The Purest Warrior (On Hold)

By TheShonelleAct

When you know nothing of your past except for flashes of memories what would you do? A young girl is thrown i... More

Prolouge
2: What's Left Of My Memories
3: Blend In The Air
4: The Breaking
5: The Game Board
6: All Of Your Wishes
7: All Of Your Dreams
8: Breathless Whispers
9: The Dark Curse
10: Tell Me The Secrets
11: Into The Night
12: Twice As Difficult
13: The Things You See
14: Think Outside
15: Show Me Passion
16: By The Old Oak Tree
17: Look Within The Darkness
18: The Next Moves

1:The Actual Darkness

212 6 0
By TheShonelleAct

 The whole room was blue. Blue and white mixed with yellow. Where the yellow came from I don't know. But I knew I didn't like the color at all. I was learning more things about myself as I went along. I kept walking and masked the pain over with my over thoughts. How come I ended up here? I started off in a dark, cold, dungeon and ended up in a modern suburban house. Something didn't add up. I reached the front door and twisted the doorknob.

    I swung it up and on the other side a little girl stood in front of me. "Who are you?" She asked scrunching her face in confusion. "I do not know." I spoke. My voice was hard and sharp. I did not feel any type of anger towards this girl though. So I must always speak this way. She tilted her head to the side her blond hair falling on her face. "How do you not know?" She asked. I didn't respond and looked forward. There was a man closing the car door when his eyes reached mine they grew. I brushed past the girl and towards the man. "Did you keep me here?" I asked my voice never losing it's edge. But I could easily tell that I was mad at this man. He looked about in his mid 30's. His eyes were tired and strained tinted with shock and fear. I lifted my leg up high and slammed down on this foot. He cried out in pain and went down on his knees. I bent down slowly beside his ear. "Did you sir.. put me in that room." I asked again.

     I hurt this man, why? It was like I was split. My body and mind ran on instinct and this person who I am, who does not know the real me, is just sitting by watching. I felt the urge to kill this man. "I did.. but I had good reason. I promise you." He stammered. I bent my knees and went to his level. I saw tears in his eyes well from the pain. "Explain." I asserted.

    He looked over at the little girl who was watching all of this happen. I could tell she was used to daddy getting hurt. "Sweetie, go in the house and get ready for a bath." He yelled over to her forcing a smile. She rolled her eyes but nodded skipping away into the house. She dragged the door with her and it shut tight. I put my attention back to the man. I was waiting.

     "This man told me to put you in here to protect you. I do not know who the man is. I just know he paid me a hell of a lot to put you in that room" He said. I could tell by his voice he was trying to be brave. I was cute. "Where can I find this man?" I ask. "I don't know" he answered avoiding my eyes. I quickly grabbed his chin and forced it towards me. "Where. Is. This. Man?" I asked breaking every word harshly. His face paled. "He sent me a letter. The letter was sent from New York" He cried.

   I released his face. "I will go to New York. How far is it from here?" I ask raising from the ground.

  He was still on the floor and his breathing was uneven. "That's were we are now. I just don't know where in New York." He answered. "I will find him anyway. What is his codename?" I asked. His eyes got big again. He looked like a deer in headlights. "How do you know he used a codename." He asked. Logic for one, most situations like this involves not using real names and the other reason was it just felt right. This man did not deserve my response so I continued to look at him.

      "His codename is Eagle." He said. I looked down at my tattered clothes."I need a new outfit. This one doesn't work well with me." I said with a frown. He blushed staring a little too long at my chest. I kicked his forcefully in the side. He tumbled over and coughed. "In the house. There are clothes in my room. It's from my ex-wife that she left." He sputtered. I nodded and strode in the house. It would be a matter of time before I saw this Eagle and made him suffer. Protection or not.

     New York was a busy place I noticed. It was evening so the sun was still up but it added a certain type of mystery in the air. I liked this place. The clothes I had picked I did not like completely. For one I was wearing a dress which I don't like. Whenever I tried to think of the reasons why the spot that had been hit starts to throb. It wasn't exactly the best feeling in the world.

    Cars zoomed past and I tried not to focus on them. I had a goal. I needed to find an Eagle. I stopped when I reached an apartment complex. The building looked old but fancy. I imagined wealthy people being here. I walked in and looked around.

  I was right, it was fancy to the highest level. I imagine myself owning a place somewhere nice. "Excuse me are you lost?" a male voice asked. I turned around quickly my guard up.

   This man was dark haired and he had green eyes. He was very attractive that was plan to see. But his aura was kind. He couldn't possibly be Eagle. "Are you Eagle?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

   His eyes widened and he did a head jerk towards the elevator. "Let's talk upstairs. Follow me." He stepped past me and pressed the elevator button. I hesitated. Can I trust this man whom of which I just met? My hormones were mixing with my instincts. I did not know which one to follow. He looked over his shoulder. "Trust me" he said his eyes burning into mine. I nodded and walked into the elevator with him without question. Hopefully I wasn't wrong with my choice.

     "You are not Eagle than?" I ask picking a spot on the floor and sitting down. He shook his head. "I'm not, but I heard about him. In fact I've been looking for him, for quite some time" He answered taking his jacket off. "I got a call from a friend telling me that a woman would go around the city in search of him. I knew immediately I had to find you" He crossed the living room and walked into the kitchen. My eyes followed his every step. "Why?" I asked.

