The Billionaire's confession...

By rosavet

Your cliqúe innocent love story with the twist of Billionaire CEO. 💝💝💝 Here, I was standing in front of hi... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 The Meeting
Chapter 2 Meeting's can be fun.
Chapter 3 The Cosmo and Beyond
Chapter 4 The drunken night
Chapter 5 Tricked
Chapter 7 The Date ( part 2)
Chapter 8 Heartaches
Chapter 9 The trip
Chapter 10 Something more
Chapter 11 Going to off the hook
Chapter 12 High!!
Chapter 13 Dramatic entrance.
Chapter 14 The wedding
Chapter 15 The family call.
Chapter 16 Runway lights
Chapter 17 She never seize to suprise me.
Chapter 18 The unforgettable past
Chapter 19 Love triangle
Chapter 20 Like a family?
Chapter 21 The Beach.
Chapter 22 She is all I need.
Chapter 23 Sky is the limit.
Chapter 24 Mutual feelings and new Relationship
Chapter 25 A place close to my heart.
Chapter 26 Hot mess.
Chapter 27 Keep her safe from the wolf's.
Chapter 28 The Fight.
Chapter 29 Sorry.
Chapter 30 Masquerade
Chapter 31 I am being Auctioned?!
Chapter 32 Situation.
Chapter 33 Brother's concent.
Chapter 34 The Emerald City.
Chapter 35 She makes me go...
Chapter 36 Steamy Night
Chapter 37 The Close encounter.
Chapter 38 Lilly's invite
Chapter 39 Moving in
Chapter 40 B'day girl
Chapter 41 I Love You Too.
Chapter 42 The Halloween bash!
Chapter 43 Lorenzo.
Chapter 44 Flashback.
Chapter 45 The Dark Secret
Chapter 46 Precautions
Chapter 47 The Attacks
Chapter 48 The new CEO
Chapter 49 I can be a Temptress too!
Chapter 50 Meet Libby.
Chapter 51 In the Rain
Chapter 52 Lonely...
Chapter 53 Are you hiding something from me?
Chapter 54 Torn apart & Numb
Chapter 55 The Pain I gave her.
Chapter 56 Come back to me.
Chapter 57 Missing.
Chapter 58 Kidnapped.
Chapter 59 The Agreement
Chapter 60 Trap
Chapter 61 Saving Him
Chapter 62 Pain
Chapter 63 Fate
Chapter 64 The Proposal
Chapter 65 Paradise is with You. (18+)
Chapter 66 Pre-preparations
Chapter 67 The signs.
Chapter 68 The Big Day Desaster
Chapter 69 Return of the phyco
Chapter 70 My love to you.
Chapter 71 The Birth
Chapter 72 A Happily Ever After.
Announcement
My books.
Special Announcement!!

Chapter 6 The Date (part 1)

40.8K 1.1K 73
By rosavet

(James and Mia's Date clothes)

Mia's POV

I reached home. I just put my foot inside the house, " Mia! " I was shaken by that sudden call.

" where were you? Do know how worried I was? No phone call! You didn't even come home nor informed us about your whereabouts. Why didn't take Josh with you!" Leo started shouting at me. It's like a thunderstorm in my living room.

" Okay... please calm down Leo. " I tried to reason with him, but he didn't let me speak.

" calm down!? How can I calm down? And I didn't know that Cloè was so irresponsible. Taking you to that bar? Josh will be fired cause he didn't fulfil his duty"

Oh no no no, he is so angry. I was beginning to get scared. Cloè will be getting a scolding and Josh will be fired cause of me. They were all innocent. My eyes went teary.

" Leo I am very sorry, I should have called and informed you. Please don't fire Josh he has nothing to do with this. I was the one who didn't tell him. Cloè was just celebrating her promotion for her job. Please don't say anything to her. I don't want to upset her. This won't happen again, I am so sorry" I was on the verge of bursting out in tears.

Leo's expression softened, " I am sorry for shouting my baby sister. I was worried and angry so I burst out. Next time if you go somewhere please inform me where you are going if you don't want to take Josh with you " he smiled and hugged me.

I started crying in his arms. He patted my head. Leo was an overprotective brother but I understand how he must have felt.

" don't cry anymore marshmallow. I just glad your safe. I was going to call the police and all the force when I couldn't reach you. I am just relieved that James was there at the right moment. He informed me what happened that night, this morning. But I was a bit shocked when he picked up your phone. " he laughed.

So that's what he was talking about on my phone.

"I am gonna go and change" I escaped from his arm. I went to my room. I took a long bubble bath. Ah, I feel relaxed now. I wrapped the towel around myself and came out of the bathroom. I checked my phone 53 missed calls they were all from my brother and Cloè. I called her. She picked up before she could shout at me again I started talking.

" before you start shouting at me again please just come to my house I will explain everything. I ready got a nice scolding from my brother " I said in one breath.

"Okay but it must be worth my lecture which is rain checked."

"Okay see you then " I smiled ending the call.
Later that she came to my home. We sat in bed and explained the whole story to her.

