Only One •Camren•

By imxgine5h

Lauren has moved to New York City with her three best friends to start her college life. She's excited to lea... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28

23

1.8K 48 11
By imxgine5h

"It went really well Lauren!"

"Camz I'm not saying it went bad," Lauren sighs as she pulls the smaller girl closer to her body. "I'm just saying she saw the hickies that you're responsible for and I'm sure she's going to hold that against me."

"You act like you're innocent here!" Camila exclaims referring to the blatant marks littering her neck and chest. "Mine are way worse."

"Well you're irresistible I can't help it," Lauren tries to explain as Camila plays with her fingers.

"Reasonable excuse babe," Camila chuckles.

"Seriously, I'm worried! I don't want your parents to hate me."

Camila huffed before rolling over to straddle the older girls hips. "You worry too much," The brown eyed girl husked before gently connecting their lips. Lauren eagerly deepened the kiss, her tongue grazing the smaller girls bottom lip beckoning entrance that was quickly granted.

The green eyed girl flipped them over, instantly positioning herself between Camila's legs. When oxygen runs out she pulls away, slightly panting as their gazes connect.

"I think you enjoy getting me in trouble." Lauren chuckles before placing a small kiss to the smaller girls nose. She stands to her feet and begins making her way to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

"I do enjoy your naughty side!" Camila calls out which causes Lauren to giggle.

"Remind me again why I took this class?" Camila grumbles in annoyance as they walk into their creative writing class.

Lauren chuckles as she drapes a protective arm across her shoulders. 'For me to find you,' Lauren thinks to herself as they find their claimed seats in the very back, side by side. 'For me to love you,' Her mind tacks on. The loving thoughts have been swarming her mind for a while, probably since their first kiss. She had to literally bite her tongue to stop herself from letting the words tumble from her lips when they were having sex.

"Aren't you the one who wants to be an English major?" Lauren playfully retorts with a grin.

"Yes but I didn't sign up for a room full of bitches," Camila huffs.

Lauren wasn't sure what was holding her back from saying it, they had a great relationship, Camila was beyond words, everything seemed to finally come together, she was happy. Maybe the thought of scaring Camila off with such an intimidating word worried her, she didn't want to scare her love off, she wanted to protect her.

So Lauren kept it to herself in a way, but she made sure to fill her gazes with her pure love, she poured the emotion into every single kiss and every last touch. She loved Camila to the tips of her fingers and she tried with everything in her to show the smaller girl, but her lips were dying to proclaim the words, to fill the ears of the woman she loved so effortlessly. Lauren was sure that Camila could feel her love, but she wanted her to hear her love. She wanted the brown eyed girl to be wrapped in her love and showered in an emotion so powerful it gave her chills.

Lauren needed to confess her love soon or she would simply explode.

"Babe?" Camila calls, shaking the older girl from her thoughts.

"Yes?" Lauren shakes her head, turning her attention to her girlfriend as they were now seated.

"I just totally lost you," The younger girl chuckled.

"I'm sorry I was just really deep in thought."

"About?" Camila questions with a quirked eyebrow.

Lauren quickly scrambles for an answer as jade orbs widen. "Uh this project... Yeah a project in my art class, it counts for a huge grade and I have no idea what I'm gonna do."

Camila simply grins at the green eyed girls response before rubbing a comforting hand across Lauren's. "You're a creative genius, I'm sure you'll figure something out and it'll be remarkable."

"You're remarkable," Lauren quietly mumbles with a loving grin. The comment slips from her lips without warning, causing the older girl to sit up a little straighter from surprise and Camila to duck her head down as a blush fills her cheeks.

An obnoxious scoff breaks them from their stare off, both snapping their heads up to see Jackie giving them the death glare from a few rows up.

Lauren rolls her eyes as Camila scrunches up her eyebrows. "Why the hell does she hate us so much?"

"I'm pretty sure it's just me," Camila replies as she crosses her arms.

"She hated me before she even knew my name," Lauren chuckles as she watches her girlfriend adorn a cute pout.

"Because you're hot and it makes her jealous," Camila explains.

"Whatever baby," Lauren chuckles as she gets her notebook out.

"Don't 'whatever' me," Camila playfully retorts as she leans closer to the raven haired girl. Lauren looks over with a cheesy grin before leaning down and pressing a chaste kiss to Camila's lips.

"Whatever," Lauren playfully whispers against the younger girls lips, causing Camila to playfully smack her arm.

"Could you keep it down back there?" Jackie obnoxiously calls back.

"Whatever." Lauren snaps as she turns her attention to the rude blonde in front of them.

"What? Am I making you mad, lesbian?" Jackie begins to taunt as her little minions turn in their seats to awkwardly face the front. At first they played along, but when it became an everyday thing they tried to simply ignore it.

"Oh for the love of God, shut the hell up!" A familiar dark haired boy a few seats down intervenes.

"Excuse me?" Jackie exclaims in her shrill voice.