   "Because, like I said I'm looking for Eagle. I've been doing for the majority of my life. Every time when I think I made a break thorough he finds out and changes course. As soon as I heard you were going to be down there looking for him openly he would definitely either go straight after you or go in the opposite direction. I knew it definitely wasn't the latter. He isn't the type." He said bitterly opening the fridge. He pulled out a bottle and twisted the cap. The room stunk of alcohol.

     "You're a drunk?" I said scrunching up my nose in disgust. He smiled faintly. "No, not at all. How did you know this had alcohol in it?" he asked. I was getting tired of saying I do not know. I wish I just did. I simply shrugged my shoulders.

    "What's your name?" He asked next taking a sip of his bottle. I shrugged my shoulders again and he looked confused  and than I watched as realization washed over his face. "Memory loss." He muttered. I nodded. Was it not obvious? This man might not be very intelligent.

   "Well, my name is Nick. Nick Samson" He said walking over to me sticking his hand out. I looked down at it. What did he want me to do? "Your suppose to grab my hand and shake it" he said pointedly. I stood up

    This was unfamiliar to me. I knew of something similar to it, maybe he wanted me to do that to him. "Are you sure?" I questioned. He nodded smiling sincerely at me. I let out a sigh, grabbed hold of his hand, and with all my strength flipped him over to my other side. He hit the ground with a loud slam. He cried out in pain. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" He half yelled half screamed.

     I felt the urge to laugh, But I contained it making my face neutral. "I thought that's what you wanted me to do." I simply said. He rubbed his back and sat up slightly. "You must not be from around here at all. I could tell by your accent that you weren't from here." He mumbled. My accent? "What is my accent?" I asked curious. 

      "I'm not exactly sure.. ow." He got up fully now and stood-at a safe distance-in front of me. "It sounds European. A little bit of German, a little bit of Italian, and a little bit of a British accent." He answered. I let it sink in. "Okay, Nickolas, I am ready to go find Eagle." I said suddenly stepping towards the door. He quickly grabbed my arm to stop me, when I looked down at it he just as quickly let go. "You shouldn't do that yet. We don't have a plan." He said his eyes pleading "Plus it's already night time and it's dangerous to be out now in New York by yourself." I weighed my options.

     I did not know this place so I could very well get lost. I knew how to protect myself I can clearly tell that, so that is already situated. But I still did not know where in New York was Eagle. I knew I needed all the help I can get. I took my hand off the doorknob and sighed heavily. "You can stay here for awhile since you don't have anywhere to stay."

      I yawned. It wasn't until he mentioned the word 'sleep' that I realized how exhausted I really was. I walked aimlessly towards the hallway and into his bedroom. It was plain white but had a lot of posters of places all around the world on the wall. He also had a computer and a desk in the corner along with a huge fan on the side of the bed. I climbed into the bed and covered myself with the blankets. I melted into the warmth that consumed my body. It was nice and made the slight pain on my body subside.

   Nick walked in noticing me in his bed and stopped in his tracks. "This is my bed" he said. I turned around to face him. "I noticed that" I said teasing him. He grunted and got some blankets out of his closet and started to head towards the door. "Where are you going?" I ask. Did he not say this was his bed?

   "I'm going to sleep on the couch while your in here" He answered. I sat up. "Why?" I ask. I felt like I was asking a lot of questions lately. His face turned a pinkish color. It was similar to blushing but lighter and definitely more cute. "It's not polite to sleep in a bed with a woman.. you don't really know" he answered slowly. I laid back down. "Oh... I don't mind. You are here to sleep right?" I ask. He nodded. "Okay then. Stop being so damn polite and come lay down with me. I need to company anyway, waking up to a damp floor and all" I said bitterly. I was going to strangle every bit of life in Eagle.

    "Are you sure?" He walked over and dropped the blankets and pillow in his chair by his desk. I nodded and he climbed into bed with me. I don't know why it took me so long to realize that fact that he was not wearing a shirt. All he was contained in was boxers. His body immediately created more warmth. Like a magnet I clung to his body. He stiffened at first and than relaxed. I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his chest.

     My body wanted to do something but I didn't understand. I just knew that I wanted to sleep. "What's your favorite thing?" Nick suddenly asked. Cutting into the comfortable silence. I thought for a minute. "Night and the moon" I answered manually. I couldn't control my eyelids drooping so they shut. "Okay" he responded and the room filled with silence again. Why did he ask me this? I wanted to ask but I was already fast asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39 0 37
An act of fate saves her life, but puts the life of someone else, and the future of an entire world, at risk. Continuously torn between the world she...
45 1 8
in world where a girl lost her memories trying to save the world from evil she faces many obstacles along the way but will be able to face her real...
8.9K 309 25
What would you do if you were reincarnated into the world of Code Lyoko? I know what I would do, not meddle with the story. I'm a die core fan but I...
11K 285 44
Camille, an 18 year old girl seems to be just a normal human. In a world where magic is everything, she doesn't seems to fit in. Some says she's a la...