My High School Love Life - Wo...

By noahhh_

16 Year Old Arielle Considers Herself " The Biggest Fan " Of The Group The Wonder Broz . She Meets Them - Gen... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
My High School Love Life , Finale Part 1.
My High School Love Life , Finale - Part 2 .
Author's Note
Author's Note 2.
Author's Note 3.

Chapter 27

436 9 5
By noahhh_

■ Recap .

◥ Malik's P.O.V

" ARIELLE WATCH OUT ! " I Screamed But It Was Too Late .

I Cant Help But Think This Was My Fault .

Arielle Is In A Coma . She Has Been For 3 Days .

■ Flashback ■

" ARIELLE WATCH OUT ! " I Screamed But It Was Too Late .

I Ran Up To Her Side " Arielle Dont Die "

I Pulled Out My Phone And 911 Then The Others .

" Okay Well It's Not That Bad . Ms. Matthews Has No Bruises , But She Did Hit Her Head Pretty Hard When She Fell And The Truck Blew Her Hard . Can Anyone Tell Me Exactly What Happened ? " The Doctor , Dr. Craig Asked .

" Well , Arielle And I Were Talking In Her Car , Then She Got Upset With Me And Left . When She Got Out The Car , She Slammed The Door And Crossed The Street When The Truck Came And Hit Her . The Driver Drove Around Us And Left . I Got The License Plate Though " I Told Him

" Mind Telling Me What It Is ? " She Asked .  

" Its Uhh , 17IM6AG " I Recited .

" Describe The Truck ? "

" The Tractor Was White And The Back Was Red With A Big M On It " I Said Off The Top Of My Head .

" We'll Ask The Police Station About This . Your Name Sir ? "

" Malik Flowers "

" You Are To Her ? " Dr. Craig Asked .

" One Of Her Bestfriends And The Witness " I Replied .

" You Guys Are ? " She Asked Referring To Laylah , Brielle , And Omarie .

" Laylah Henderson . Another One Of Her Bestfriends " Laylah Replied .

" Brielle Matthews . Her Sister " Brielle Told The Doctor .

" Omarie Castle " Omarie Said " Her Boyfriend "

" Well Okay Babies . You Can Talk To Her , But Only One Person Is Allowed In Here Unless It's Guardians And Siblings At The Same Time " She Told Us " Have You Called Your Guardians ? "

" Yeah . Our Mom And Dad Should Be Here Soon " Brielle Said .

" Alright Well You Guys Can Talk To Her , But One By One . So Three Of You Will Have To Leave " She Told Us And Left .

" Okay , Im First " Brielle Said And We Left .  

◥ Brielle's P.O.V

" Big Sister I Need You . I Know We Dont Spend As Much Time Together As We Should , But I Promise I Will . Just Wake Up Please Arielle . Wake Up . I Look Up To You And I Need You . I Need You . Just Please Wake Up Arielle . Please " I Cried .

◥ Laylah's P.O.V

" Arielle Wake Up . I've Known You Forever And I Cant Live Without You . You're My Sister And I Love You . I Cant Live Without You Arielle . Wake Up . Please "

◥ Omarie's P.O.V

" I Don't Know How And Why This Happened . I Just Know That I Cant Live Without You And I Love You . I Want To Stay With You Forever . Have A Future.Together . I Want Our Twins . I Love You Arielle . Dont Leave Me . Just Wake Up . I Love You "

◥ Malik's P.O.V

" Im Sorry Arielle . This Is All My Fault . I Dont Know What Got Into Me . I Just Felt These Intense Feelings For You . I Just Hope You Wake Up And Forgive Me . Im Sorry "

*

*

*

◥ My P.O.V

The Man Who Hit Arielle Was Charged With A Hit And Run Claim And Fined . Arielle Still Hasnt Woken Up And It's Been A Week Since She Was Put In It .

◥ Laylah's P.O.V

We All Took Turns Sleeping In The Hospital With Arielle And Honestly Im Scared . In A Week They're Going To Pull The Plug , But Her Parents Will Pay For Longer . She Might Have Memory Loss , But It's Worth It .

Im In The Room Sitting Next To Her . I Cant Wait Till She Wakes Up . She Has To . I Stood Up To Stretch And Saw Her Eyes Open .

" Oh My Gosh ! Arielle You're Up ! " I Exclaimed .

She Looked At Me As If She Was Trying To Put Something Together " Laylah ? "

" Yes ! Arielle You Remember Me ! "

" Why Wouldnt I ? " She Asked " And Why Am I Here ? "

" Hold On Let Me Get The Doctor And Call The Others " I Said And Ran Out The Room  

Oh My Gosh She's Awake !

Soon We Were All Crowded Around Her .

" Hi Mom , Dad... Brielle ? " Arielle Said But It Was Kind Of Hard For Her .

She Saw Omarie And Malik And Pulled Brielle And I Closer .

" Who Are They ? " She Asked And Looked At Them .

" Omarie And Malik " Brielle Said .

" Yeah . Do You Not Remember Them ? " I Asked .

" No , But They're Cuute " She Said " Dibs On That One " She Continued And Pointed At One Of Them .

────────────────────────────

Who She Pointed At ?

A Lot Is Gonna Happen .

Maybe .

Multimedia Next Chapter . Im Mobile .

─ Love Noahh ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8M 800K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
1.3M 53.3K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...