WillDip/BillDip Drabbles+ One...

By BillDipFanBoy1

Do you like BillDip and WillDip? Well, this book fills your BillDip/WillDip needs! This book is a bunch of On... More

Valentine's Day
Interruptions
Authors Note
Christmas!
Make It Go Away
Memory Loss
Truth Or Dare
First Kiss
I Miss You
Kiss Cam
Fairy GodParent
Childhood
Hero
Sick Bill
Time Capsule
Angel & Demon
Gem! Falls
Let's Play~
Jealous Bill
If Weirdmaggedon went another way
Angel and Demon part 2
Mine!
Demon Dipper x Human Bill
GenderSwap
Reverse Falls
BillDip
Break Up
Lemon
Deer!Dipper x Hunter!Bill
Tears
Reverse Weirdmaggedon
Halloween
Crazy Family
Repaying the favor
Disneyland
How To Teach Bill: To Tie His Shoes
I'm Sorry But....
Fluff
Hi
Fan Crazy
Fairly OddParent (Revisited)

Reverse Falls Au

17.3K 324 285
By BillDipFanBoy1

"Bill! Come in here!" An angry voice said, a sad little blue triangle floated into the room where his master was waiting.

"Y- yes M-Master Gleeful?"

"Quit the stuttering! Have you seen Mabel?"

Bill nodded "Yes I have, she went to torture that Pine Tree kid, Gideon and Pacifica" Dipper swiveled his chair around to face the fireplace, he smirked, He and Bill were alone.

"Well I better-

"Oh you're not going anywhere~" Dipper used his powers to slam the door shut, Bill gasped as he was shoved into the wall. He was trapped by Dipper, both arms were on either side.

"Master-

Dipper shushed his lips with his finger "We're going to play a game~" He purred into Bill's ear, making the bluenette shiver. He captured Bill's lips and both were kissing. Bill tried to get away but Dipper put an arm around his waist, trapping him. He used his other arm to hold Bill's arms above his head. When both needed air, they separated, a string of saliva was shown. Bill breathing heavily and watching as Dipper disappeared to the other room. When he came back, he saw a leather collar.

"Up, Now" Dipper demanded. Bill obeyed and stayed still as Dipper fastened the collar around his neck, choking him a little.

"We are playing Fifty Shades of Grey Style, every time you speak, I'll whip you, let me demonstrate" Dipper said as he got out a black whip, he looked at the male in front of him and raised it.

Whack!

The whip hitting Bill's ass, Bill wanted to moan but he couldn't.

Hours Later

Dipper was asleep, Bill wasn't, what with whip marks around his but hurt. He tried to get up but hissed.

"NEXT TIME I'M GOING WITH MABEL!" Said in his mind

In the AU! The Gleeful Twins are Dipper and Mabel, Gideon is Gideon Pines and Pacifica is like Mabel, her last name is Southeast, Go on YouTube and check out Reverse Falls AU!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 934 21
hey guys this is just full of oneshots kinda crappy but its okay and vote this book and follow my account!! if you want. Edited: Dec. 10, 2017 Hehe...
78.7K 1.5K 36
(Cover change!) A compilation of BillDip oneshots! A ton of fluff and angst with both happy and sad endings, and, of course, Bill being annoying and...
285K 7.5K 53
Hello, hello, hello. Welcome to my list of Billdip ships from years back. Some dark and twisted, some soft and lovely. All romance and drama. (please...
100K 1.9K 11
Dipper is captured and tortured by Bill. Yay. I love dark stuff and am open to CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. Thanks for reading. DARK FANFIC. I update Mon...