𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐑𝐨𝐭𝐬

By noticemepotter

two boys, written in lovely imagines and scenarios. enjoy! - H. POTTER & D. MALFOY - WRITTEN BY NOTICEME... More

realization
how to solve a fight
vertiaserum
ties
forbidden forest
things that happen in class
he's wrong
kiss me?
study
mouth
control
muggle shop items
height
choke
presence

amortentia

46.8K 1K 2.8K
By noticemepotter

warning!! most of these suck because i wrote them two years ago sorry.

"Potter, stop it. You're messing up the potion."

Harry put up his hands in defense. He shifted carefully in his chair as he watched Malfoy put the last of the ingredients in the cauldron.

"Alright, class. Now that you've finished your potion I want to smell the potion and tell your partner what you smell."

Professor Snape, told the students what they were doing today. Which is the Amortentia Potion. Technically it's supposed to tell you what person you truly desire or are attracted to by the scent.

Harry turned his head slightly only to see Malfoy wipe the sweat from his forehead, from the heat of the cauldron. He might be a slimy git but he is very helpful in this class.

Harry already knew who he was going to smell. That would be his lovely girlfriend Ginny. He was attracted to her very greatly. Or at least he thinks so.

Draco put the very last ingredient in and stir the potion three times counter clockwise. His hair hanging in front of his eyes as he did so.

"Hand me that vial Potter," Draco asked while writing things down on the parchment. Harry grabbed the vial and laid it down next to Draco.

He picked up the vail and put the potion in very carefully, not to spill any.

"Go ahead smell it," Harry gestured.

Draco slowly rises it up to his nose and sniffed it. He scrunched up his nose in confusion.

"What do you smell?" Harry asked Draco.

"Uh, nothing. It's nothing."

Obviously he didn't want Harry to know. Draco could lie, but not this time. He handed the potion towards Harry and he grasped it with firm hands. He led the vial up to his nose, and tried to make sense of the smell. He smelled: Vanilla, burning firewood, silk, and hair gel? That was definitely not Ginny, but a certain blonde headed boy sitting right next to him.  

"So?" Draco urged him on.

"Er, I smelled roses, strawberries, plants, and lavender." Harry said trying to get Ginny's scent accurate. After he said he could've sworn he saw the pain in Draco's eyes. But he pushed that thought away.

After class, Harry followed Ron and Hermione into the Great Hall for lunch. As he was making his way to the Gryffindor table he saw a pair of silver eyes staring at him from the other table. He turned his head and they made eye contact that felt like years, Harry was pulled out of his trance at the feeling of Ron patting his shoulder.

"Oi mate," Ron said while grabbing a plateful of sandwiches. Harry hummed in response still trying to make sense of today's potions class.

He couldn't have smelled Malfoy? Could he? Why did Malfoy keep staring at him? Did he know of what he smelled? He couldn't have.

Hermione obviously saw the distraught on Harry's face.

"You ok, Harry?" Hermione asked putting her book down.

"Um, yeah. It's just today's potion class."

"By the way 'arry, who did you smell during Amortentia?" Ron asked with a mouthful of food.

"Er-I couldn't quite make sense of the scent, so I have no idea." Harry tried to make that sound believable. Ron bought it.

"So, it wasn't Ginny?" Ron asked fully paying attention.

"I guess not."

"Oh well, guess she wasn't the one for you Harry," Ron took a swig of pumpkin juice after he finished the sentence.

"Harry?" Hermione caught his attention.

While Ron and Harry were talking she pretended to read her book, while she was actually watching Malfoy stare down Harry with lustful eyes. She caught on quite quick.

"Yes, 'Mione?"

"May I speak with you, in private," she said while giving Ron stern eyes meaning not to follow. Harry nodded his head and gathered his things to follow Hermione. She grabbed her book and placed it in her bag and slung the bag over her shoulder in one slick move. Hermione took her hair and flipped it out of under the bag strap, girl problems.

She gestured for Harry to follow and they began to walk out of the Great Hall and into the corridors.

"What did you want to talk about to me?" Harry asked.

With a heavy sigh she turned to face Harry, "Who did you actually smell durning the potion?" The question caught Harry off guard and he started to stutter his words while trying to find the proper sentence.

"That's what I thought," Hermione said and sat down on a stone bench.

"What do you mean?"

"It's quite obvious Harry! You smelled Malfoy," she said.

"What? No! I did not," Harry looked more firmly into her eyes.

"Don't worry, Harry. I'm not the one to judge. But, he's basically been eye-fucking you during lunch," she confirmed.

"But that doesn't make any sense. Why would he-" Hermione cut him off.

"You're so blind sometimes Harry. I'm pretty sure he smelled you too. I figured he had fancied you for a while now. Would probably explain some of the bullying and taunting during the years."

Harry couldn't believe what he was hearing. Did Malfoy fancy him too?

