There's A Jock in My Bed! [✓]

By Poetically-Damaged

#1 & 3 in the "There's A..." series. #2 is on my profile. [Editing] He's popular, I'm a nobody. He's a senio... More

1. Forgetting to Remember
2. Fresh Meat and Rotten Romance.
3. Mistakes Were Made
4. Jock Blocked
5. A New Hope
6. See No Evil. Hear No Evil. Date No Evil.
7. Into the Blue
8. I Move Like Jagger Part 1
9. I Move Like Jagger Part 2
10. The Fast and the Dubious.
11. The Empire Strikes Back.
12. Like a Virgin
13. Hell Hath No Fury.
14. Night
16. Papa Can You Hear Me?
17. Allen Must Die
18. Shakespeare In Love
19. Sons of The Father
20. It Will Rain
21. Santa Baby! - Christmas Special
22. Reality Bites: The Finale 1/2
23. That Ol' Cliché: The Finale Part 2/2
TARIMB! The Sneak Peak & K's Story!
Seeing Red
Seeing Red: Now Available
Me Before Him: K's Story
1. Enchanted To Meet You
2. Micah Is Probably the Devil

15. Another One Bites The Dust

316K 8.7K 5.7K
By Poetically-Damaged

                                                 There’s a Jock in My Bed!

                              Chapter 15 – Another One Bites The Dust

            Song of the Chapter: Dancing Away with My heart by lady Antebellum (2011)  

100,000 reads *_* that’s all I’m going to say. Lol, I hope you like this chapter.

 VERY big sneak peak. So read to the end.  Vote/Comment

“Danny, what are you doing here?” I ask, tracing the boy’s face with my eyes, shocked and unable to move.

His eyes keep its intense vigor as he stares at a smirking Alex, ready to pounce on him at any minute, “I was invited, since my school is closed for the next week, I thought it might be a good idea to come and chill with friends.”

Alex chuckles, “What friends?” he mocks, looking around. Silence, a blessing at the moment but an impending disaster in disguise makes its awkward way into the moonlit cool air. Danny’s eyes glaze over, something he did when he was so angry he would lose all rationality and control over his actions. “And you wouldn’t take me back but you’d be with this douche bag.”

Alex smirks and his eyes snake over to me, “Well are you going to tell him baby, or would you rather give me the complete satisfaction.”

I bite my bottom lip and start to play with my thumbs. Alex’s devious laughter speaks for me, probably better than I could myself. Danny narrows his eyes on Alex and takes a menacing step forward. Alex-wanting to be the dominant one eagerly and arrogantly fills in the space between them. Their foreheads mesh as one and their noses were slightly touching.  A growl passes through Danny’s pink lips but Alex stays unmoved-it’s interesting how males-no matter sexual orientation fight for dominance.

“You cheated on him?” Danny sneers, his eyes, so cold, so blue and full of so much anger are burning into Alex’s hazel ones like they were glass.

“No, better. I used him for sex then,” he whistles and makes a splat sound, “then dumped him in his room. Classy huh?” he remarks and the look of repulse on the face of Danny was enough to set the entire building on fire. Alex smirks, “Come on big boy, prove to your ex-the love of your life that you’re a man…that you’d fight for him.”

“Danny Don’t.” I barely whisper. His jaw clenches and he throws me a look before returning back to back to stare at Alex. This isn’t about me anymore; this is about protecting his manhood because what man would just stand there and let someone talk so heartless about someone they care about?

“Come on Daniel, win him back. What? Isn’t it enough that I did something you couldn’t?” he senses Danny’s anger, raging and quickly scratching its way to the surface – already devouring his eyes.

“Why are you so angry, that I got your guy? Or is it the fact that I screwed him all night long that upsets you?”

Danny steps back, expressionless and turns around and starts walking away. I sigh in relief and hold my chest. I felt it tighten and I found myself gasping for air.

“Evan, are you okay?” I look up immediately. Alex had his hand on my shoulder and his eyes are soft.

“Yes. It’s just an anxiety attack.” I growl, removing his hand harshly from my shoulder. He swallows sharply and the look of remorse and concern disappears.

His sly smile and in the cocky glint in his eyes my reflection can be seen, “You really liked me didn’t you?”

I don’t answer; instead I begin to walk away. He grabs me by the arm and tugs me back; “You liked me didn’t you?” his voice raises in volume and it didn’t seem like a question. It’s almost as if he’s trying to prove something to himself.

 “Did you!?” his voice flares up another octave. Those shiny hazel eyes are replaced by those of a madman who’s losing his sanity slowly but surely. His dark facial expression hides his handsome features to a point where he becomes unrecognizable to even someone who is as close to him as me.

“Is Jacob better, is that why you’re falling for him? Wasn’t I good enough?”

“Alex, what are you talking about?”   I whisper, watching his wild eyes blaze into mine.

