Rejected and left pregnant

By artlover241

A seventeen-year-old Kathryn Emilia Montgomery, was abused, hated, and treated like an omega by her own pack... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue
Second book
Kidnapped By My Mate [18+]

Chapter 14

17.6K 433 15
By artlover241

TOBY'S P.O.V

Kathryn has taken quite a long time. Where is she?

I heard the sound of something breaking. I ran to see what it's about.

I turned the corner to see Kathryn on the ground surrounded by broken played and food.

"Kathryn!" I called out. I reached to her to see her unconscious.

"Someone get the pack doctor! Now!" Some scrambled to find the doctor.

"What's wrong? I heard you call for me." Our pack doctor Dr. Flore asked. She looked at Kathryn. "Oh dear, tell me what happened."

"We don't know. She was supposed to bring us the reheated food, while I go put Ryan in the play crib. Next thing I know, she was found like this. Do you know what happened?" I asked frantically.

"It's hard to tell what happened right now. I may have an idea but it would get a better idea in my office. Can you carry her there?"

"Yeah. But I need someone to take care of my son." I looked in the crowd to see Kevin. I nodded to him as if telling him to do that. He nodded back but when he looked at Kathryn, he looks so worried and broken.

I began to pick her up and her muscles are tense even as she was unconscious. She seemed to relax a little as her wolf feels my presence. I softly smiled at that.

I brought Kathryn to dr. Flore's office.

"I need to be alone to do this. I don't have enough space for you to be in the room as well. I'll let in as soon as I'm done. Can you do that for us, Alpha?" I angrily nodded. I looked at her and it crushed my heart as I saw fear on her face.

I nodded out of the room, but not before kissing her on the forehead and telling her 'I love you'.

~~~

3 hours later

I'm anxiously waiting for Dr. Flore. It's been too long. I'm very worried about her. I hope she's alright. I can't live without her.

I looked down to Ryan who's sound asleep in my arms. He looks so much like me and Kathryn. I use my fingertips and brushed it along his face. I'm in love with him.

I am trying to occupy myself by playing with Ryan, although I had to change him once. Let's just say that with my alpha scent 'upgrade', it smells worse than sh*t.

I heard the door open. Dr. Flore came into view. I got up, but not too fast to awaken Ryan.

"So? What's the news? Is she okay?" I asked with worry lacing my voice.

"It's just what I thought. She had a panic attack that took a toll on her body making her go unconscious. Now, she's in a small coma and will wake up soon--it could be now or it could be 12 hours from now on. We can't tell exactly when she's going to wake up. Would you like to see her?" I eagerly nodded my head.

She guided me to her where she's laying on the hospital bed with and IV on her. She still has some fear on her face, but not as much as before. Dr. Flore left the room to be alone with her.

I sat down in a chair that was placed next to the bed. With my free hand I grabbed hers which was freezing cold.

I can't believe she had a panic attack. Being here must've been too much for her. Wait--when I found her, she was right by the basement door. My face paled.

"I'm so sorry, my love. I didn't realize that being here would be this bad. When you wake up, I'll try to replace those memories with good ones--well obviously not the basement which would be both stupid and impossible, but I'll try. I'm so sorry. I don't deserve you."

I looked down to Ryan. " I don't deserve both of you."

Ryan woke up soon after that. He looked at me and then looked around the room as much as he could.

"Hey little guy, we're in the pack doctor's office. Mommy isn't too well, but she will get better. I promise you that. Don't worry."

He looked at me with confusion. I bet he doesn't understand a word I'm saying.  I wonder what is going on in his pretty little head.

He started to cry. I didn't know what to do. I tried to calm him down. I checked his diapers to see if  he needed a change again. Dry. I started to bounce him a little.

"It's okay, little one. You're okay." I tried to calm him down but it's not working.

Then he squeezed my hand, barely noticable if it wasn't the fact that I'm a werewolf. 

"Kathryn? Baby, can you hear me? Wake up please. For me and our son. Can you do that?" I stood up, placing Ryan on her chest, who calmed down a little.

She squeezed my hand a little harder. I could see that she's trying to open her eyes.

"Come on, baby. Just open your eyes. You can do it." I tried to cheer on her to get her to open her eyes.

~~~

Kathryn's P.O.V

It was pitch black. It felt so cold and so lonely. I tried to scream but nothing happened. No movement, no sound, nothing.

I tried to make my body move but everything felt so heavy, as if someone put a heavy object on top of my body, holding me down.

I opened my mouth to scream again, but there was no sound, it was quiet eerie.

"Hello! Can anybody here me?" I thought, hopping someone can hear that if not at least I could speak.

"Toby? Can you hear me! Anybody?!"

All of a sudden, a cold wind draped over my body, not liking the feeling one bit. It suddenly feels like I'm completely naked outside in the middle of winter.

"Am I dead? What happened? Where is my baby? My mate? Oh I wish I could go back to having Ryan in my arms and me in Toby's arms." I silently cried to myself.

All of the sudden, I start to see colours and images slowly forming. I started to hear what sounded like a little girl crying.

I was in a dark room, with nothing but a mattress and a few toys and clothes. There is no lamp, and no heater. It is chilly in here. Why is this girl not in proper care? Is she in an orphan? Does her parent not have enough money to have electricity and heat?

She is in the corner, curled up and faced to the walls, so I couldn't see her face. She does not look like she is wearing proper clothing to keep her warm. She looks about 6 or 7 years old.

