The Time Of My Life

De tloinsfan01

16 year old Britt Emraldson has been bullied for as long as she can remember. She has no real friends. But th... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 9

116 4 4
De tloinsfan01

I ran down the street as fast as I could. I burst into the doors of the cafe and Jay was standing at the counter talking with Casey Jost and Casey's wife Lisa. I ran up to Jay with a huge smile on my face. I stood there for at least a minute before Jay asked if I was looking for the ticket for the show. I nodded my head and quietly said yes.

Jay looked at Lisa. "You have the ticket Lisa? " "No. I thought Casey had it." Casey looked down and mumbled "I lost it." Did I hear that correctly? Casey LOST the ticket? Jay walked over to me and said, "There's nothing I can do about this. Sorry I wasted your time and got you excited." I nodded my head and turned around to walk out.

Then I heard Lisa talk. "Guys, this isn't funny anymore. Hun, come here." I slowly turned back around and walked to Lisa. She put her hand in her pocket. "What is you're name?" "Br- Britt Emraldson." "That's a cool name. I like it. And here is what you came here for." Lisa pulled out a ticket for the show. The only thing I was concerned about was the scribbles on it. "Will they take the ticket? There is a bunch of stuff on it." Then Jay spoke up. "They will take it. And you should keep it. Trust me."

I took the ticket from Lisa and looked at the writing. And it wasn't just any scribble. It was a note from Murr on the back! It read: "Congrats on getting this ticket. I hope you enjoy the show! -Murray" I couldn't believe that I had a ticket in my hand with Murr's writing on it. I looked up and saw Jay, Casey, and Lisa smiling. Jay asked, "Do you want a picture for Snapchat?" I couldn't say yes fast enough. Lisa took a picture of me and Jay holding the ticket. After the picture, all 4 of us talked for a little while. I was getting ready to leave when Casey said, "I think we might have another surprise for you. Close your eyes." I slowly shut my eyes. I hope this isn't a joke and they all run off.

I heard one of them leave and come back. It was very odd that I heard two people walking towards me. Then I heard a voice that wasn't Jay, Lisa, or Casey's. "Open your eyes, Britt." At first I didn't recognize it, but then I knew exactly who it was: Joe Gatto.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
153K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
122K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...