pages ♡ joshler

By anksiozna_

You're such a loser Joshua. I love you. ©anksiozna_ More

two

one

104 6 0
By anksiozna_

{tyler}

"See you in the library after school Joseph." My teacher said as she looked at me sending me an evil smile.  I hate this school.
"Yeah okay see you in hell." I shot back and she snored. Like what the fuck is wrong with this school?

The classes ended and I headed towards the library. Huh, I didn't know we had a library and I've been here for two years.

I sat at the table opposite of the teachers desk and pulled out my earphones and played some music.

One hour of staring at the ceiling and the teacher rolling her eyes at me.

Great.

After half an hour someone quietly entered the library. Who comes here? Loners and cat ladies.

I looked up and it was a boy from my year, unnoticeable. He anxiously closed the door and almost fell when he stumbled upon a pile of books. I chuckled and he quickly looked at me and broke the eye contact as soon as it started. He looked down at his feet and got lost in the shelves.

He volunteered to come here?
He's definitely not grounded.

He probably knows I'm gay.

Well the whole school knows.

But this guy is just weird.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 10.7K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
275K 7.9K 134
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
27.5K 1.9K 48
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
28.7K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........