The Billionaire's confession...

Από rosavet

Your cliqúe innocent love story with the twist of Billionaire CEO. 💝💝💝 Here, I was standing in front of hi... Περισσότερα

Author's Note
Chapter 1 The Meeting
Chapter 2 Meeting's can be fun.
Chapter 3 The Cosmo and Beyond
Chapter 4 The drunken night
Chapter 5 Tricked
Chapter 6 The Date (part 1)
Chapter 7 The Date ( part 2)
Chapter 8 Heartaches
Chapter 10 Something more
Chapter 11 Going to off the hook
Chapter 12 High!!
Chapter 13 Dramatic entrance.
Chapter 14 The wedding
Chapter 15 The family call.
Chapter 16 Runway lights
Chapter 17 She never seize to suprise me.
Chapter 18 The unforgettable past
Chapter 19 Love triangle
Chapter 20 Like a family?
Chapter 21 The Beach.
Chapter 22 She is all I need.
Chapter 23 Sky is the limit.
Chapter 24 Mutual feelings and new Relationship
Chapter 25 A place close to my heart.
Chapter 26 Hot mess.
Chapter 27 Keep her safe from the wolf's.
Chapter 28 The Fight.
Chapter 29 Sorry.
Chapter 30 Masquerade
Chapter 31 I am being Auctioned?!
Chapter 32 Situation.
Chapter 33 Brother's concent.
Chapter 34 The Emerald City.
Chapter 35 She makes me go...
Chapter 36 Steamy Night
Chapter 37 The Close encounter.
Chapter 38 Lilly's invite
Chapter 39 Moving in
Chapter 40 B'day girl
Chapter 41 I Love You Too.
Chapter 42 The Halloween bash!
Chapter 43 Lorenzo.
Chapter 44 Flashback.
Chapter 45 The Dark Secret
Chapter 46 Precautions
Chapter 47 The Attacks
Chapter 48 The new CEO
Chapter 49 I can be a Temptress too!
Chapter 50 Meet Libby.
Chapter 51 In the Rain
Chapter 52 Lonely...
Chapter 53 Are you hiding something from me?
Chapter 54 Torn apart & Numb
Chapter 55 The Pain I gave her.
Chapter 56 Come back to me.
Chapter 57 Missing.
Chapter 58 Kidnapped.
Chapter 59 The Agreement
Chapter 60 Trap
Chapter 61 Saving Him
Chapter 62 Pain
Chapter 63 Fate
Chapter 64 The Proposal
Chapter 65 Paradise is with You. (18+)
Chapter 66 Pre-preparations
Chapter 67 The signs.
Chapter 68 The Big Day Desaster
Chapter 69 Return of the phyco
Chapter 70 My love to you.
Chapter 71 The Birth
Chapter 72 A Happily Ever After.
Announcement
My books.
Special Announcement!!

Chapter 9 The trip

33K 996 67
Από rosavet

( James private jet picture.
And song video of what about that love by Massari )

James POV

It's been 5 days and she was still avoiding me.

I arranged a press conference for the establishment of our project in Paris. I knew that Mia will be coming too because of the contract. It was the perfect way to make up to her. I had planned everything from the start all was left is that to bring the new into Mr Lindcon's knowledge.

It's gonna be good. Mia baby I will bring you back to me.

Mia's POV

I have been avoiding James for 5 days. We were not exclusive nor in a relationship but I don't know why I still felt like that. The feeling hurt. Cloè is right he is a playboy and nothing good will come obsessing on him. I should move on.

I got ready and went downstairs. Leo was busy as ever. Today was Sunday but he was on the phone from the morning. I didn't disturb him and went to talk with Jasmine. She was good at advising people. I knocked.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

" sure my dear come." She smiled at me. She was only 6 years older than me. But we were like good friends.

"So what's troubling you, Mia ?"

" you can tell? It's that obvious?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah cause what you feel you express clearly. Your not good at hiding it. It's a good thing to let it out than hiding it's your good quality." She Smiled.

" So I went out a guy who is known as a playboy all around but he didn't felt like that to me. We had a great time. But when I thought I could trust him but he betrayed me. What should I do? I can't get him out of my head. "

" Hmm. I always say there are two sides to a story, hear it before you take any harsh step. And if your heartfelt he is trustworthy then give it a chance. If that doesn't work out you will know what to do" I felt a lot better now after hearing it.

" Thank you, Jasmine, for the advice I feel a lot better now." I smiled and hugged her. She is the best.

Leo came into the room. "It looks like we have to attend a press conference in Paris. The contact needs establishment. I talked to James about this matter and he agreed. We will be leaving tomorrow. So you both pack your luggage. "

" why I am going? " Jasmine asked him.

"Cause I want you there with me as I announce our wedding date and it will be a good vacation for us"

" Ewwww so sweet," I said. Leo got embarrassed. Jasmine went running towards him and hugged him.

This is the type of love that everybody wants to have.

" James will be going too?" I asked him.

"Of course "

" umm I have plans with Cloè I don't think I will be able to go" I made an excuse. And it's a horrible excuse. That's the best I could come with? I mentally slapped myself. I can't lie.

"Don't make excuses now. You a partner in this contact your presence is essential." I rolled my eyes. "Okay"

He went out to pick up his phone. "So James is the guy hm?" Jasmine asked me smiling. My eyes widen.

" No...I mean ...y..yes ...but how ...did you know?"

"you're easy to read" she laughed. " why does everyone say that?" I said.

Later this day we spent our day packing. Cloè was excited that I will go to Paris. I promised to bring her cool dresses. I was not so excited to see James. More like nervous.