"Well that changes everything," Harry finally said after a long pause. Hermione smiled a huge grinned and laughed. She grabbed his arm and pulled him all the way to the Gryffindor common room since it was getting late.

"Patroum," she whispered the password. Ron was sitting next to fire place doing some sort of parchment work.

"Hello, Ron," Hermione walked up to him and gave a peck on his cheek. He smiled faintly and laid the parchment besides him.

"Ron, since your Harry's best mate, you should know this." Harry started to walk towards the couch and he sat down and looked at Hermione like she was mental.

"What's going on?" Ron asked. Hermione crossed her arms and widen her eyes to tell him to get on with it.

"Um, well this is quite personal so don't do anything like you know," Ron nodded his head in agreement and urged Harry to go on.

"Ron, I'm gay."

Ron widen his eyes and Hermione laid a hand on his shoulder.

"Well that's great man!" He said while patting Harry's shoulder. "Who is the person then?"

"That's where your probably going to hate me," Harry said.

"I could never hate you. After all we been through, never."

Harry smiled faintly at the comment Ron had made.

"Fine, it's Malfoy."

Ron became very silent and he looked down onto the floor.

"Oh," was all he said.

"I'm sorry, Ron," Harry groaned.

"It's fine. Go get him, Harry! I know he's changed and even though he's been a royal git, I'm not going to stop you from being happy. As long as he doesn't call Hermione a 'mudblood'." Hermione nodded her head in agreement. Harry smiled from ear to ear.

"You guys are truly the best," he got up and hugged Ron and Hermione before they went to bed.

"You coming mate?" Ron asked.

"Uh, no. I have a few feet of parchment left," he answered. Ron nodded and headed up to the dormitories.

After about an hour of homework Harry decided he needed fresh air. He laid his books and parchment aside and went up to the dorms quietly to get his cloak.

He headed out of the portrait with the cloak upon him. He went down the moving staircase and around the corner into the corridors.

While breathing heavily with each step, he carefully made his way towards the library. He stopped when he saw Filch in the library starting to make his way out. Harry stepped back quietly and turned the corner until his back hit something or someone.

He turned around and saw blonde hair shimmering in the moonlight. Malfoy was about to say something until Harry pulled him under his cloak. Filch came around the corner to where Draco and Harry were standing. They both stopped breathing so heavily. When Filch and his cat left, they both stood in darkness. Harry removed the cloak from both of them and started to walk away.

"Wait," Malfoy stood still. Harry turned around to face Draco.

"Yes?" Harry asked.

"Uh, thanks."

"Is that all?" Harry asked a little bit impatience but he didn't want to stop talking to Draco.

"Er, no. I want to tell you something...important."

Harry was fully aware now and had dropped his cloak on the floor next to his feet.

"And that is?" Harry stepped closer to Draco.

"You smell good."

Harry looked at him bewildered. He actually did smell him. A small smile began to tug at Harry's lips.

"You smell nice too."

Draco couldn't control the happiness and joy he felt at that very moment but, before he could say anything he felt a pair of strong lips upon his. His knees felt weak, his heart started to pound faster. He wrapped his arms around Harry and pulled him closer without breaking the kiss because this was heaven. Harry pushed Draco to the nearest wall, Draco became immediately submissive to Harry's control. Harry put his knee between Draco legs and cupped his face in his hands. Harry bit Draco's lower lip and licked across it. Draco whimpered and Harry took that opportunity to stick his tongue in Draco's mouth. Harry moaned at the feeling of Draco mouth. Draco gripped Harry's clothing between his knuckles. They parted apart and they looked fiercely into each others eyes. Their panting began to die down until Harry attacked Draco's neck with his lips. Draco let out a short gasp of pleasure. Harry took his skin between his teeth and nibbled gently and sucked making sure to leave a mark. His lips ventured up to Draco's ear. Draco's spine shivered as he felt Harry's breath near his ear. Harry kissed right below his ear a licked up to behind it.

"Ha-Harry," Draco moaned.

Draco took his neck and lifted his head up to meet his lips once again. Draco kissed and repeatedly pecked Harry's lips. Harry let out a shaky breath.

"Do you hear that? Sounds like students out of bed."

Harry and Draco parted quickly and Harry grabbed his cloak from the ground and threw it over his and Draco's shoulder. Hand in hand they made their way to the Room of Requirement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.3K 1.5K 12
Harry and Draco are in a quite new relationship and have never really gone further than snogging... yeah, you see the problem, two boys, both 18, but...
388K 9.6K 20
Some headcanons and oneshots regarding Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy (Drarry).
332K 9.3K 47
Just a bunch of one shots about drarry post a couple times a week with fluffy oneshots !Β‘ I do not own any of these charactersΒ‘! Get most of my idea...
9.3K 124 12
Just a bunch of Drarry Oneshots! Don't be afraid to comment or DM a request! Hope you enjoy reading :) DracoMalfoy x HarryPotter