He kisses his teeth and laughs bitterly, “You and Jacob. I wasn’t good enough. He’s always better to everyone…even my boyfriend.” He bites his bottom lip and puts both hands on his head. The rage in his eyes dissolves like ice left in a drink too long and are replaced by a meek saddened gaze.

“Alex, you’re not making any sense…you used me.” I reply to his callous rant. Scared out of my wits, I take a frightened step back. Alex is bigger than me, probably stronger as well and I don’t know his temper. He might just swing at me.

“Did I?”

“Okay, enough of this vague, cryptic crap. Please tell me what’s going. If you are trying to----what the hell!” I scream as Alex his rushed by someone, sending them both flying into the black car right behind us.

I run up to them and try to move the person but they grab me by my wrist. Eyes bulging, I gasp as the attacker turns around. “D-Danny?” I stammer, probably more shocked than I should be. He holds me by one hand and Alex’s throat with the other.

“This piece of dung used you and yet you are tolerating him. Fearing him when I had a lapse in judgment and you scolded me.”

I Poke my bottom lip with my tongue, infuriated now, “Danny, you know nothing about this situation. Let. Him. Go.” I demand as menacing as possible.

“Listen to him Danny,” Alex murmurs from the other side, “Before I really get angry and hurt you.” He releases me and focuses his attention on Alex. If it’s one thing about the guy, he’s brash and arrogant even in the face of danger. And dangerous Danny is.

“You’re not going to be talking much longer.” Danny hisses. His captor smirks and bows his head. From out of nowhere Alex swiftly moves and twists Danny’s arms around and slams him in the same spot he was against the car with his head to the car’s door.

Danny pushes him back, hitting into me. I nearly trip over onto the hard cement ground but catch myself. Dust launches high into to the air when they both fall onto the ground with a loud thud.

I freeze with my mouth hung open. I didn’t know what to do. No way in hell was I getting in between that.

“Stop it you idiots!” I turn around immediately and see Chris, Bobby and Jacob running our way with Kim not far behind.

The three boys rush pass me but Kim stays on the side. “Is that Danny and Alex?…Draaaammma!” she shrieks in a sing-song voice, grabbing her camera out of her purse.

“Yes, this got bad real fast. What are you doing?”

She looks at me like I’m a crazy person and scoffs, “Honey, this is hot news.”

Grumbling a curse word under my breath, I smack the camera out her hands. She gasps and hits me on my arm. “You owe me two hundred dollars!”

I grumble under my breath again and return back to the boys. They finally had the two boys under control. Bobby was holding Danny and Jacob held Alex.

“You know what…” Chris fumes. He walks over to Danny and punches him in the jaw. Both me and Kim jump at the sound of the intense blow. “That is for being a dick and showing up again.” Danny remains quiet, still breathing hard. Ironically, Chris is dressed like a boxer-no shirt and all. He has a belt around his waist and taped knuckles.

His head slowly turns to Alex, “You. You are the one I owe a beat down to. You broke this guy’s heart and actually have the audacity to fight with his stupid ex. God; you guys could have your own daytime television show.”

“I’d watch it…” Kim mumbles without thought, still trying to fix her camera.

“I didn’t use Evan.” Alex hisses fighting for Jacob to let him go, “dude, I’m cool.” He promises and he lets him go. “I didn’t use him.” he repeats but at a lower volume. He turns and walks away from us, and away from the school. Fading into the darkness of the night.

“This shit is better than Degrassi.” Kim mumbles wide eyed. Chris hits the side of the black car in frustration and Bobby lets Danny go who trots into the darkness as well. 

“What does he mean he didn’t use you? Didn’t he?” Bobby asks, sitting on the floor.

“Yes. I mean no, I-don’t know anymore.” I answer truthfully. Our attention turns to Jacob. His eyes blink between the four of us, all waiting a response.

“What?” he answers our stares with a look of honest innocence. 

“You know what’s going on here?” Chris asks, irritation is plastered in his tone and Jacob takes notice.

He clears his throat and chuckles a little. “Well, um Alex told me that he didn’t really use you. It’s complicated…and between you and him.”

Chris growls and groans out of nowhere, “Oh My God, not you.”

“No quite,” It’s my turn to grown at the voice. Spinning around I place my hand at my waist, “close though.” He remarks sarcastically.

“That slap wasn’t hard enough to knock some sense into your head was it?”

Allen laughs, adjusting the red wig on his head. “Who are you tonight?”

“Well I was going for a dirty train wreck slut and they were fresh out of anything that resembled you so I went for Lohan.”

I chuckle, amused at his sharp remark, “That’s cute but you can call me dirty slut all you want but truth is I can wash myself…the stench of bitch  on you however, is never going to come out no matter how many times you try to cleanse yourself.” I retort back in a vicious tone and with the intent of hurting every feeling that I could.

His lips slightly part and he walks past me, “By the way, I owe you a slap…expect it soon.” He warns, keeping his eyes forward.

