Ghost Adventures: Halden Mans...

By GhostAdventuresfan09

The Ghost Adventures Crew investigates a small town hotel haunted by the lost souls from the past. More

Prologue
Walkthrough Part 1
Walkthrough Part 2
Set up for Lockdown
Lockdown Part 1
Lockdown Part 2
Lockdown Part 3
Reviewing the Evidence
Celebrating with the GAC
Disclaimer

Epilogue

432 12 0
By GhostAdventuresfan09

After the Lockdown...

The experiences I had Halden Mansion were truly something I'll remember for a long time. The Ghost Adventures Crew were great; not only were they doing a great job as Paranormal Investigators, but they were great people to hang out with.

I knew that a lot of fans would be jealous that I had that chance to spend an entire lockdown with them and became their official Junior Paranormal Investigator. I felt the spirits' wrath while locked inside, but all I have to say is that no matter what occurred there, I was glad to do it with the best team.

Now I will continue watching the show and keeping an eye on where they go, waiting and hoping for my next Ghost Adventures.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 456 28
Princess Felicity Fitzherbert, daughter of Rapunzel and Eugene, is not exactly the typical Auradonian princess by any means. She likes to party and b...
3.6K 95 7
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞... 𝐚 𝐳𝐨�...
34.8K 1K 32
"I never thought it would end up this way. You hurt me , you killed my brother and now you are trying to destroy of what is left of my family. Then a...
6.8K 158 28
Marina Hernandez, a hopeless romantic, romanticizes the the era of Elvis, Marilyn, and the great art of pin up. She dreams of a simpler time of drive...