I wanted to ask her what's wrong. But I couldn't move or speak as my body is stuck. Then, she started to speak.

"I miss you mommy and daddy. Please come back to me. Everyone hates me. It's my fault that you both died. Please forgive me!" I heard her cries turned into sobbing.

I heard the lock turn, and the door open, and light escaped into the room. A boy about 10 years old stepped out.

I couldn't see his face as his body is turned to her, and his back to her. She jumped at the impact of the slam of the door to her wall.

"Would you be quiet! I want you to stop this nonsense. You're the reason why mom and dad died, so you have no right to cry. Now I want you to wipe those tears and do your chores or else!" He threatened. She gasped in surprise.

I want to scream at him that he had no right to threaten her, that he had no reason to blame her because she's just a little girl.

When she tired not to cry, a few sobs escaped her mouth still. He walked over to her and started screaming at her to go.

I wanted to push him away and wrap my arms around the little girl and whisper sweet nothings in her ear.

She vigorously wiped her tears, and kept her head down as she walked to the door, but not before being tripped by him.

He turned around and I gasped. It was Kevin. So the little girl is me. I didn't remember this one. This must be the time the death of mom and dad was recent.

The vision started to fade, but I started to hear new voices.

"You said she would only be in a coma from 24 hours to a week. It's been a week! When is she going to wake up?" The voice is very familiar and makes me feel relaxed. There is anger and worry lacing his voice. Toby?

"Alpha, I told you that it MAY be from 24 hours to a week. She has faced so much that being here was hard for her. Just give her time. I promise that she will wake up. It's just hard to say exactly when she'll wake up because everyone works differently." With that, I hear her footsteps get further and further.

I felt tingles go up my arm as he placed my hand in his. 

"Wake up, baby doll. I need you. We need you. I'm so sorry for the past, but I'm hoping that in the future, things will get better. How's this; when you wake up, we will go on vacation anywhere you like. Just the three of us. Take how much time you need. But please, baby, wake up. I can't stand the lonely nights and not seeing your beautiful smile. Ryan misses you. I try to bring him here as often as I can. But it's not the same." I felt something went hit my face. Then a kiss was placed on my forehead.

I felt him pull his hands away and his footsteps began to walk away. I wanted to scream, to move, to let him know that I'm here.

Finally, as I heard the door handle unlock, I let out a whimper, just barely enough for him to hear.

I heard him close the door and run towards me. I try to open my eyes, it felt so heavy, almost like it was impossible to open them.

Slowly, I could open it. Blinding light met my eyes. I quickly closed them, it was too much.

"Sorry, baby. I'll turn down the light." I heard a click. "You can open your eyes now." I heard relief and happiness laced his voice.

This time, I opened my faster than the first try. I squinted my eyes, as my vision is blurry.

I see Toby with deep bag eyes, his eyes filled with tiredness and happiness. He had a stub beard growing as if he hasn't shaved for a while.

I opened my mouth to speak, but each word was raspy. I mid linked him that I want water.

I felt cool glass on my lips and refreshing water go down my throat. I gave him a small smile.

He set down the glass beside the bed. I notice that I'm in the hospital bed, in a white room. What happened?

As if he read my mind he answered my thought.

"You had a panic attack. You've been here for a week, in a small coma to help your body heal. Your mind shut down when you had the panic attack. I'm so sorry. I should've known that it would've been too much." He gave me another kiss on the head. It felt soothing as he did so.

"I'm fine now. Where's Ryan?" I asked.

"He's taking a nap right now. Don't worry, my mom is watching him. I'm so sor--" I kissed him, tired of hearing him say sorry. I felt him asking for entrance which I gladly excepted. I felt him hands cup my face as I tugged his hair. I felt him groan a little.

"Alpha! You should've mind linked me as soon as she has woken up! You shouldn't be kissing her like that, she's still in a fragile state. She hadn't moved in a weak and her muscles are sore. Get off, you horny dufus!" She exclaimed. She was in a lab coat, so she must be the doctor.

"Well, to be fair, she kissed me first." I blushed as he chuckled.

She checks my vitals, my heartbeat, my breathing, and everything is else that doctors checked.

"I'll keep you here for another few hours and then you can be discharged. Now, or the rest of the week, do not push yourself and your body limits. You have to drink lots of fluids and eat more protein and vitamins. I suggest that you should refrain sexual activity for a couple of days until you regain your strength." I could feel my mate pouting at that. I laughed at his expression. He looked like she kicked his favourite pup. I smacked him on the arm.

She walked out of the room to leave us to it.

"Go to sleep. I'll be here when you wake up." I was going to protest but my eyes began to close on their own. I except the darkness.

****************************************************
>>>>Picture of Kathryn on the side<<<<

COMMENT

VOTE

LOVE Y'ALL,
Artlover241

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 256 49
Tia Hale was a severely bullied teen. After a painful incident, she unleashed her wolf and mauled the girls responsible. It lead her to serve a punis...
857 38 25
18+, werewolf, abuse, BDSM, Bullying " Fuck!" He slams into me again, " you feel so good!" His voice is shaky, breath hot on my neck, and his paste...
1.7M 38.9K 40
*WARNING: there are descriptions of abuse and rape in this story. I strongly suggest that readers should be 18+ years and older. I do not condone any...
3K 53 12
Kaitlyn a 17 year old girl, born into a pack of wolves but not a wolf, everyone made fun of her because of it and also because of her pale skin, ligh...