"You're annoying as hell. You do this everyday. Jesus Christ you're a homophobic rude asshole. They're together. They're happy. Instead of shitting on their happiness and the serenity of this classroom, go find some happiness and cram it down your throat." The tall boy preaches before sitting back in his seat with a loud huff.

Jackie eyes him with a miraculous stare before scoffing and turning in her seat. A few people cheer for him and all he can do is sheepishly grin.

"Thanks Dylan." Lauren calls out with a happy smile.

"Yeah, thanks." Camila tacks on as she laces her fingers with Lauren's.

"No problem, it felt good to get that out." The brunette boy confesses.

"It felt even better to hear it from you, O' Brien." Lauren chuckles, causing the other two to follow along with a laugh.

Their laughter died down as their professor walked through the door clad with sunken in eyes and a crooked tie, undoubtedly hungover.

"So I'll see you after class?" Lauren questions with the hint of a smile on her face as they stand outside of her art class. Camila had gotten into a habit of walking Lauren to her class, even if she had to run to make it to hers.

"Always," Camila grins as she leans up to connect their lips in a quick kiss.

Lauren's art class went by in a blur and before she knew it she was waiting outside of Camila's history building. She was taking advantage of the climbing temperature and enjoying not having to wear a jacket.

Camz: Class is running over. Might be a little late.

Lauren: Take your time, I'll be waiting for you baby.

Lauren smiled down at her phone as she shot the text to her girlfriend. Although she didn't want to sit around campus she would do anything for her girl. The green eyed girl dropped her bag on the ground and rested her back against the brick wall before she mindlessly scrolled through her Tumblr dashboard.

Shoes come into view on the ground in her vision. Instead of the dirty converse that normally bring a smile to her face, they're unflattering tan ankle boots. With an eyebrow quirked, Lauren looks up to see an all too sweet smile that instantly makes Lauren roll her eyes.

"What do you want, Kenzie?"

"You." The blonde shrugs with an annoying smirk.

"Me?" Lauren chuckles out. The blonde nods and takes a step closer. "Well... You're a little late."

"How late?"

"Far too late."

"It's never too late if we belong together."

"It's far too late because we aren't meant to be. And thank God for that." Lauren scoffs as she crosses her arms to put a barrier between their bodies. When did Kenzie get so close?

"Why do you say that babe?"

"Because you crushed me, McKenzie. You became someone who wasn't good for me, but honestly, you were never good for me. I was too blind to see how you manipulated my life and made me so small. I look back on it now and look at who I have at the moment and you don't compare." Lauren infers with a smug grin.

"You cannot honestly be talking about that skimpy brunette that was hanging all over you the last time I saw you." She scoffs in annoyance as she thinks back to the last time she saw Camila and Lauren interacting.

"Don't talk about Camila that way," Lauren quickly stepped up to defend her girlfriend. "She's fucking perfect with such a pure heart and an intricate mind. She's everything you're not and I'm thankful."

"If she's everything I'm not then she must be pretty shitty in bed," Kenzie rebutted with a smirk.

"No actually she's able to make me scream her name. Something you could never do. There's something incredible about having the complete package and more all to myself. I don't think I would be with her if it wasn't for you breaking my heart and making me want to move away from you so maybe I should be thanking you." Lauren shrugged as she slowly watched Kenzie's spite demise, Lauren had the upper hand.

"You can think what you want, but you'll come crawling back to me."

"Have you met Camila's ex-boyfriend? I feel like you two would go great together," Lauren harshly chuckled as she could easily pair the two spawns of Satan. How could two people so horrible bring Lauren to Camila?

"Set me up with whoever you want but it'll always be us."

"No there will never be an us."

"You'll see."

"You don't get it, McKenzie. I fucking lo-"

Lauren's words are cut off by a pair of thin chapped lips on hers that instantly make her want to curl up in disgust. In that instant Lauren compared every detail of Kenzie to Camila and there was no race, Camila won Lauren's heart in every scenario. These lips were no longer familiar like they used to be. They weren't the bright pink plump lips that made butterflies rage in her stomach and made her go lightheaded.

As soon as Lauren registered that the lips on hers were real and Kenzie was roughly kissing her, pinning her against the wall, she panicked. Lauren's hands roughly push the frail girl back as she did her best to hold back the bile rising in her throat.

Lauren tries to control her vision but all she can see is red. Her eyes notice the satisfied smirk on Kenzie's lips but that isn't what her vision focuses on. A little off to the right she takes in the brunette with tears brimming her eyes and a defeated expression on her face.

Her face instantly goes pale as she blocks out the blonde. "Camz... Please." Lauren cautiously holds her hands out to try and calm the situation. "Just..." Before her next words can pass her lips she watches the love of her life run away with tears running down her cheeks.

No amount of pain in the world could amount to the feeling of her heart physically breaking in her chest. Everything around her was frozen, hell, she was frozen. She wanted nothing more than to chase after her girl and explain everything. The most terrifying thing at the moment was all of the unknowns racing through her mind.

What was going to happen? Where would Camila go? What would she do? Hell, what would Lauren do?

