Rejected with the Alpha's Dau...

By Ketsyiah

Nevaeh is the daughter of Micheal Allwood, alpha of the Mystic Gardens Pack the largest and strongest Pack in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Not An Update
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 17

7.5K 248 65
By Ketsyiah

Hey guys!! So I've taken the time out and wrote this chappie for you all, hope you'll like it!! Here we go!...

Maleek's POV
.
.
.
Day of the date...
.
.
.
.
I had asked Nevaeh out on a date hoping to work things out with her. I was sitting in my office going over the pack's finances when there was a knock on the door. My wolf was on edge and there and then I knew it was my mate. I took in a deep breath and a growl escaped from my lips.
.
.
.
.
"Come in." I said as I closed my eyes trying to control my breathing. "Hey Maleek. Sash and I are going out for a run, Katie is in the pack's play room. Please check up on her, I don't trust Bailey with her." Nevaeh said with her arms fould infront of her.

"Why? What's wrong? Why don't you trust Bailey?" I asked as her giving her my full attention.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I don't know Maleek, there's just something about her that creeps me out." She replied getting irritated.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You're just being paranoid, Bailey is a good person. She has been a pack member for the pass thirteen years, everyone loves her." I said to her. " I trust her Nevaeh, so why can't you?"
.
.
.
.
.

"Look, i'm not one of those who trust her. My wolf is telling me that she is bad news and that I should not trust her with my daughter and she is never wrong when it comes on to her." She said getting alittle upset.
.
.
.
.
.

"She's my daughter too Nevaeh, Bailey is a good person. She would never do anything to harm our daughter, especially since she's my daughter. Just tru-" I tried to speak, but she inturrepted.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Why are you definding her! Are you screwing her? Huh Maleek? Tell me!" She screamed at me getting irritated.
.
.
.
.
.
"Nevaeh stop it! What are you talking about? I'm not having sex with her ('atleast not again' I thaught to myself). Gosh! I'll check up on her, does that make you happy?" I asked getting angry.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Very." She replied as she spun on her heel and exit the room with Sash following behind her. I sat around my desk going over what just happened in my mind. It was true, Bailey and I were messing around. In fact, we were engaged and two weeks after she miscarried she called the wedding off.

***Flashback***

'Maleek did you feel that? He's moving.' Bailey asked as she places my hand on her stomach.
.

.
.
.
.
'Yes I did. Wow! It's amazing, I can't wait for him to be born.' I said as I gave her a kiss on her lips. Bailey was three months along and we were excited for our first child. 'Bailey sweetheart, I have to go to the office and take care of some business. I'll come check on you later.' I said to her as I kissed her on her forehead and left the room. I sat in my office going over some proposal from the Spring Vail pack, their pack was falling apart and they needed the help of my pack to wip them back into shape. I made a note to inform my pack member about the other pack's request.
.
.
.
.
.
I layed my head on my hands and onto the table. I closed my eyes and dozed off when suddenly Nevaeh rushed accross my mind. She was in an hospital on a bed, doctors and nurses along with her parents and Sash was around her. She was screaming her lungs out and I felt a sharp pain hit me in the abdomen. I jumped up and opened my eyes and saw that it was just a dream, but it felt so real . I loved Neveah, she meant everything to me, when she left I was broken I couldn't sleep nor eat. No one would come around me because they were afraid i'd rip their head off.
.
.
.
.
I felt so alone until one night my cousin Tylor and a couple other pack members decided to take me to a club where I met Bailey. When I first saw her, I thought it was Nevaeh. She reminded me so much of my mate and I clinged to her, but every moment I was with her I thought about my mate.
.
.
.
.
I got up from around my table took a deep breath and stretched. I stepped out of my office and head to my room to check on Bailey. When I got there she was gone, I was worried bacause Emily our pack doctor placed her on bed rest because there was a 75 percent chance of her loosing the baby. Suddenly a scream sounding like her hit me. I rushed out of the room and down the stairs where I saw her laying on the ground with a few pack members around her.
.
.
.
.
'What's wrong?' I asked in panic as I reached infront of here.

'I-i fell.' She cried. 'Oh no Maleek, the baby.' She said as she placed her hand on her stomach. I looked down and I saw blood seeping through her dress. I took her in my arms and rushed with her to the pack's hospital with my parents following behind.
.
.
.
'Follow me Alpha.' Emily said as she took me to a room. I placed her on the bed. 'You have to leave now Alpha.' She said as two other doctors entered the room and started to examine her.

'What! I'm not leaving!' I shouted.

'Please alpha. Let us do out job, i'll do everything I can to save him.' She replied.

'Son, please listen to the doctor. Let's go wait outside.' My mother said as she led me away from the room.
.
.
.
I sat in the waiting area with my parents trying to think positive of the situation.

