The Billionaire's confession...

rosavet

Your cliqúe innocent love story with the twist of Billionaire CEO. 💝💝💝 Here, I was standing in front of hi... Еще

Author's Note
Chapter 1 The Meeting
Chapter 2 Meeting's can be fun.
Chapter 3 The Cosmo and Beyond
Chapter 4 The drunken night
Chapter 5 Tricked
Chapter 6 The Date (part 1)
Chapter 8 Heartaches
Chapter 9 The trip
Chapter 10 Something more
Chapter 11 Going to off the hook
Chapter 12 High!!
Chapter 13 Dramatic entrance.
Chapter 14 The wedding
Chapter 15 The family call.
Chapter 16 Runway lights
Chapter 17 She never seize to suprise me.
Chapter 18 The unforgettable past
Chapter 19 Love triangle
Chapter 20 Like a family?
Chapter 21 The Beach.
Chapter 22 She is all I need.
Chapter 23 Sky is the limit.
Chapter 24 Mutual feelings and new Relationship
Chapter 25 A place close to my heart.
Chapter 26 Hot mess.
Chapter 27 Keep her safe from the wolf's.
Chapter 28 The Fight.
Chapter 29 Sorry.
Chapter 30 Masquerade
Chapter 31 I am being Auctioned?!
Chapter 32 Situation.
Chapter 33 Brother's concent.
Chapter 34 The Emerald City.
Chapter 35 She makes me go...
Chapter 36 Steamy Night
Chapter 37 The Close encounter.
Chapter 38 Lilly's invite
Chapter 39 Moving in
Chapter 40 B'day girl
Chapter 41 I Love You Too.
Chapter 42 The Halloween bash!
Chapter 43 Lorenzo.
Chapter 44 Flashback.
Chapter 45 The Dark Secret
Chapter 46 Precautions
Chapter 47 The Attacks
Chapter 48 The new CEO
Chapter 49 I can be a Temptress too!
Chapter 50 Meet Libby.
Chapter 51 In the Rain
Chapter 52 Lonely...
Chapter 53 Are you hiding something from me?
Chapter 54 Torn apart & Numb
Chapter 55 The Pain I gave her.
Chapter 56 Come back to me.
Chapter 57 Missing.
Chapter 58 Kidnapped.
Chapter 59 The Agreement
Chapter 60 Trap
Chapter 61 Saving Him
Chapter 62 Pain
Chapter 63 Fate
Chapter 64 The Proposal
Chapter 65 Paradise is with You. (18+)
Chapter 66 Pre-preparations
Chapter 67 The signs.
Chapter 68 The Big Day Desaster
Chapter 69 Return of the phyco
Chapter 70 My love to you.
Chapter 71 The Birth
Chapter 72 A Happily Ever After.
Announcement
My books.
Special Announcement!!

Chapter 7 The Date ( part 2)

33.7K 1.1K 41
rosavet

( picture of the car Mia was driving in this chapter)

James started talking.

" My secret is that I had a little sister once. No one knows about it," he said with a sad smile.

' He had' that means she is no more. I didn't ask him any questions about it. I could see the sadness and pain behind that smile. I tried me make the mood lighter.

" So now I have told mine okay " I smiled getting up from the chair. He looked at me in confusion. I went towards him and took his hand. " Let's go for a ride," I said smiling.

"Huh? " He looked at me still confused. " don't worry I am not going to murder you if that what you are thinking by the looks of your eyes." I giggled.

I went to the area where they were admitting the racers.

"Wait here," I told James. He nodded.
I went to the girl who was making the selection and told her to let me drive in this race and she could have all the money I win in this race and if I lose then she could have my car in return. She agreed. And handed me the keys. I went back to James smiling holding the keys.

"Let's go"

He was so confused I could see it in his eyes.

Then we came to the section area where all the race cars were kept and picked out the car that I had got the keys off. He was getting impatient.

" are you going to tell me what are you doing? "

" do you trust me?" I asked him. He hesitated but replied yes.

" but not for long your I am suspecting your intentions " he added. I laughed at him " just get in James you will be fine I promise. " he got in the car. I started the engine sitting in the driver seat. I put on the gear and pushed the accelerator.

"Buckel up, we are going for some adrenaline rush. " I said to James smiling.

"What?!" He was surprised.

I put our car in the starting line of the race.

"Today we have a new driver in the field let hear it for Mia. Who will be driving in today's race? All racers start your engines and the best shall win." The announcement ended.

" What the hell Mia ?! You are racing?! You gotta be kidding me?! We are going to get killed out here!" He shouted.

" James has a little faith in me and no more shouting at the driver, your my partner so be with me"

" Okay but if we die here I am blaming you," he said.

" Okay just hang on and enjoy this" the lights begun to blink indicating the starting. As soon as the green light hit I stepped on the gas a shifted the gear. I was so excited about doing this after so many years.

" here the race has begun and our new contestant is making her way to the front" the announcer went on. I was driving at a speed of 150 km per hour. I overtake the cars which were blocking my way but I was having difficulty surpassing the first two drivers. The third one made me shouted " go home kid" I was getting furious.

