Rough Lesson (On Hold)

By RageGawdess

"I kissed you." "Yes I remember that, you also pushed me." I told him. "You tripped." "You pushed me!" "Let's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 2

617 25 13
By RageGawdess

I'm so glad you guys met the goal! (: I know it took forever and I don't have many readers. So I've decided to upload two chapters for those who actually like the story. So the new goals will be set regarding to both chapters not just one, therefore the goals will be pretty high. Instead of vote goals I decided to do comment goals this time. I would really like to know what you guys think of it.

Read goals-150

Comments-20 Ten per chapter

Enjoy these chapters! (:

PICTURE OF JAMES

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The guy turned his glare onto the intruder. He opened his mouth to say something but stopped and turned his glare back on me.

"You aren't worth the fight." He grunted out before turning and walking away.

I looked over at my 'savior' and rolled my eyes.

"I didn't need your help." I told the guy standing there. He was watching the guy walk away with a dangerous glint in his eyes. When he heard me speak his eyes snapped to mine.

"I never said you did, maybe I just wanted to lighten my night with a little drama." My mystery guy said before occupying the seat that the other guy was just sitting in.

"Well there's no drama here so why don't you take your leave?" I reached for one of my shots. Before my hand could wrap around the small glass it was ripped from my view. My eyes widened as the jerk next to me downed the whole shot. "Hey! That was mine." I pouted.

He flashed me a smirk. "The name is James by the way, and yours would be?"

"Not giving you the time of day." I replied. Ah so his name was James. A sexy name to go with his sexy face, I thought. He barked out a laugh, not at all concerned with my witty mouth. I almost melted at the sound of his laugh. It was deep and throaty.

"Well I just wanted to give you mine so you know what to moan later." He said giving me a crooked smile. My eyes widened at his words.

"I think you've had too much to drink." I faced the bar again.

"Or maybe you haven't had enough, you a light weight? Babysitting no more than two shots all night." He said. I felt the challenge in his words hit me full force.

I looked at him from the corner of my eyes to see the smirk on his face. I glared before waving the bartender over.

"Five shots of the strongest thing you have." I told him.

"I'll have the same." James said. The bar tender looked nervous with our request but didn't ask any questions. Seconds later ten shots of some dark liquor were laid out in front of us. I picked up one the same time as James did.

"After you lightweight." He said smirking at me. I flashed him an evil grin before I downed the shot.

------------

"Sooooooo tell me what you want what you really really want." I screamed into the mic.

"I'll tell you what I want what I really really want." James sang back as we danced around the stage. I giggled as he did a little shimmy with his shoulders.

"I wanna I wanna I wanna I wanna really really-"I burst out laughing as I tripped off the stage. I felt a slight pain in my back but couldn't stop laughing. I watched as James froze on stage before he too started laughing. He jumped off the stage stumbling slightly and reached his hand out to me. I grabbed it and tried to hoist myself up, but slipped and ended up pulling James down with me.

He let out a grunt of pain staring at me in surprise. I bit my lip trying to stop myself from laughing at his face. When he cracked a smile I couldn't hold it in anymore and burst out laughing. Seconds later James joined in, we were both on the floor laughing. It was safe to say that we're both pissed drunk.

"Another song?" I asked him grinning goofily. He nodded and we both got up stumbling back to the stage. The strippers had long left after the first three songs we did. The stage was completely ours. The club was still packed and if I had to guess the time I'd say that it was maybe 2:00am. I lifted a leg trying to hoist myself up on the stage and was failing miserably. I had one leg on the stage while the other was still struggling on the floor. I heard a deep chuckle from behind me before I felt hands grip my butt and push me onto the stage.

"Hey! Hands off the merchandise." I told James.

He smirked at me. "I was only helping."

I glared at him. "That's it! I'm going sooolooo." I slurred.

I got up off the stage floor and made my way to the mic, as I bent to grab it I was pushed to the side. It was a light push and any other time I would've caught myself, but since I was seeing doubles at the moment I fell.

"Oh shit I didn't mean to do that." James said, his face coming into my line of sight. He was swaying slightly and I squinted at him before I felt myself grin.

"You have pretty eyes." I said dreamily before giggling. A sloppy smirk appeared on his face.

"It's not the only pretty thing I have." He said wagging his eyebrows at me. Then the weirdest thing ever happened. I blushed.

As if gravity failed him James suddenly slipped and fell on top of me.

"Oof! I can't breathe I'm dying!" I said. He weighed a ton. He shifted and his face ended up smashed between my boobs. "Get off pervert!" I giggled.

He raised his head and grinned at me. Then his eyes shifted to my lips.

Suddenly my lips felt very dry so I licked them. James groaned at the action before his head started leaning towards mine. Oh my god he's going to kiss me. Do I kiss him back? He's a stranger. But a hot one. But he's still a stranger. A very hot stranger that you're-

My thoughts were cut off as I felt his lips smash onto mine. I froze. To hell with it! I thought before kissing him back. The kiss was very sloppy and soft. A drunken kiss, I thought. His tongue flicked across my bottom lip and I opened my mouth allowing him access. He tasted like vodka and something else I couldn't remember. I liked vodka; I declared that vodka is now my favorite taste. Or maybe just anything he tastes like.

I was shocked when he rolled us over until I was straddling him. He reached up wrapping my hair in his hands before tugging. I let out a moan. My hands slide down his chest before I felt the end of his shirt. I slipped my fingers under the material and felt him shiver. I ran my hands up his chest feeling his abs. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, oh my god a six pack!

"Rylan? What the hell are you doing?" I dimly heard a voice ask. I was broken out of my lust haze when James pulled away from me. I whimpered and pouted at him. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Your name is Rylan?" He said giving me a pleasing grin.

"Rylan!" That voice said again. Somewhere in the back of my mind I finally put a name to the voice, just as I was yanked off James. I stumbled when I landed on my feet and grinned up at Daniel.

"I didn't know you liked it rough dannyboo." I said to him. He ignored me.

"We're leaving, seems neither one of you ladies know how to handle your liquor." He shook his head. He grabbed my arm and started pulling me off the stage.

"See ya lightweight." James called from behind us. I turned to see him smirking at me and gave him the finger.

As we walked through the club and out the door I shivered. It was very chilly outside. I smiled when I saw Taylor and ran/stumbled over to her.

"I missed you so much!" I threw my arms around her.

"Me too! Daniel hates me and ruins my fun time." She pouted then hiccupped. I realized that she was as drunk as I was, but I was definitely drunker.

"Get in the car." Daniel growled at both of us. I dived into the back and whined when I smacked my head on the door.

I heard a chuckle from the front seat and looked up to see Caleb laughing at me.

"God give me the strength." Daniel said looking up at the sky.

"Why are you talking to the clouds Danny?" I giggled. "Only stars talk to you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 37.2K 23
"Can't You just leave me alone and mind your own goddamn business ??" l snapped..... He just pins me to hits locker with both his hands on either sid...
10.9K 401 35
"You want to know what I think!" "Yes I want to know what you think!" I yelled back at him. "I think you're afraid of commitment, afraid that yo...
4.6M 119K 75
This book is Completed -------------- Major Trigger Warnings for books content! Emotional Abuse, Physical Abuse, Sexual Assault & Abuse...
436K 6.8K 51
"Bend over," he growls, the corner of his mouth turning upward. "No," I say lower lip quivering. I wanted to say yes, but what would that do to my sc...