The next day we got ready and went to the airport.

I was like a nervous wreck. I took my bag but forgot to zip the chain. And my clothes fell out of the bag. Insecurity check I forgot to take my belt off and got a full body check. I went to the glass door again and slammed myself.

" don't be so nervous dear," Jasmine said. We arrived at the terminal.

"From which terminal will over plane leave? "

" our plane will leave when we want it to" the voice behind me said. I turned around and saw James.

" wh...what you mean?" My heart was beating fast seeing him.

" it's my private airline so it will leave when I will tell it to" he smiled at me.
I rolled my eyes at him. I walked past him. I went into the plane sat down in a seat. I saw Leo and Jasmine were sitting together. They looked cute together.

I took my music player out and put on a music player, ' what about that love' by Massari started playing. I was humming to it closing my eyes. James came and sat beside me. He said something but I ignored him. He took one of my headphones and put it in his ear.

" Hey! " I looked at him.

" I asked you what you were listening but you didn't reply. So I am listening to what your listening "

" fine" the song was playing.

"Hmm, it's a nice song. I like the lyrics. Is this song talking about us?" he said. I turned to him and laughed.

" Yeah. I like the rhythm and lyrics are good" James said.

" Okay listen to this one next it's good" I swiped the screen and select the next one. It was " Where is the love by crush + Alexandra Ungureanu "

"You have good songs," he said.
" thanks" I kept humming. I love music. Well, who doesn't? He kept looking at me.

" what?" I finally asked him.

" I like your beautiful smiling face" I blushed.

"Can we talk.? I need to explain to you something " he pleaded. I remember what Jasmine told me.

" Okay " I stope the music player.

"That time when you came into the office and saw me kissing. ..." I cut him.

" it's none of my business who you kiss" he put his finger on my lips.

"Just let me finish okay? " I nodded.

"Well, I was waiting impatiently for you to come with the files. But that redhead came into my office and started throwing off herself on me. I tried to call the security but she kissed me on instant and at that time you walked in. I don't even like her and I didn't kiss her. I put restrictions by the court on her from coming near me. " So that's what happened. I assumed him guilty without knowing the full story.

He continued," still I would like to make it up to you so I have planned something. Would you spare me an evening with you? "

"There is no need for that..."

"No please if you don't agree then I will know that you are still angry with me. Just one evening, please. You won't be disappointed."

" umm okay, I will give you a chance" I was not angry with him anymore.

" Do you like music very much huh?" He asked.

" Yes, I just love it " I smiled at him.

He kept his head in my shoulders, "Wake me up when reach " then he closed his eyes. I could smell his mesmerising colon. I looked at his face. He is drop-dead handsome. He looked so cute When he is sleeping. My hand automatically went to touch his face. I touched his cheeks. I took out my phone from my bag and took a snap of it. I laughed silently. I will show it to him later. I would like to see his expression on this later.

Few hours passed, I yarned. I was feeling sleepy. I tilt my head on his head and went into a deep slumber. I felt a hand pull me close. I made myself comfortable snuggling into his arms.

I was deep asleep when a voice woke me up. It was James.

"Mia baby wake up we are about to land we have reached Paris " he touched my face. I was having such a good dream.

"Five more minutes. ...." I went to sleep again.

"No more 5 minutes. We are landing now. Wake up baby "

"Agg..." I groaned. he put his hands on my shoulders to wake me up. I took his as a pillow between my hands.

"I like it your seducing me but I would like it in my room when we are alone not in the plane with your brother around " he joked.

"2 minutes James. ..." I said sheepishly.

"Baby I will kiss you right now if you don't wake up now" I opened my eyes hearing it and sat up. My hair was like a birds nest.

"Ah, I miss my chance to kiss you. You should have kept sleeping baby" he smirked. I was blushing.

"James can you pass me my handbag. I need to brush my hair." I told him shyly.

" why? You look great"

" Great as in a great zombie. I know how I look when I wake up " I added the pun.

" you look beautiful to me always baby " he smiled at me. I looked outside the window. Whoa so beautiful.

" Welcome to Paris Mia," James said to me smiling." The city of love" he added. I rolled my eyes at him smiling.

We got down from the jet. And went to the best hotel in Paris "hotel dé cariòn." We had booked three presidential suites. I went to my room it was grand. Leo came in. "Mia gets ready we have a conference to attend first then sightseeing. I changed into business clothes a white shirt with a slim black pencil skirt with black heels. I went down.

I was James was wearing a grey suit. He looked quite handsome in that. " hello beautiful. Looking nice in those clothes. I smiled " you as well"

We went to the conference.

______________________________________

Hello, my dear readers, I thank you for your support.

And if you like please check out the songs. And tell me your views.

1. What about that love by Massari.

2. Where is the love by crush + Alexandra Ungureanu?

Vote, comment and follow ;)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

808K 21.8K 46
"With the hand that was around her waist, I pulled her towards me and put the other hand around her neck. I kissed her passionately, as if my life de...
109K 4.1K 47
"That means you're coming with me too then." He groans, bringing a hand up to his forehead and rubbing it in exasperation. "Excuse me?" My chest puff...
My Brother's Rival |✔️ Από Mia

Εφηβική Φαντασία

55.9K 1.1K 24
Well there's always a stereotype that a lil naive girl falling for his hot jock brothers best friend!!! But, I broke all the stereotypes because I fe...
291K 4.8K 26
"Please, fuck me, please!" I cried, tears spilling down my cheeks. "Only because you look so pretty when you beg." He pushed my face to the cement f...