The nerd and the gang leader.

By abcdefg12345a

Alexa Maddison- classic nerd at school. Mason walker - gang leader of the Kings & Knights. "Why ca... More

The nerd and the gang leader.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
NOT AN UPDATE PLEASE READ!!!
NO butterscotch here miss.
dude gross
She just salty..
NOT AN UPDATE..
Update coming soon

What even dad

10.3K 243 8
By abcdefg12345a

 DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, FOLLOW, AND VOTE

   recap: well it's been a while and my dad traded me because he didn't have money. Ugh!!

After everything said and done I'm having a very long talk with that butt munch. Leaving me with who knows how many guys.
    WHAT PERSON DOES THAT?! Not a sane one. That's for sure. 'I just want out of this stupid room' I scream in my head as I throw the closest thing to me which happens to be a iPad my iPad to be exact. Stupid dad bought me an iPad and can't even pay for his kid.
     Well what better to do then work out right now. I get up and stretch warm up my legs and start to do abs. When I hear a noise coming from the hall quickly I turn the shower on and hide in the cabinets by the door. Once I hear foot steps walking right past me I sneak out of the bedroom door.

      I ran as fast as my legs could get me not stopping for air or a drink. I just ran trying to get away from these wackos. I finally get about 3 miles away and start to breath my legs are wobbly and my knees are locking up I can't breath without it burning like hell.

I stop at a random tree and fall against it breathing worst and worst till I feel myself falling but I never feel myself hit the ground.
All I could see was black and specks of white or blue. I just fall deeper into the darkness.

______
Sorry it's so short fellow nerdlings but I have a game tomorrow and can't make it super long.
I love my nerdlings and I'm starting a new book called
I'm Back Bitch.
Have a lovely night/day thing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8M 548K 32
"Y-your H-highness? I-i'm sorry b-but t-there m-must b-be a-a m-mistake..." A loud growl sounded through the whole ballroom causing me to start shaki...
1.2M 30.2K 33
On the run from her abusive pack. Ava and her best friend Val need an escape. However in so trying they come across two wolves. An Alpha and a Beta...
39.9K 921 35
Seb, a now 19 year old pup. After a year of freedom, guilt and independence 3 certain Alphas return to bring Seb back home. After everything that's h...
22.6K 758 42
❛ 𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ❜ ⎯ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 the broke...