Kiss Thy Enemy (Dramione)

By Bel_Jackson

!COMPLETED! It all started with the new Weasley product that was designed to imprison its victims in a circle... More

Pansy's Plan
Enemies
Reactions
Talk
Revenge
Bets
Set up
Pansy's Punishment
Afterwards
Final
Extras

Culprit

24.3K 930 580
By Bel_Jackson

Hello my awesome patient readers, I apologize for the late update.

I want you guys to know that this is a short story, so it will be ending in the next two to three chapter. Thank to everyone who is reading/voting

And to the people who switched to Wattpad from Fanfiction.net, to read thank you for sticking with this story it means a lot to me. :)

Xoxo

Draco had come to terms with his feelings that night, after he 'subtly' asked Hermione out. He laid in his bed, trying to sleep, but his mind clouded with a feeling he was trying to get use to.

Love wasn't expressed very well in the Malfoy household.

Xoxo

George's response came three days after Hermione had written him. She was sitting in the Great Hall talking with Ginny when his owl appeared. It was a funny, looking, thing, black with bright yellow eyes and a snappy attitude. It landed by her with a small package and a small letter attached to its foot.

"Is that Waddleton?" Ginny asked when she spotted the bird. Hermione nodded, untying the letter from its foot and opening the package after it flew away.

"What did George send you?"

Ginny, who knew nothing about Hermione and Draco's revenge plan, was curious. Hermione, who never held anything from Ginny, spilled the beans. She told her everything, from the revenge plan to the bet that he had tricked her into.

At least she told Ginny he tricked her into agreeing. She didn't want to admit to the redhead or herself that maybe she wanted to go out on a date with him.

Ginny gave Hermione a knowing smirk, but the brunette ignored her. She opened the letter from George and read:

Hey Mione,

So you wanna get revenge. (I would too if someone made me snog the ferret.) The steps are simple:

1) Pour the potion attached to the letter over the spot where the enchantment was formed.

2) A pink cloud with rise and show you the exact time the enchantment was set. (Almost like those muggle inventions. The security tracer, er recorder er camera? You know what I mean)

3) The image will only play once so make sure you pay attention

Good luck with your revenge and with the ferret. Owl me and tell me how it goes.

Gɛѳʀgɛ

She smiled at the letter before tucking it and the small vile into her bag. Then she enjoyed the rest of her time chatting with Ginny. That is until Harry and Ron showed up. Not that she minded Harry's presences. He did nothing wrong.

It was Ron she was still mad at. Even though he had yelled at her weeks ago, Hermione couldn't help but hold a grudge. When they sat down Hermione said nothing she simply gave Harry a small nod, ignoring Ron completely.

This of course made him furious.

"So what have you been up to Mione?" Harry asked.

Hermione shrugged, "I've been studying for the N.E.W.T.S." She replied. Harry laughed.

"Something never changed." Hermione rolled her eyes playfully.

Ron scoffed "and I bet Malfoy's your study buddy?"

"Are you try to imply something Ronald?" She asked turning her head toward the redhead, a scowl replacing her smile.

"Well we all know what 'studying' implies." He retorted.

"Just because you and Lavender don't have the brain capacity to read or understand books when you 'study' doesn't mean everyone else is like that."

Ron rolled his eyes, his face turning darker than his hair. He turned his head away and started piling his plate with food.

Hermione scrunched her face up in disgust when he downed an entire sausage, then turned to Ginny.

"I'll see you later Gin, I'm suddenly not hungry anymore. Bye Harry."

Harry waved.

"Okay Mione. See you later, oh and let me know who wins the bet." Ginny replied with a wink, while Harry and Ron looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

Xoxo

Draco had just finished Quidditch practice. He was walking back from the Quidditch pitch, joking around with Theo and Blaise when she found him.

When he spotted her, a large grin appeared on his face. "Granger! Your a long way from the library." He teased.

"I got the letter," she replied with an eye roll. His grin turned devious. He turned to Blaise and Theo saying, "Well mates it looks like I have a change of plans he spoke.

"Should've known he ditch us for Granger." Theo teased.

Blaise sighed dramatically, "I guess it can't be helped. Who knew Draco was this whipped."

The two laughed hysterically, while Hermione blushed. Draco rolled his eyes at his two 'mates' muttering "Gits."

He stormed away from them, dragging Hermione along with him. When the reached a good distance he asked her what the letter said.

She answered him while leading them down different corridors. When they got to their destination, they looked around to make sure the hallway was empty. When it cleared out she pulled out the vile and poured the potion on the ground.

Instantly a pink cloud appeared, raising from the ground until it was eye level. Exactly as George said, the pink cloud displayed a foggy video of a girl with medium length, black hair. They could only see the back of her head as she poured the Weasley product on the ground.

The video was soundless, but Hermione guessed she was muttering an incantation as she waved her wand around. The pink liquid soaked into the ground. The brunette turned around with a smirk on her face. Hermione's heart skipped a beat.

It was Pansy Parkinson.

/\/\/\

They walked back to their shared common room, neither one speaking a word. Once they entered the room Draco broke the silence.

"Looks like I won Granger." He chuckled causing Hermione to shiver.

"I never agreed to that bet Malfoy." She told him defiantly.

The look he gave her sent chills down her spine.

"Oh?" He wondered aloud, prowling toward her, like a predator stalking its prey.

Her feet move on instinct, backing away until her back hit a wall. She found herself trapped, with the reincarnation of Adonis in front of her.

He leaned toward her, his hand on either side of her head, his body a hair length away, but he never touched her.

His eyes never left her own, and she felt as if he could see every emotion, every though she was feeling. Her eyes glance down at his lips, which curved up into a Slytherin worthy grin, before they crashed down onto hers. Her eyes widen.

It took her a few seconds, before her instincts kicked in and she instantly, kissed him back. She realized she loved how his lips felt pressed against hers. Her arms wrapped around his neck, and his hands rested on her lower back, the gap between them closing.

This kiss was nothing like the one they shared before. It was soft and sweet until he bit her bottom lip gently, asking for entrance. She couldn't respond though because lack of air had caused them to pull away.

She tried to control her breathing as his lips trailed down her neck and over her earlobe, his warm breath hitting her ear, causing her insides to melt. 'Merlin what is wrong with me?' she wondered 'how can this boy have this big of an affect on me?' He pulled away slowly so that their eyes met once again.

"So Granger," he breathed "Are you free on Saturday?"

Yay they kissed!! And not because they were forced lol. Hopefully you guys forgive me now for my late update :)

I'd love to here what you guys think let me know. How do you think they'll get revenge, where/ what should they do for their date? Any guesses? Suggestions?

Comment

Vote

Share

~Bel_Jackson

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

973K 9.7K 37
he kissed her like his life depended on it. and it did. draco wondered if she knew- wondered if she'd still choose him. *currently in serious revis...
1M 34.2K 26
**COMPLETED A potion's mishap thrusts Draco and Harry together and binds them until a cure can be found. Despite hating the man... Harry finds somet...
112K 3.9K 15
Completed :)) Harry Potter goes back to Hogwarts to teach defence against the dark arts. his life was now perfect, the war had changed him, but he wa...
9.2K 222 29
Harry and Draco are ready to move forward. Away from the past, away from the castle, the battle, the war, and, most importantly, each other. However...