redemption: harry styles

By harrystylesisacutie

By: ZerriesGap "A girl once told me to be careful when trying to fix a broken person because you may cut your... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Note
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine (OPTION 1)
Chapter Seventy Nine (OPTION 2)
Note
Note Part.2
Chapter Seventy Nine (OPTION 3)

Chapter Thirty Five

7.5K 225 88
By harrystylesisacutie

"I don't know why you refuse to say anything at all, but for now, I can respect that." the officer, whom I had learned the name of--Aaron--, said calmly. Surprisingly, his expression hadn't changed. You would have thought he was frustrated or showed some sign of being completely annoyed by my 'answers'. "But I will need to ask you some other things later. I'll appreciate it in advance if your answers weren't deluded or fake."

"That's if you get it out of me." I whispered numbly, lying back in the thin sheets.

"My proposal still stands."

I sighed through my nose and closed my eyes, feeling my head aching slightly. Why my father? Why not me? I bet that's why he was so cold back then. My father would run into my arms like any other time. I wished he had this time. Considering the fact that I hadn't seen him in more than a week.

"I'm sorry I have to do this." I mentally mimicked his voice in my head and rolled my head in the other direction. I opened my eyes to look at him. "But you are preventing us to stop a killer. I hope you understand that."

"Didn't you ever think of why  I haven't been telling you?" I harshly asked and closed my eyes again, causing a tear to fall. I didn't realize I was teary-eyed.

"Why aren't you saying anything? You're not telling me!" Aaron pestered in a frustrated voice and leaned forward in his seat. Well, there's the outburst. "That boy can't get up because you're safe so you can say anything! That is the reason as to why we had you brought here."

"You just told me he has a tracking device in me!" I cried out and squeezed the pillow onto my ears.

"The UK Special Forces is here, along with the police and we are fully armed. You need to calm down and trust us." Aaron raised his eyebrows.

"Did you not see the whole ambush at the carnival?" I sniffed. "That was him. You don't know him" I could tell Aaron Harry's threats. I could tell him that I was at the carnival, his house, the 'gang's' house but I wont say anything about it, detailed. And I don't know why. "He's not just a kid, he knows what he's doing."

"You are preventing us from stopping a killer!" He repeated, now sounding frustrated. "This boy could be in the damn city, for all we know. We've got professionals, but we're not perfect at everything."

"I'll be back tomorrow." Aaron suddenly said and stood up, wordlessly.

I watched as he left and groaned. They're so demanding I almost wished I got kidnapped again.

Almost.

If I left, they'd try to find me again--hopefully--and forget about my dad. But of course, I'd need to come up with something to leave my dad alone. They're the bad guys at the moment.

Harry's P.O.V.

"A plan?" Zayn laughed with Louis, who covered his mouth--stifling his laugh. "You mean like the time we barged in on some amateur party and kidnapped her in front of everyone?"

I smirked at him. "No. Like that tine you got the others to break into Perrie's house and shoot her family and take--"

"Harry shut the fuck up." Zayn snapped, causing Louis' laughter to burst and his body to roll onto the side of the couch. "It wasn't my idea."

"You asked a boy who hasn't kidnapped anyone yet." I sneered, Louis' face going red.

"N-Niall," he chuckled breathlessly and did that sigh that you do after laughing, hard. "Oh, that boy can do so much but kidnap a girl."

Zayn frowned. "What is the plan? You said she was in...where?"

"Beacon Meadows is like--wait, what?" Louis laughed again as Zayn continued: "Hm, f-from the furniture store in, erm, I...I don't know what the fuck. Tell me the plan, you fag!"

"She gets better, goes home. After a week, she'll start school. Says bye to her friends a last time and bam! She's mine again."

Zayn and Louis stared with open mouths. "Again, what the fuck."

"I don't know, I haven't thought of a plan yet."

"You just said--"

"Enough talking!" I stood swiftly from the couch and clapped my hands together, eyes on the device. "More planning."

Louis turned serious. For once. "Are you sure you want to go through this again?" He quietly murmured, making Zayn's eyes roll. "I mean, seriously. She doesn't even like you or anything, and...what? Are you just gonna kidnap her and keep tying her down?"

"She probably gave all these details about us." I growled. "And what do you mean? I'm doing what's right, here."

"Harry, there are plenty of other girls--"

Louis was cut off with Zayn's voice groaning. "He hasn't even fucked her yet, Louis."

"I don't just mean using her!" Louis retorted, punching Zayn in the arm. He spun in his seat and glowered, "Harry." His voice was stern, and I crossed my arms over my chest. "Seriously. You wanna risk your ass just to kidnap this one girl--"

"Who is my soulmate!"

"You don't need her."

"That's easy for you to say. You've already had people liking you back!" I wanted to slap my hand over my mouth but I just clenched my jaw and joined in on the silence.

