The Billionaire's confession...

Autorstwa rosavet

Your cliqúe innocent love story with the twist of Billionaire CEO. 💝💝💝 Here, I was standing in front of hi... Więcej

Author's Note
Chapter 1 The Meeting
Chapter 2 Meeting's can be fun.
Chapter 3 The Cosmo and Beyond
Chapter 4 The drunken night
Chapter 5 Tricked
Chapter 6 The Date (part 1)
Chapter 7 The Date ( part 2)
Chapter 9 The trip
Chapter 10 Something more
Chapter 11 Going to off the hook
Chapter 12 High!!
Chapter 13 Dramatic entrance.
Chapter 14 The wedding
Chapter 15 The family call.
Chapter 16 Runway lights
Chapter 17 She never seize to suprise me.
Chapter 18 The unforgettable past
Chapter 19 Love triangle
Chapter 20 Like a family?
Chapter 21 The Beach.
Chapter 22 She is all I need.
Chapter 23 Sky is the limit.
Chapter 24 Mutual feelings and new Relationship
Chapter 25 A place close to my heart.
Chapter 26 Hot mess.
Chapter 27 Keep her safe from the wolf's.
Chapter 28 The Fight.
Chapter 29 Sorry.
Chapter 30 Masquerade
Chapter 31 I am being Auctioned?!
Chapter 32 Situation.
Chapter 33 Brother's concent.
Chapter 34 The Emerald City.
Chapter 35 She makes me go...
Chapter 36 Steamy Night
Chapter 37 The Close encounter.
Chapter 38 Lilly's invite
Chapter 39 Moving in
Chapter 40 B'day girl
Chapter 41 I Love You Too.
Chapter 42 The Halloween bash!
Chapter 43 Lorenzo.
Chapter 44 Flashback.
Chapter 45 The Dark Secret
Chapter 46 Precautions
Chapter 47 The Attacks
Chapter 48 The new CEO
Chapter 49 I can be a Temptress too!
Chapter 50 Meet Libby.
Chapter 51 In the Rain
Chapter 52 Lonely...
Chapter 53 Are you hiding something from me?
Chapter 54 Torn apart & Numb
Chapter 55 The Pain I gave her.
Chapter 56 Come back to me.
Chapter 57 Missing.
Chapter 58 Kidnapped.
Chapter 59 The Agreement
Chapter 60 Trap
Chapter 61 Saving Him
Chapter 62 Pain
Chapter 63 Fate
Chapter 64 The Proposal
Chapter 65 Paradise is with You. (18+)
Chapter 66 Pre-preparations
Chapter 67 The signs.
Chapter 68 The Big Day Desaster
Chapter 69 Return of the phyco
Chapter 70 My love to you.
Chapter 71 The Birth
Chapter 72 A Happily Ever After.
Announcement
My books.
Special Announcement!!

Chapter 8 Heartaches

33.4K 1K 83
Autorstwa rosavet

( picture "FRIENDS" the T.V programme. Mia's favourite and mine too 😜)

" in the process of getting hurt, we hurt other's unknowingly,  & we can't also avoid it..we let our anger get the best of us, even though it is unavoidable forgiveness will show you a better way" - rosavet

Mia's POV

I woke up in the morning late. I thought why do I even try to get up early in the morning I know I can never get up early and it's the same for every morning. I should just give up already. I brushed my teeth and went downstairs for breakfast.

Jenita had started arranging my plate for breakfast. I ate quickly and went to my room for a shower. I feel fresh now. I wrapped a towel around myself and started blow drying my hair when my phone rang and I picked it up, "hello? Who is this?"

" hi have you woken up sleepy head?"

" J..James? How did you get my number?"

" I have my ways baby. Now when will be coming to work? I was hoping to see you"

"I will be there soon I am just drying my hair now then I will get dressed. Umm, I will reach there within 15 minutes."

" were you in the shower?" He asked.

" Yeah, why?" I asked.

" oh, baby you're killing me. Just to imagine you in the shower wearing nothing got me excited downstairs ." I blushed.

" keep your imagination to yourself. I have to get ready now bye." Oh god, I was blushing so much. I ended the call.

I wore my black shirt and demi coloured levis jeans and my hunters. I put my hair in a perfect ponytail. I was ready. I went to my car holding my bag and Josh drove me to work.

I went into Leo's office. "Hi..." I went in, he was talking on the phone,

" yeah ....okay. ...when you will reach?... okay. ...I love you too " he ended the call. I knew who was he talking to.

He saw me " Mia when did you arrive? " He smiled at me.

" just a few minutes earlier. So how is Jasmine? When is she coming back?" I said excitedly.

He smiled at me embarrassed. "She is fine. Her flight will land within 15 hours " she was my brother's fiancée. She is a doctor and she was in Africa for quite some time for the treatment of underprivileged children for medical treatment. She is awesome. I like her very much. She is the best thing that happened to my brother. I was happy for them. I was hearing wedding bells soon cause they agreed to get married after she returns.

Leo's voice diverted me from my thoughts. "Mia I want you to go to the finance department and ask about the report for the Henderson construction project."

" sure" I went to the elevator and push 20 levels bottom.