A harsh push makes Lauren stumble forward, falling from her thoughts.

"I'm fucking talking to you!" Kenzie shouts in annoyance as Lauren regains herself.

Kenzie did this.

Lauren doesn't think before she's turning around and shoving the girl back into the wall. The raven haired girl can hear her gasp in surprise as Lauren pinned her to the wall.

Their faces were mere centimeters apart as Lauren's hard gaze burned holes through Kenzie's head.

"I fucking hate you. You've ruined me once, you don't get to do this again."

"Lauren I-" Her voice trembled before the green eyed girl cut her off.

"You don't get to talk. You don't get to destroy me then try to waltz back into my life after I've put myself back together. After Camila's finally made me happy again. You don't get to try and win me back because you don't deserve me." Lauren seethes as she harbors so many conflicting emotions, mainly relating to the wellbeing of her girl.

"I'm sorry, Lauren," Kenzie's voice slightly wavers.

"I accept your apology. But not for you, for myself. Now I'm going to leave this campus, and I'm going to find my girl. You're going back to Ashland, and I never want to see you again. You don't get to destroy my world a second time. I'm going to find my girl and I'm going to try my hardest to put these pieces back together that you've screwed up." Lauren nearly growled as she finally released her grip. Kenzie's gaze immediately fell to the ground.

Lauren huffed in annoyance before she made a dash for the exit.

The raven haired girl shoved through her apartment door, hoping to find Camila behind a closed door after she ignored all of Lauren's calls on her journey home.

"Camila?" She screamed throughout the apartment. She went to every single door, kicking them open and thoroughly scanning for the girl that holds her heart.

Panic rises in Lauren's chest once she realizes the apartment is empty.

She had to find her.

Lauren searched the city for hours, checking Camila's favorite restaurants, sights, and even the nearby parks. She came up without her girlfriend and a fresh wave of panic had settled over her entire being.

She trudged to her apartment in defeat, before unlocking her door she laid down a slow knock on the apartment door across the hall.

Dinah was the first to answer with a solemn expression on her face.

"Where have you been Lauren?"

"Camila's gone and I don't know where she is... I've been all over this city looking for her." Lauren sobs out as her gaze falls to the floor.

"Lauren..."

"I don't know what I'm gonna do, Dinah." Lauren breathes out as she tries to take a step into the apartment, seeking comfort from her friends.

"I can't let you in, Laur." Dinah sighs as she holds a hand up to stop her from stepping any further.

Lauren looks up with a confused expression as her brain works to put the pieces together. Her lips part in surprise, "She's here... Isn't she?"

Dinah anxiously bites her bottom lip as she refuses to respond to the question.

"Let me in."

"I can't do that, Lauren."

"Please for the love of God tell me she's safe, Dinah." Lauren cries out in-between shaky breaths, letting the tears form in her eyes for probably the tenth time that night.

"She's safe, Lauren."

"Please let me in," Lauren pleaded as her heart ached to be with Camila.

"Lauren I can't-" Dinah's statement is quickly cut off by Lauren ducking under her arm and intruding into the apartment. "Lauren!" Dinah calls out incredulously as green eyes scan the apartment. She takes in Ally's sleeping form on the couch and immediately runs towards Ally's room.

Her shaky hands jingle the locked doorknob before she desperately knocks on the door. She's half tempted to knock it down as her tears rapidly become uncontrollable.

"Camz baby please open up!" Lauren calls out in-between muffled sobs.

Her hand continuously knocks on the wood.

"Please talk to me and let me explain!"

Her knocking becomes heavier with every hit against the wood.

"It's not what you think at all, please!"

Her fist is now pounding against the wood, she's certain that everyone in the apartment is up and can hear her.

"Please Camz." She sobs harder.

A final slam of her fist to the wood.

"I fucking love you, please." She helplessly whispers before she sinks to her knees, her head resting against the door.

"Please," Lauren begs as her head thuds against the door in a rhythmic manner.

"I need you," She brokenly whimpers before her head spins and her vision fades.

__

(a/n): It's been a while guys.

I tried to write this up pretty quickly because it's been a bit since I've updated obviously and while I was in the mood to write I wanted to do as much as I could.

Since this didn't leave off on a good note I'll try to update soon!

Lexa on the 100 has me crushed that's all I'm saying about that.

A fanfic called Monsters on here got deleted and I'm legit heartbroken it was honestly one of my favorites.

I don't really have any other things to say about my life lmao.

All the love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 3.3K 11
Camila Cabello is the new kid at school and Lauren Jauregui, being the most popular girl in there, hates her because she's stealing the spotlight awa...
98.8K 2.3K 35
So there was this girl named Lauren Jauregui and as innocent as she always looked like she always get in trouble more than you believe. So what happe...
1.7K 12 20
They knew that they shouldn't be together, everyone told them that they were toxic for one another. From the outside, it looked toxic, but they wante...
240K 5.8K 14
*NEW COVER ART* A story about two best friends, searching for love as they spend their last summer together before they separate for college. Will th...