'What if she looses the baby?' I thought to myself.

'You both deserve it.' Zane said in anger.

'How can you be so heartless? He's our child!' I shouted at him.

'How could you sleep with another woman! You should be looking for our mate. Nevaeh, or did you forget about her!' He asked getting angry.

'No! Bailey is my number one priority right now! She might loose our baby. I love Nevaeh but if she wanted to be found she wouldn't have left.' I said to him.

'You fool! If you hadn't rejected her, she would still be here! You and Bailey both deserve each other! You know what, I don't care if she loose that thing.' He said in anger.

'He's our baby Zane! Whether you like it or not!' I shouted at him. He whimpered away and disconnected our link. Zane was right. If I hadn't rejected Nevaeh we wouldn't have been in this mess and I blamed myself for it.

I was brought out of my fazed by doctor emily. I stood up facing her and hoping for the best. 'I-i'm sorry alpha but i'm afraid we've lost the baby.' She said with hurt in her eyes. I stood there shocked not knowing what to say.

'I'm sorry son.' My father said to me. My mother rested her hand on my shoulder and I saw sorrow in her eyes. It was her first grand child and she lost him.

'C-can I see her?' I asked the doctor.

'Right this way.' She said as I followed behind her. I entered the room and Bailey was laying on the bed with her eyes closed. I walked over to her and kissed her on her forhead. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

'I-i'm sorry Maleek, we lost him. I'm so sorry.' She cried.

'It's ok Bailey. Please don't cry.' I said trying to soothe her.

'It's all my fault, I shouldn't have left the room. Please forgive me.' She said as she cried.

