on my lips.

He nodded quickly. Wait was he buying this? He thought I was serious?

"I'm sure Zylka." He clenched his jaw, staring straight at me.

"Oh okay.."I shifted my weight to my other foot folding my arms. "Promise to not give me a lap dance again?"

I mentally gave myself a direct scolding. I really needed to censor my thoughts.

His eyes widened and quickly he stepped back, hands running down his face, several curse words following behind his flustered actions.

"Oh fuck no, I did that?"

I bit back a smile. "You really don't remember?"I questioned honestly thinking that he was indeed serving me what I was placing on him. He could have been messing with me..You never know.

"I don't remember shit when I'm drunk Jesse. Not even my fucking name." The poor guy sounded torn.

I decided to ask one more question.

"And do you normally drift between sober and inebriated?"

He stared at me for a while before nodding. "I am so sorry, I just made things awkward.."

'No dude you made things awkward by kissing me'

Luckily I was willing to forget that but a part of me liked it I guess. He had actually kissed me, though his state wasn't normal at the time. And he was a fantastic kisser ... well as far as kissing on the neck goes....

But there was no way I was going to tell him of what he truly did. I know for sure I'd phrase it weird when I'd have to tell him and in the end, I guarantee I would just make way for more awkward to prevail.

I tuned back to where he was repeatedly apologising and that's when I realised I needed to cut things off.

"It's okay Justin, people mess up. Hey, I gotta go, class starts soon,"

He sighed wearily apologizing once more before I exchanged a fake weak smile, shutting the door close.

I waited for like a second before reopening the door to see Justin slowly making his way around the corner. I stepped out.

"Oh and Justin?"

He turned around.

"You're way too gullible," And with that I sent him a wink before re-entering my room.

-------------

How did you guys like it? Thank you for all the tremendously sweet comments and for those votes:) What do you think should happen next?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

89.7K 4.6K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
40K 1.6K 66
It wasn't meant for them to fall for each other. But they did. After all love don't see age, colour, shape or anything. It just happens. They tried...
191K 5.6K 26
I, Skylar was accidentally sent to a Hot Boys Camp I mean ALL BOYS CAMP . At first I hated it but then I met the boys in my Cabin. They were the sex...
11.7K 352 13
"Was that the only reason you talked to me?" I asked in a whisper. "What reason?" "That our parents have known each other from a while?" I asked. "N...