Remember Me //[Sequel to Prom...

By missnovicewriter

Sequel to 'Promise Me' "Zayn Malik Is Leaving One Direction," that's what was heading magazines all over the... More

Prologue
Signing
OTRA
Homework
oh baby
Just A Break

Leather Jackets

320 20 5
By missnovicewriter

Tegan's P.O.V
March 2015

~~~

It's disappointing that I have a new tour stylist. Since Penelope left to return to university, and now she's pregnant. I miss her being around, especially to make Liam smile.

"I'm gonna win! I'm gonna win!" I chant, moving my controller while pressing the buttons.

Harry and I are playing Mario Cart on the tour bus.

"Tegan, I've lapped you twice. I'm gonna win." Harry laughs.

"Damn," I sigh, dropping the controller into my lap.

"It's okay, love! We can play again." Harry ruffles my hair with one of his hands.

~~~

I'm so happy! Tonight, Romeo and I will finally be performing together.

I was sitting in my dressing room, while Mac applied makeup to me.

"Don't put so much on this time." I told him, scrunching up my nose.

"Okay," he chuckled. "I think you'll really love your outfit tonight."

We made conversation while he finished my makeup, and used a curler to give my hair beach wave effects. I waited patiently, playing with my metallic nails as he found my outfit for tonight.

"You're going to look amazing!" He shoved a grey dress into my hands.

"Just this?" I asked surprised.

"Yes! I have the cutest little black ankle boots to match it!" He exclaimed, running away.

I went behind my curtain to get dressed. The dress was really comfortable, and the style fit me perfectly. I pulled back the curtain, and Mac stood their holding out a pair of black ankle boots, excitedly. I took them from him, and sat in a chair. I put the boots on my feet.

"Any jewelry?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Nope," he answered, walking to my mirror to clean up.

"Okay," I said, slowly, standing up. "I'm just gonna go."

I left my dressing room and went backstage. Zayn was sitting back there on a sofa.

"Hey, Zayn!" I greeted, plopping down beside him.

"Hey, love!" Zayn looked up from his phone and smiled at me.

"I feel so naked." A chill went down my spine, causing me to squirm.

"You look nice." Zayn assures. "You know what would look badass?"

"What?"

"A leather jacket!" Zayn exclaimed, standing up. "I have one, come my child!" I laugh, and follow Zayn to the boys' dressing room.

"Hey Tegan! Hey Zayn!" The other boys greet us as they get their hair and makeup done. Zayn ran off somewhere.

"Get out of here, Tegan!" Louis teases.

"Accidentally hit 'em with the hair dryer, would ya?" I wink to Lou.

"Of course!" She laughs.

"Here it is!" Zayn cheers, coming back over to me. He holds the leather jacket out for me, and I slip my arms into it. It is a little big on me, but that's okay. I did a "catwalk" past their chairs, stopping and making ridiculous poses sometimes.

"Why does Tegan look like she's about to rob a bank?" Liam asks, concerned.

"I think she looks cute!" Harry compliments.

"Awe, Zayn turned her into a bad girl." Louis teases.

"Thanks Zayn! This is perfect!" I exclaim, looking in the mirror.

"Then can I wear my leather jacket?" Romeo asks, hopefully.

"No, I don't want to be seen twinning with you!"

"But you'll be seen kissing him?" Louis asks, pretending to sip tea.

Everyone laughs.

~~~

"Ohh,
yeah, yeah," Romeo and I sing together. He is sitting at the piano playing, and I am leaning on the side of it.

"The situations turns around enough to figure out
That someone else has let you down
so many times I don't know why
But I know we can make it as long as you say it," I sing, by myself, walking around the piano. I move closer to the crowd, and they scream.

"So tell me that you love me yeah
And tell me that I take your breath away," I step up on the stool in front of the piano, and sit on the piano head.

"And maybe if you take one more then I would know for sure
There's nothing left to say," Romeo and I sing together. I cross one leg over my other, and put a hand on my chest.

"Tell me that you love me anyway!" I sing, hopping off the piano.

We finish the song, and the crowd cheers and screams. I've really missed performing with Romeo. This felt amazing!

"That was cute, right?" Romeo asks the crowd, picking up his guitar, and sitting on a stool. The crowd screams, and I sit on the stool next to him.

Romeo starts playing the chords to the next song.

"Can't help wondering why you're thinking
Wherever you are
Late night movies, careless drinking
To cover the scars
And as much as I wanna be with you, I know...

You and me, we're bumper cars
The more I try to get to you
The more we crash apart, no
Round and round we chase the sparks
But all that seems to lead to....
It's a pile of broken parts

We're bumper cars
Bumper cars
The more I try to get to you
The more we crash apart," Romeo and I both sang. The song was pretty slow, and soft.

I felt amazing singing it right now. Only the sound of the guitar, Romeo and I's voices, it was like it was just the two of us, and time was paused. These are the moments I wait for. This is where it all matters. This makes it all worth it, even after all the rehearsing, crazy outfits, traveling, arguments, it's all worth it when you finally get to be on stage, singing with the person who means so much to you.

~~~

before I share this real convo with my friend and I, let's determine code names.

my friend= F
my crush= C
real convo between my friend and I:

me: *sends hot asf picture of zayn*

f: mmmmmmmmhm

me: I'm dead asf. my insides feel weird

f: my vagina feels weird. jkjk

me: like I'm so pleased

f: same

me: fuck me in the ass

f: same.

me: you know, I don't even like C anymore. I like Zayn. I have a crush on Zayn.

f: 😂😂😂

me: and it's just as painful as loving C

f: literally.

WHOAOAOAOAOA

that escalation

0 to 100 real quick

~Tyson Malik

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
9.1K 446 34
𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐍 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐒 "i can still recall, our last summer. i still see it all." - or in which two lost souls find another but the universe works a...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...