I reached there and went to collect the report. A girl came hurriedly from the opposite direction and knocked over the file I was carrying. She didn't even bother to help and walked past me. I bent down picking up the papers and an extra hand joined me to help.

"Thank you..." I looked up. It was from Martin.

"Hi, beautiful " Martin smiled at me.

" hi, Martin how are you? Do you work in finance? " I smiled at him.

" I am good. And better since I saw you. Yeah, I work here. " he complement. "So what brings you to the finance department? "

"I want the report regarding the Henderson construction project"

" Oh sure. You in luck because I am in charge of that. Come with me I will show you the documents " we discussed the project.

"By the way in which department do you work? " He asked.

" I am working on this project with my brother " I smiled.

" wait...brother? Do you mean your bosses sister? !" He was shocked.

" Yeah, why you are shocked?"

"Well I should not be telling you this but your brother told everyone that you will be working here and if anyone tries to flirt with you they are fired." I gasped hearing it.

" I didn't know."

" Mia I might get fired, cause I can't stop complimenting you. " I blushed hearing it. "Let's hang out sometimes what you say?"

"Okay " I smiled. " but I gotta go now Leo is expecting this report "

" sure. See you later. " I went to Leo. "Here the files"

" Mia I have a favour to ask you"

" shoot"

" I have an important meeting to attained now and could you go to the Henderson Co. And give the reports, to James? He wanted the documents for his next meeting. "

" sure " I was happy thinking I could see James. I took the files and went out.

"Josh takes me to Henderson's " he nodded.

I reached there within 20 minutes. I told the secretary that he was expecting me and me to his office. I could hear voices from outside. He was not alone. I thought he was in a meeting. I knocked but there was no reply. I push the door and went in.
What I saw that time stabbed my heart like a knife to butter.

He was kissing a redhead in his office. He saw me and shook her off from him.

"Mia it doesn't look the way it seems. Let me explain the baby."

" no need for such an explanation Mr Henderson, it's your personal life. I just came to deliver the documents. If you excuse me please." I put down the files and left his office and headed straight towards the car. I could hear James chasing after me, "Mia stop" my eyes were teary. I control my urge to cry and remained as normal as I could.

I went to the car, " Josh step on it"

" where to Mia? "

"I will tell you later just drive." I don't want to talk to James at the moment.

I drove off. "Mia did something happened? " Josh asked.

"No, I am okay Josh doesn't worry," I said with a small smile.

" but if anything happens you can tell me I will be happy to hear about it" he is so sweet. I dialled Cloè.

" hi, Cloè let hang out today. Come to my house "

" Mia are you okay you don't sound so happy "

" I will tell you later, just come to my place "

I went home for the whole day. I told Leo that I was not feeling well. James had called several times but I didn't pick up. I told everything to Cloè that evening.

"Don't worry baby James is a playboy. There is nothing good caring for him. Let's watch Netflix "

We started watching FRIENDS on our favourite show. I was feeling a lot better now.

James POV

I called Leo asking for the report about the finance of our project. I knew he had a meeting but I said I needed it for my next meeting. My intention was to see Mia. He told me he had a meeting so he will send Mia with the files. Just as I thought. I was smiling to see Mia again. It's like I could never get enough of her.

I looked at my watch. She will be coming here any minute now. The door opened I got up from my chair for greeting her. Then I froze. It's not her. It's that redhead.

" What are you doing here ?" I said with a bitter expression.

" I missed you so I came to see my honey" I was angry.

" it was just a one-time thing now get out my office "

" come on tell me you don't want this?" She exposed her cleavage purposely.

"Get out! I never want to see you again " holding her arm forcefully.

"Ouch be a gentle baby " she smiled at me, I was disgusted seeing her.

I turned to face her, " look I will call the security if you don't go I am expecting someone important to get the hell out of me..." I was going to continue but she pulled my face and kissed me. I looked at the door opened at Mia came in. Her smile disappeared. I shoved her off me and called to Mia.

" Mia it doesn't look the way it seems. Let me explain baby "

I could see her teary eyes. My chest was hurting seeing that.

" no need for such an explanation Mr Henderson, it's your personal life. I just came to deliver the documents. If you excuse please " she called me Mr Henderson, not James I felt hurt. I love the way she pronounce my name from her sweet beautiful rosy lips. she put down the files and went out.

I ran after her." Mia stop" she didn't stop, she got inside her car and went off.

Shit! She must have got the wrong idea. I tried calling her several times but it went straight to voice mail.

How can I make it up to her now? Then it clicked. Idea.

_______________________________________

How do you like the story?

Can anyone guess how will James make up to her?

Keep reading :)

Please vote, comment and follow.
Thank you all for your support.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

467K 17.7K 31
"Now you listen to me and you listen good! I don't give a shit in what you think about me because guess what? I could care less! You mean NOTHING to...
281K 7.4K 30
*Book title has been updated, previously known as Ace* Imagine seeing someone unable to buy food because they didn't have the money. Then randomly a...
522K 16.6K 81
"Why are you naked?" I asked him avoiding the sight in front of me. My face is heating up more now. "Are you sure princess, this is what they call n...
643K 13.8K 43
I glare at him, "I gave you information, so you let me go. That was the deal." He raises an eyebrow, "Are you forgetting who you're talking to? Watch...