Ghost Adventures: Halden Mans...

By GhostAdventuresfan09

The Ghost Adventures Crew investigates a small town hotel haunted by the lost souls from the past. More

Walkthrough Part 1
Walkthrough Part 2
Set up for Lockdown
Lockdown Part 1
Lockdown Part 2
Lockdown Part 3
Reviewing the Evidence
Celebrating with the GAC
Epilogue
Disclaimer

Prologue

1.3K 16 3
By GhostAdventuresfan09

Before the Lockdown...

This was it, my chance to join Zak, Nick and Aaron on a lockdown. I won the Travel Channel Contest for "Most Intense Fan Lockdown" by filming myself doing an investigation of my own home. Since I have been watching the show for almost a year, I knew everything from the equipment they used to how they provoked the spirits. The Travel Channel sent me the Crew's location a few weeks after the contest. The selected location was several hours away from my hometown, but it would be worth it to finally meet them.

Early in morning on my highly anticipated day, I packed my things, got onboard a Trailways bus and headed off. 

I was finally off onto my own Ghost Adventures.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 1K 32
"I never thought it would end up this way. You hurt me , you killed my brother and now you are trying to destroy of what is left of my family. Then a...
57.8K 4.4K 46
What would happen if a merman prince with heart as pure as milk meets a human who doesn't even care to others who he co-exist with? This JakeHoon sto...
1M 40.4K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
41.7K 434 17
Rita Repulsa escapes after 10,000 years imprisonment, determind to conquer Earth but a team of teenagers with attitude stands in her way. Jason love...