Louis stuck his tongue inside his cheek and Zayn pursed his lips, eyes on the ceiling.

"That's not what I meant." I lied. Oh, I sound like a fucking fag. "I meant, because...you don't know what it's like without your mate, since you've already got yours."

"Sure." Louis whispered to Zayn and looked at me like a kid who looked up to his scolding mother. Wait, what the fuck. "That's why you were so sweet to her at times."

"I needed to get her to feel sorry for me so she doesn't say shit to the cops." I explained half of the truth. Louis bobbed his head sarcastically and I opened my mouth to scream at him, but closed it with my breath still in my lungs. "You--" I dabbed a finger at him and he idiotically looked behind himself, pointing to his chest. "You're getting on my nerves."

"Ugh," Zayn moaned and leaned back on the couch. "Can we just get on with it? What are you gonna do? You can't pretend to be her friend or anything near her parents because you failed to make her like you and she'll scream for help if she sees you. You'll need to kidnap her again, somehow."

"We can threaten her and...are you fucking serious?" I snarled and he shrugged.

Louis casually turned the television on and I stood in front of it. "You just told me to come up with an interesting or good plan."

"Yeah, yeah," Zayn waved his hand at me as he watched with Louis, "that was the past."

I snapped my mouth shut and clenched my fists. Dicks. Stalking off with my arm outstretched towards the floor, I gave Zayn a slap at the back of his head and heard him whine as I entered the hallways.

"Ha-ha-ha, that's funny!" I heard Louis laugh from the living room and I rolled my eyes.

"Liam!" I shouted and burst through the doors of a room. "When should we leave? These pricks aren't doing any fucking good, I better hear something from you, I swear--"

"Come again?" Liam's fingers slid over the mousepad as he typed away on a mac book. I ripped the headphones off of his damn head and chucked it ruthlessly.

I sat beside him. "What are we gonna do?" I mumbled into my hand, ignoring his harsh gaze. "Burst through a fucking hospital, shoot everyone and take her?"

Liam snorted, almost causing my first to collide wit his head. "Ooh, someone's being caring." When he saw my pursed lips, he shook his head side to side. "Well, I have a plan."

"How fascinating!" That stupefying Bradford accent cried.

"What are they doing?" He murmured and stuck his thumb over the back of his shoulder--gesturing towards the door.

"I don't know nor do I care. What's this plan?" I sighed. Wow, aren't I being unpredictable.

"Well, once Evelyn leaves the hospital, you can wait until she falls asleep in her own bedroom and scoop her up and take her home. Ta-da!" Liam grinned at his 'amazing' idea and squashed his tongue between his lips as it poked out, and clicked on a few more things on the computer. I was going to slap it closed until a map appeared on the screen.

"To get to that hospital, we've gotta get through here--" Liam slid his finger on the screen, along a red line, towards a red circle, "--through the North Gates and through Amsterdam. Evelyn lives over here--" Liam tapped the screen lightly to the top right. "Her house isn't far away from the hospital anyway, and she doesn't have much to recover from, so she'll be home soon. We then--"

Liam had gotten interrupted by a loud ringing tone, and he sighed. Slipping his hand into his back pocket, he slid his phone out which vibrated violently in his palm.

"Niall?" Liam answered the call, and his face dropped. "Marcus, hold on a sec--" Liam pressed a button for the speaker, and immediately, trembling breaths came from the phone. "What is it?"

"Who is it?" I waited to be confirmed, and Louis mouthed 'Marcus', even though the call was from Niall. Or Nick.

"Liam...we need help." Marcus hissed into the phone.

"What is it Marcus? Where's Niall?"

"Niall went down to his armory, Liam." There was a pause, and a crackle, and Liam gave the phone a little shake. "Someone's in the house, I--....I don't know what to do." Marcus was a strong boy. He was like us, a criminal. Even though his voice was strong and deliberate--yet strained--, something seemed wrong. "I don't have any weapons with me and Niall is hiding down there."

I snatched the phone off Liam, who looked startled. "Marcus, tell me what's going on, stop stuttering!"

"I-I have to go. Someone's coming." The phone went dead.

-:-:-:-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.7K 30
*YOU NEED TO READ THE FIRST BOOK TO UNDERSTAND THIS ONE ITS ON MY PROFILE * The past might have hurt you Yes you can run away from your past. But wh...
18.5K 1K 43
Ally, 17 year old teenager, she's innocent, she stands up for herself but that gets her into a lot of trouble. She trusts her brother with her life...
484K 10K 93
//MATURE THEMES AND EXPLICIT CONTENT// "Make sure she's okay when I'm gone will you Harry?" It was from that moment I knew I'd do anything I could to...
3.6M 80.5K 77
in which joelle d'amore is completing her final semester of university in the grand city of los angeles, california. when she finds herself in the pr...