Benward

By ugligaybean

For my hoe out there you know who you is ;) More

Chapter One: Flashbacks
Chapter Three (FINAL): Kisses and Fangirls

Chapter Two: Confessions

8 0 0
By ugligaybean

"Hey, are you okay?" Edward said with wonder in his eyes. " You have been acting really weird for a while, whats up?"

I looked at him and realized I needed to get away from him. Now. I didn't want to accidentally say something and reveal my secret.

"I have to leave," I yelled in his face and started to walk off.

E:" Hey wait up!"
B:" No I need to be alone right now."
E:" I bet I can help just tell me what on your mind'

B:"NO," I shouted once again, hoping he would take a hint.

E:"No you need to tell me whats going on I want to help you. You have been so depressed lately and you avoid me when were at school. Did I do something wrong?" he asked, his eyes watering from the thought of his best friend hating him.

I thought of my next response, not knowing what to say. I turned to look at him as I pondered my options. I took a step closer,knowing what I was about to do might make me lose my best friend forever.

B:" If i tell you something, do you promise that you won't hate me?"
E:"I could never hate you," he said in a relaxed tone.

"I love you, Edward, I have for  a while now, and... yknow what never mind you probably hate me now," I said with tears in my eyes as I started to walk away.

*Edwards POV*

'Di-Did he just say he loved me?' I thought in my head. I don't know why but suddenly everything clicked. The way i felt about him. I knew it was different than normal but now I can put a name to what I felt. Love. I was in Love with Benny. And I needed to tel him now or I would lose him forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672K 35.6K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
355K 22.8K 65
In the vibrant city of Jaipur, a secret deal was struck between two worlds. Abhimaan Deep Shekhawat, the enigmatic King of Rajasthan, controlled the...
1.3M 33.3K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.1M 50.7K 29
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases in initial chapters which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the...