James said besides " Mia we gotta win this and those losers can suck it"

I smiled at him " now we are talking "

I shifted the gear and turned the steering wheel and took over the third one. Now only two left. Hmm now, these two were going side by side I Need to separate them. Hmm... idea!

I slowed down my car and escape from the vision of the second car. As I suspected the second car was slowing down to check on me, I took advantage of it and surpassed the second one. I kept speeding on speeding. Now all is felt is to win this thing. My speed was 180 km/hour.

"Mia unless you wanna wake up in heaven not even a hospital bed mind slowing down a bit?" I did a glance at him. James was holding his seat belt tightly.

"It's no time to slow down now. I am feeling this baby and we have a race to win" I meant the car.

" then stop feeling her I am having goosebumps here. "

The first car was not letting me go past him. I was trailing behind him, I was beginning to get irritated. "Darm this car! Let's how you get a pass from this!"

James warned me, "Mia what are you thinking? "

" time for my best move I guess" I gave him a smirk. I speed up a little more I was at 190 km/hour. " Mia..."

I was tail to tail with that car. He was trying to shake me now here is my opportunity as he shook me towards the left I took the left turn hard making my car tires slide through the grass then back on the track and I surpassed him. The final flag was shown. Yes! I crossed the finished line and I won. I made cargo in circles.

"The winner is our new racer Mia" the announcement went on.

"Whooo hoo yeah!" I shouted. I getting out of the car. I ran towards James and hugged him. "We won! Told you to have faith in me" I was excited happily.

" yeah we won and we are alive it's good news" he laughed. I looked up at him. His eyes were on me. His hands were on my waist hugging me, " so this was your secret? " He had his intense gaze on me.

"Yeah, you like it?" I said smiling.

" well, I am very much impressed love " I laughed.

"I didn't know she was a racer there was nothing in the file about it," he murmured to him. I couldn't hear him. The crowd was loud.

" What ?"

" I said I didn't know you were a racer?" He smiled at me.

" Cause I am not. My brothers Jasper and I had an interest in racing but as my other two brothers were against it we could do it, but we used to drive cars in my brother's secret racing place. Then we started to drive heavy race cars and with practice, we improved. No one knows about this except you now."

" But how did you got this good in racing just practice is not enough. You were just like a professional today."

"Well, I did practice with my brother in secret a lot then one day we secretly drove a racers car. When he saw how good we were he taught us a few tricks and stuff. " I smiled.

"So any more secrets should I know about you? Just having a heads up"

"You gotta stay and find out I guess " I giggled.

" So let's drop you home now it's getting late and I don't want your brother to kill me. "

"Okay. Then should I drive? " I gave the devil smiled.

"No. I am driving. I value my life on the road and I like driving myself." He laughed.

We stopped for ice cream on the way and then he drove me home.

"Thank you for the date. " I said getting out of the car." It's was The Best Date Ever." I smiled.

" Mia " he called to me. I stopped and turned around," Am I not even getting a kiss?" I was blushing hearing that!

"Okay but close your eyes" I went towards him and gave him a kiss on the cheeks, "bye now"

" Hey, that's not even a real kiss?" He came towards me and hold my waist pulling me towards himself. "This is a kiss" with that he sealed his lip with mine.

I can't express what I was feeling at that moment. My heartbeat was 101 and my body was getting hot by the passing of every second. My mind went blank. I got butterflies in my stomach. I put my hand on his shoulders naturally. His kiss got deeper. The intensity was overtaking me. After a long and intense kiss, he released me. A little moan escaped from my lips. I am glad he didn't hear it. Otherwise, I would have died didn't of embarrassment. My leg was jello.

"See you at work baby. " he smiled at me. He went towards his car and drove off. I was still standing in the doorway dumbstruck.

I leaned on the door and my hand naturally touched my lips. The sensation till hasn't left my body. My cheeks were hot and red.

"That was a breathtaking and intense kiss" I smiled touching my lips. My inner consciousness spoke ' stop smiling like an idiot and go in'. I opened the door and went in.

How does James manage to take my breath away every time? I thought to myself.

Hi everybody how are you all? I updated two parts in one day you guys like it??

How do you like my story?

Tell me how do you like Mia? Did she surprise you by taking part in the race?

And for those people who are eager to know about James' sister have patience. All will soon be revealed.

Please vote, comment and follow.

Thank you all for reading my book and stay tuned for more.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Love Comes Unexpected ✔ prettyfangz

Любовные романы

1.1M 35.6K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...
641K 13.8K 43
I glare at him, "I gave you information, so you let me go. That was the deal." He raises an eyebrow, "Are you forgetting who you're talking to? Watch...
490K 15.7K 81
"Why are you naked?" I asked him avoiding the sight in front of me. My face is heating up more now. "Are you sure princess, this is what they call n...
Lost in Lust ✔️ mela_cotogna

Любовные романы

808K 21.8K 46
"With the hand that was around her waist, I pulled her towards me and put the other hand around her neck. I kissed her passionately, as if my life de...