"Aaaaaaah" she screamed.

"Now I will be going deaf. Thanks. "

She jumped on me, " OMG my baby hermit is growing up and someday she is going to leave her shell behind" she hugged me.

' leave her shell behind what does that even mean?' I thought.

"Come on let's get you ready baby! Wear something so hot that he won't able to take his eyes off you" she was said clapping.

" whoa whoa slow down. I am not gonna wear something sexy he said to wear something comfortable."

" Oh, where is he taking you?"

"I don't know it's a surprise " I shyly.

" Oh my. I think a romantic sunset date"

" maybe I don't know. I have a dress in my mind. Let me ready I only have two hours till I come to pick me up. "
I choose my most comfortable and casual wear. I was ready. I had 1 hour left until he comes. I called Josh," hi Josh can you bring me a Starbucks and buying yourself one too. "I was standing outside the house, he got me one within 15 minutes.
" Thank you, Josh. And did you got one for yourself? "

" no miss I don't require it " he smiled at me.

" again miss? I gotta give a punishment " I said with an evil smile.

" I am sorry to miss ... I mean Mia. I won't forget anymore." He looked at me.

I took the pen from his pocket and ran away from him. That pen was a present from his dear daughter.

Josh looked young but he a daughter of 8 years old. He was married when he was 15 years old. His wife died giving birth to his daughter. He took care of her when he was only 16 and cause of his condition my brother put him to work. He was my bodyguard when he was 16, I was only 13 at that time. He is a great dad and my close friend. I knew that the pen was precious to him. He was running after me.

"Mia gives me that come on I will never call you to miss anymore, give it back" he shouted.

" catch me if you want it" I was being like a child I knew but sometimes it's good to the fun as a child. I was running and he caught my hand make me trip and fall on the grass. But as I was falling I hold his hand and took him down with me. We were both laughing loudly. " here take your pen" I controlled my laughter.

" you are really like Sophie, Mia " Sophie is his daughter. "Haha now get up your heavy Josh." He was on top of me.

"Hmm him." Someone cleared their throat. I looked up. It was James. He looked angry.

Josh got up from me and helped me get up. I was embarrassed " Hi James you're early?" I said cleaning the grass of myself.

" I will be going now Mia," Josh told me with an uncomfortable smile.

"Okay see you tomorrow," I said smiling. James looked very displeased.

"Get in we are leaving " he ordered. Hmm someone looked angry. I got in the car silently. I broke the silence.

" So where are we going? " He didn't say anything and kept driving. I couldn't keep quiet in this awkward silence. "Why are you angry ?"

" who was he?" Is that why he was angry?

" umm, my bodyguard. Why?"

"Is that is why he was so close to you? guarding your body?" He snapped.

" whoa Geez why are you getting angry about this? Josh takes his duty seriously."

" Yeah, I could see that well" his remark got me angry.

"Excuse me! Don't say bad about him. Josh is a very good man and a father! Don't you dare ever say anything bad about him? He is a good friend. And...." as I was going to continue he spoke.

" wait for father? " He looked at me.

" Yeah. He has a daughter named Sophie. I took away his pen which was a gift from his daughter as a joke. He was chasing after me to take it but we ended up falling on top of each other "

" Oh so that's what happened " he murmured.

" What did you think had happened ? " his expression was back to normal and warm.

"Nothing " he smiled. I knew it was 'nothing.' It was something.

After a 30 minutes drive, we reached a big racecourse.

I gasped getting out of the car. He came close to me," so do you like it?" I was dumbstruck. I couldn't say anything. Car Racing is my favourite. It was a car racing course. He took me to the VIP section and there was a beautiful table placed with delicious food. " Let's have lunch shall we?" I was expressionless.

" I need to know if I am on a date with a deaf or mute?" He made a joked.

"S..sorry...I was just surprised. You know the racecourse is my favourite and here I am again after so many years. I got overwhelmed " I was so happy.

" So I did well? The date?" He asked me smiling. " you did awesome thank you "

We sat down to eat." So Mia tell me a secret of yours and I will tell you mine" he smirked.

" Already eager to know my secrets are we, Mr Henderson? " I added the irony.

"Oh, Miss. Lindcon I have more in mind to know about you other than secrets." I blushed.

" Okay you go first," I said taking a bite from my desert. He started speaking.

Read scarlet snow with a heartwarming romance and love between 5 hot guys and 1 girl harbouring a dangerous power...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 18K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
103K 1.5K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...
726K 22.7K 42
ᗯᕼᗩT'Տ ᗰᗴᗩᑎT TO ᗷᗴ ᗩᒪᗯᗩYՏ ᖴIᑎᗪՏ IT'Տ ᗯᗩY. Mature themes and strong usage of language Rank #2 Mature ( 02.11.2020) #2 Billionaire ( 06.1.2021 ) #1 o...
115K 4.2K 47
"That means you're coming with me too then." He groans, bringing a hand up to his forehead and rubbing it in exasperation. "Excuse me?" My chest puff...