I smile at his sad attempt of a comeback and look over to Kim, “Call my dad please…I’ve had enough excitement for one night.”

“Dude, we haven’t even gone inside yet.” Bobby says, emerging from the ground.

“Yeah I know, you guys go enjoy yourself…I’m going to talk to Alex.”

“You sure?” the three of them say in unison, causing me to smile against my will.

I nod and Kim gives me a sincere smile as the three of them head inside where the music is blasting.

I look up at the moon, full and round, creamy and amazingly bright tonight. It is the only explanation as to why everyone was acting so strange. “Lunatics” I mutter, laughing to myself.

Someone coughs and I gasp a little, forgetting Jacob is standing there. “I saw Alex’s car right down there…” he mumbles pointing in the direction.

I blink towards him and a small smile creeps on my face, “Jacob, this changes nothing between where me and you stand…whatever Alex has to say has nothing to do with me and you.”

He nods his head apathetically and shrugs his shoulders, “Wrong, it has everything to do with him.” his whispers and heads into he building.

I linger there for a moment before spinning around and walking down the darken path until I come to a set of bright headlights. The only thing barely audible is the smooth sound of the purring engine. I slowly walk around to the back of the familiar car and lean against the back trunk where Alex is sitting.

“You know,” he starts, sensing my presence and not even looking at me, “ever since me and Jacob were kids he always came out on top. Everyone liked him more…the girls, the guys, teachers, even my mom compared me and him, favoring him on almost every occasion. You have to try and understand…the way you and Jacob connected at the beach when we had our first date was so similar to what he did with my girlfriends in the past.” He looks over to me somberly, “I was scared Evan. Terrified really, because you weren’t a sex object to me, I really cared about you and when Jacob told me he wanted you I freaked.” He admits, hanging his head own ashamed of his own insecurities.

“Jacob always win in the end , just like he’s about to win again. Only this time it’s hurting me some much more. I’m sorry if I hurt you but it was the only way to not lose you to him and look like a complete loser. I’d rather be known as a jerk and a player than some guy that lost his boyfriend to his straight best friend. How pathetic is that? I’m really and truly sorry that I caused you so much pain and acted like a dick.  But if it means anything, I meant what I said…I do love you.”

He looks back at me and there is something in his eyes, something deep and loving that has fooled me before. But now I’m wondering…was it fake? Were those emotions real? Is this a chance I’m willing to take…this time I might not recover mentally. Moving on might be the best decision…

I open my mouth to speak but a loud sound erupts into the cold night and is followed by a thunderous crash.

“Car Crash…” I mumble, staring wide at Alex. He jumps off the hood and looks into the distance.

“Danny’s car is gone…” he mumbles. I suck in a huge breath and grab his hand. We run towards the gate and stop at the sight of the massive wreckage.

I look closer at the car…it wasn’t Danny’s. I sigh in relief but it quickly spins around when I recognize the vehicle. I scream as loud as I could, trying to run to it.

Two pair of strapping arms wrap around me. “Let me Go! Let Me Go! Dad!”

 QUESTION: MOLY It was Evan’s dad :L Thoughts?

Thank You for reading and to thank you, for the next 24 hours…tomorrow at midnight this bonus sneak peak will be shortened. So this is an extended sneak peak.

Enjoy!  

Sneak Pek at Chapter 16 – Papa Can You Hear Me?  (unedited)

“Evan crying doesn’t make you any less of a man.”

I look up at Jacob and shakily point a finger at him, breathing hard, fast, “Jacob leave.”
“You can’t keep bottling these things in Evan.”

“Stop it.” I plead, covering my ears.

“Let it out Evan.”

“Shut the hell up!” I scream clenching my eyes close and pacing back and forth.

“Evan, please it will make you fee-.”

“Stop! Stop it! Stop! Don’t you get it!? I’ve been crying inside the is entire time! It helps nothing!” I screech towards him, on a screaming rampage of dangerous lengths.

My footsteps pick up in pace, moving back and forth rapidly and loudly, “Between you, Danny and Alex and my dad…my dad…did you hear me? My Dad is dying.” A tear slips away. “The only man that hasn’t screwed me over yet, the only one who believed in me,” I stop and punch the wall, “is dying in a hospital bed and it’s my fault. So don’t tell me that crying is somehow goin-” My voice breaks and I shut my mouth tightly. Tears, in great multitude slide down my face. Jacob steps up but I quickly point my finger towards the door.

STOP! Heated it shall be. Until Next Time

XOXO 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 1.2K 41
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
65.1K 1K 31
See what a boy's decision will be when he faced his problem about his Sexual Orientation. Description inside! :) Cover by @semperfidelis_ Thank you...
183K 6K 26
Moving to New York City wasn't what Kendall thought it was going to be. He learns that the hard way, and it all started when that pretty boy with the...
72 30 15
"Jake," Seth called out. Nothing. Seth groaned and then walked up behind him and once he got to him he saw that Jake had both his earbuds in. He chu...