'It's alright Bailey. Please don't beat yourself of because of this.' I said to her. 'Bailey, I love you.'

~~~~~~

It's been two weeks since Bailey miscarried. She had hardly eaten since she found out she lost the baby. She haven't spoken to me ever since she left the hospital. It's like she's in her own little world. Since the day she left the hospital, she has decided to sleep in another room. she said our room reminded her so much of being pregnant and she can't stand being around me at the moment. She said each time she looked at me she remembers the baby and she can no longer marry me.
.
.
.
***End of flashback***
.

.
I sat in my chair and ran my hand through my hair. How did I get here? I asked myself. If only I had accepted Nevaeh as my mate, everything would be better. I got out of my office and head to the play room.

"Daddy!" Katelyn shouted as she ran into my arms.

"Uncle Leek!" Savie followed behind.

"How are my princesses." I said as I took them both in my arms.

"Daddy I missed you." Katelyn said as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"I missed you too baby." I replied as I kissed her on her forehead.

"Daddy, can I tell you a secret?" She asked. I shook my head saying yes. "Bailey told me to call her mommy. She said she'll be my new mommy soon." She whispered in my ear.

"Ok sweetheart, don't tell mommy ok. Bailey and I will have a chat. Go play with Savie and i'll come and get you." I said to her.

"Ok daddy." She said as she took Savannah by the hand and led he away to play. I took a deep breath and walked over to where Bailey was.
.
.
.
"Hey baby." She greeted.

"Bailey we need to talk." I said to her.

"What about?" She asked as she started to trail her hand up and down my chest.

"Why did you tell my daughter to call you mommy?" I asked her as calmly as possible.

"Come on Mal, it was just a joke." She said with a smile.

"A joke? A joke Bailey? Are you crazy? Do you have any idea of what would have happened if Nevaeh found out about this?" I asked her getting angry.

"Calm down Maleek. It's nothing, we were just playing a game." She replied.

"Don't let it happen again or else." I said to her as I turned away from her and walked over to my daughter. "I'll come get you later ok. I said to her. She shook her head saying yes and I exit the room.

'How dear you let her get off that easy!' Zane screamed at me.

'It's nothing Zane. She's only hurt.' I said to him

'Hurt! Hurt! I want to rip her head off. How dear she tells my daughter to call her mother! Who does she think she is?' He asked getting angry.

'Zane calm down.' I said to him I disconnected our link and continued my way to my office.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Night of date....

I was seated in my room getting dressed for my date with my family. My family, it sounded right and I like the sound of it. I loved my mate and daughter and would kill for them. They ment the world to me and I would protect them with my life.

"Hey Maleek." Jace said as he walked in. "I have something to tell you." He said.

"What is it?" I asked sounding curious.

"I Nevaeh and was at the mall today, she was talking to a guy and she did not look comfortable. The funniest thing about it was when I approched them he disappeared." He said.

"What! She was out unprotected? How could she be so careless!" I asked getting amgry.

"Calm down Mal. She's new to all this, be patient with her." He said to me as he left my room. I sighed closed my eyes and took a deep breath to calm myself. I took one last look in the mirror and head down stairs.
.
.
.
"Wow! You two look lovely." I said to Nevaeh as I kissed her on her forehead and my daughter on her cheek. Nevaeh looked breath taking and there and then I fell in love with her for the second time.

"Shall we." I asked as I took them by the arm and lead them outside. When we got outside and I opened the passenger's side of my car for my daughter and strapped her in her car seat. I walked over to where Nevaeh was and opened her door, I walked around to the driver's side and got in,I closed the door started the car and drove off.

Fifteen minutes later, we arrived on a beach. I wanted to surprise her and show her how much they both ment to me. I got out of the car, walked over to where she was and opened her door.

"Such a gentle man tonight huh?" She asked as she stepped out of the car. I smiled at her without responding. I opened Katelyn's door unbockled her from her seat and took her out.

"If you had told me that we were going to be on a beach, i'd dress for the occasion." She said to me as she took Katie by ther hand.

"I have everything planned out." I said as I went into the trunk of my car and pulled out two pair of sandals for her and my daughter.

"Here. Put these on." I said to her as I hand her pair to her. I took Katelyn in my arm and put hers on. "Follow me." I said as I walked away.

"Wow. It's beautiful." She said as she walked over to where I was standing. I turned and looked at he and I saw the most beautiful smile i've ever seen. She was happy and for that I was glad.

"I did all this for you and my daughter." I said to her. Suddenly her smile turned to a frown and it broke my heart. I smiled at her and turned my head away not wanting her to see how hurt I was. I sat Katelyn in a chair and pushed her under. I took Nevaeh by the hand and walked her over to a chair and pulled it out for her. she sat down and I pushed it under.

"How are you?" He asked trying to make conversation. I wanted to lighten the mood between us.

"I'm great." She said with a smile I knew was fake.

"Daddy, i'm hungry." Katelyn said interrupting us. I smiled at her anf mindlink Jace and Jason telling them we were ready for our meals.

"Goodevening, i'm Jason and this is Jace. We will be your servers for the rest of the evening." Jason introduced. I smiled at how intelligent he sound. "On the menu we have grilled chicken permesan with mashed potato and string beans, honey glazed fish with rice and potato salad and grilled stake with pasta salad and carrot sticks." He said looking at Nevaeh with a smile. A growl erupt from my throat, she looked at me and turned her attention back to Jason. We ordered our meals and our servers went away.

"So, what happened at the mall today?" I asked Nevaeh. she took a deep breath and swolled hard.

"W-w-what are you t-talking about?" She asked getting nervous.

"You heard me. What happened at the mall today?" I asked again getting serious.

"N-nothing. Nothing happened." She said holding her head down. I could hear her heart pounding in her chest.

"What do you mean nothing happened? Nevaeh don't lie to me! I kno-" I was cut off when Jason and Jace returned with our meals. "This conversation is not over." I said. We got our meals and we ate in scilence.

Katelyn fell asleep shortly after eating. I layed her on a blaket I spreed on a beach chair under the gazebo. All I wanted to do was mend things between Nevaeh and I and start over.

"May I have this dance?" I ask her as I held my hand out. She looked at my hand as I she would get sick if she held it. "Come on Nevaeh, it's only one dance." I said pleeding with her. She sighed and took my hand. i held her as if my life depended on it. She relaxed under my touch and rested her head on my shoulder.

She lifted her head from my shoulder and looked at me. I looked into my eyes and her in mine, then she began to cry.

"What's wrong?" I asked concern.

"I want to go home." Shr said as she tried to walk away from me. I held her hand and held her close. "Let me go Maleek. I'm ready to go home." She said as I held me closer.

"No Nevaeh, not until you tell me what's wrong." I said.

"I don't want to talk to you." She said as she tried to get out of my grip.

"Nevaeh. Stop! Please. Just talk to me." I said.

"You said you love me, and you searched long and hard for me. Then why did you get engaged to that girl! Why couldn't you wait until you find me?" She shouted at me.

In that moment I let go off her hand and stood shock looking at her with my mouth wide open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There guys..that's Maleek's POV.

Hope you all liked it...

Vote, Like and Please do Comment...until next time...

Xoxo

~NEIKA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 45.7K 29
"You know the stories about the alpha who rejected his mate, but she's pregnant? Yeah, I'm the daughter in one of those stories. My mom found my dad...
5.3M 105K 48
12/23/18 #1 school 11/18/18 #8 beta Warning under massive construction. "God Makenzie! How many ways do I have to reject you just so you can underst...
60.5K 1.8K 39
Nevaeh, the pack servant, hopes her mate will one day take her to a love-filled world where there are no daily beatings on her schedule. But when th...
2.3K 99 8
This is a Dark romance, shifter wolf story. There are scenes of abuse, violence, non-consent, sex. The male lead is crazy and obsessive. For as long...