redemption: harry styles

By harrystylesisacutie

By: ZerriesGap "A girl once told me to be careful when trying to fix a broken person because you may cut your... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Note
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine (OPTION 1)
Chapter Seventy Nine (OPTION 2)
Note
Note Part.2
Chapter Seventy Nine (OPTION 3)

Chapter Thirty

8.2K 256 62
By harrystylesisacutie

"We won't be going home for so long, for so long. But I know that I won't be on my own."

-One Direction, Right Now

-:-:-:-

I was frozen. Completely blank in what to do. But after ten minutes of thinking. I finally decided to go back downstairs. I wanted to see if the others were still here. I was hoping they were still here.

I was relieved when I heard Louis' voice when I was halfway down the stairs.

"See ya," Troye was saying once I made it into the living room, standing up from his seat. The relief I felt disappeared into the tension filled air when I saw Eleanor and Louis standing by the door.

Eleanor saw my face, filled with horror, and skipped up to me. "You're leaving?" I hissed under my breath, my stomach clenched.

"Harry told Lou he was tired." she shrugged. "And what are you doing? Weren't you going to run away?"

I wanted to scream at her but I kept my calm. "I'm not leaving without you." I growled, seeing Troye walking up to us from the corner of my blazing eyes.

Eleanor gave me a tight smile and squeezed my hand. "That's good. I want you here, too. It will be boring--"

"That's not what I meant!" I snapped as quietly as possible, witnessing Eleanor's face twist into frustration. "You're going to come with me."

"Evelyn," she sighed, sounding weary and exasperated. "I can't. I don't want to. There's nothing to go back to."

"Alright, girls." Louis said, placing his arm over Eleanor's shoulders, making me look away in anger. "Time to say goodbye."

El gave me a sad look with puppy eyes before following Louis and Troye outside. Once they closed the door behind them, I stood there. My eyes felt as if they were burning holes into the door. She left. She'd actually rather live, with a member of Harry Styles' gang than go home and live with freedom.

A body suddenly appeared in front of me. Harry slid the key into its place and twisted it, not looking at me on purpose. My body stiffened when he pulled the key back out, and that's when I realized there was a long string attached to it. I gaped at him as he pulled the necklace upon his head and tucked the key in his shirt. Harry shot me a smirk and walked away casually, seating himself in the living room.

"Really?" I said, finally turning to sit on the couch, beside him. "You've got this gigantic house and you hide it in your shirt, in front of me? That's awesome, Harry. Where do you hide the dead bodies? Under the bed?"

"Is that where you want me to hide yours?" he gave me a dark look and returned his gaze to the television. I felt like a deer in headlights--this is suicidal, but I'm willing to piss him off.

"Maybe you hide it in the room upstairs." I suggested, seeing Harry glare at me from beside me. "I dunno, a large padlock protecting one room? Maybe that's your armory." I turned to him with a smirk of my own. "Or maybe it's that shed you said you've got."

"Snooping around my stuff won't anger me." Harry said as if he had read my mind. I let out a small, yeah right, but he ignored it.

"Then you wouldn't mind if I checked your pantry?" I asked. "I was kinda in the middle of eating pizza until you came. And I'm still hungry."

Harry chuckled. "If there is anything in there, you are welcome to eat." he spoke raspily and gave me a tight smile.

"What do you even eat in the mornings?" I asked, bored. "Organic bullets? I need Nutella to make me happy."

"Tell you what." Harry slid his tongue over his lips and turned his lean body to face mine, resting his elbow on the top of the couch and intertwining his fingers together. "How about, in the morning, I'll give you some money," sweet, "so you could do the grocery shopping?"

 I snorted, crinkling my eyes. "You wish."

"You didn't even listen to my proposal yet." Harry rolled his eyes and scooted closer to me. "I want to see my trust in you--something that I don't possess yet." I narrowed my eyes at him. "You manage to get everything without screaming, crying--" Harry used his fingers to count the preferences, "--talking or looking at anyone that makes you seem as if you needed help, I will let you..." He took his time thinking for a reward. "I will allow you to walk around the city for an hour." My face lit up until he said: "With me."

"What?" I whined. "Whyyyy? You can trust me!"

"You were talking about running away a minute ago."

"And beside," Harry huffed, "I will never leave you home alone, let alone in this large city, roaming around to be saved. Oh," his face turned deadly, "and if you breathe one word to anyone, I wouldn't hesitate to cut them down."

I swallowed the lump in my throat and Harry smiled at his job. His gaze lowered and he dropped his hand on my tensed thigh. "You wouldn't want a strike two, would you?" he murmured lowly, green eyes flickering to mine. I shakily shook my head, thoughts of running from him ending up with one of my family members or pedestrians in danger. Or worse...

