Soul shifter

By Unique_raven1

Hi I'm Blaise I'm a powerful tiger shifter and the only one left i live in a run down cabin in the woods, I w... More

Bruised
Ugh
Eyes
His past
Anger equals hate
Stranger at the window
Silence at the core of my heart
Soul shifter mark
Wakeing up to my mate
The mark of him

Mixed

3K 32 3
By Unique_raven1

Ugh I was so tired of walking, I think I started to hate it to be honest, I was out hunting but picked up a rabbit i found hardly nothing which was weird because the forest used to be packed full of animals, I shrugged my shoulders. I was walking up to my cabin which was a bit run down but i made sure it was well looked after, until I saw the door slightly opened I shifted back from my tiger form into my human form.

I sniffed the air 'human male' my tiger said, I already knew that but why in the woods, unless he was a hunter, I growled. I walked slowly to the door and the humans scent became strong yep defiantly in the house. I cautiously followed the scent and came to the bathroom, I heard whimpering.

I didn't know what to do. I stood there till the whimpering suddenly stopped. I slowly opened the door and found a boy about my age with thick black hair and grey eyes that were shocking but were red and puffy he was well built but only had a six pack and a little muscle in his arms, he had a strong jaw and face.

"Hi" I said and smiled calmly. "Are you okay" I asked and sat on the floor I knew he was tall because he had long legs. He looked at me. His lips trembling.

"D-D-Do you live here" he said I bet he heard my growl and thought I was a monster, just act like a human.

"Yeah" I said calmly and have a small smile "why?" Oh I put my hand up when he was about to open his mouth "don't apologise about busting into my house its fine well not for everyone anyways" I rolled my eyes. I looked back at him and he was smiling a little but he still seemed weary until he moved. And I saw bruises on his arms and neck. I gasped. "Who did this to you" I was shocked. Who could've done this and why?

I looked at him his eyes full of hurt. And I knew this was gonna take a while.

__________________________

Just a little intro to the book hope like it

Reagan :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 127K 63
Once there was a girl, daughter of an Alpha, who happened to face consequences of the things she had no control over. How? By being ostracized from...
575K 16.9K 56
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...
52.7K 1K 21
You're no better than the useless omegas out there." He continued and I tugged at my chest. "I Axel Jameson Braun reject you Alyssa Megara Brown as m...
34.7K 2.1K 69
Seraphina Allen has been struggling through life, trying to make ends meet. But the more she lives, the more she wants to die. Everything seems to pu...