Harry grazed his nails over my thigh, painfully bringing it upwards. "Because something like that wouldn't just be another strike..." he whispered. I slapped his hand away and stood up.

"I'm tired." I stuttered, trying to sound as cocky as before. The effects this bastard has on me is terrifying. How could someone so cruel be so beautiful?

"Come." he beckoned to me with a hand and I shook my head. He shrugged and began to move his lanky legs towards the staircase.

"I--" I interrupted him, making him stop walking. He turned to me with a brow raised, and I pressed my lips together. "I want to...sleep in this room." I pointed at the white door of the room I was thinking of. Harry looked at the door and smiled.

He kept his head facing the direction of the door but he made his way to me and gently grasped my hand. I looked down at how our hands fit together and fought the urge to laugh.

"You don't exactly want to go there." he muttered and pulled me up the stairs. I ignored the feeling of deja vu and slipped through the door of his bedroom.

"Get some sleep." he said simply and turned the light off, leaving me alone. "It's a big day tomorrow."

I blinked my eyes until they adjusted to the darkness, flickering the lamp on and hesitantly going inside Harry's bed. Though I wouldn't admit it to anyone, it smelled kind of nice because of his cologne.

Liam's P.O.V.

"So," Niall cooed, "what are you going to do with her?"

I bit my lip to hide my smirk but it didn't work. "Oh, you know. The usual. But she's feisty," I heard Nicole hit something on the wall but I've grown used to her tantrums, so I easily ignored it. "I'll need to lock her day and night. Unless she gets calmer."

Niall laughed. "Ya, right." he chuckled. "Treat her the way Harry did Evelyn. See how she's ended up? A nice girl, that one." I nodded in agreement. "I wonder if Harry's fucked her yet?" Niall suddenly piped up, sounding serious.

I blew out a sharp breath of air. "You know that lad. He'd kill for some--literally." Niall laughed at me once more, and I continued, "Probably. I wonder how he's dealing with her, now that she's a little better than usual."

"It's definitely better than the way you're treating your girl." Niall rolled his eyes and walked away.

"You didn't even see how Evelyn is." I pointed out and followed after him.

"Exactly."

Evelyn's P.O.V.

"Harry." I prodded his cheek but he didn't move. "Wake up, I'm hungry." Still nothing.

I leaned down to his ear and placed my hand beside his body so I didn't fall on top of him or anything. I couldn't make my voice any more stern but I tried to glare at him as harshly as physically possible. Even though he couldn't bloody see.

Slumping beside him limply, I groaned slowly, nudging him repetitively. Harry let out an annoyed moan and pulled his hand out from under the pillow, using it to push my head away. "Harry, wake up." I pleaded and allowed my hand to drop on his bare chest.

"Evelyn, fuck off." he mimicked and shouldered me away so I rolled off of him, dragging the blanket with me so his torso became exposed. I fell onto the ground with a grunt, hearing Harry chuckle huskily. He breathed my name and curled into a ball.

I stood up and curled my fingers around the waist band of his shorts. I pulled it down a little bit.

"You're dirty." Harry moaned and surprisingly slapped my hand away. "Pervert. Not now, maybe tonight." he smirked into the pillow.

Ignoring his wildest dreams, I pulled his boxers' band off his skin and let go of it so it slapped onto his skin. Harry jerked upwards, screaming. "You little fuck." he growled and rubbed his pelvic while I doubled over, laughing. He clenched his jaw and grabbed my arm, pulling me on top of him. I gasped and pushed him away.

"Well, I was expecting a warmer way to wake up." Harry spoke in a deeper voice, deeper than usual. "Maybe a blowjob." I gasped again and slapped his arm.

"Ow!" he cried. "Enough! Fuck."

-:-:-:-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 550 7
❝IF I COULD BE HONEST FOR ONE DAY, EVEN JUST FOR A SPLIT SECOND, I'D TELL YOU THAT I'M HURTING. AND I MEAN REALLY HURTING.❞ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | 201...
54.2K 1.6K 37
❝One day someone's going to hug you so tight, it's going to fix all your broken pieces. ❞ Completed | ALL RIGHTS R...
12.8K 1K 24
Dear Niall, I'm so sorry. {Short Story} {Complete} © Val, 2014 All rights reserved Rated mature for graphic materials, mentions fo self harm and rap...
11.2K 1.4K 80
Do you what it feels like to get hurt by the one and only person you love and trust? Do you know the pain and suffering you go through because of it...