Jersey #5| Christian McCaffrey

By Nerracope

Ashlee Copeland always dreamed of attending Stanford and now that dream is finally happening.Ashlee was offer... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Tweleve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty- Two
Author's note(updated)
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
1 Year!
Thirty- Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty- Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty- Six
Explanation
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Fourty
Thank you.

Nineteen

4.4K 128 3
By Nerracope

Ashlee

 "Always" Christian answers

Someone clears their throat, so Christian and I pull apart and turn to see Lauren standing there in front of us.

"So y'all just gon make out in public and it's okay?" Lauren asks

"Yeah, I guess but it's getting dark so no one can really see us," I answer

"It took you guys long enough like I felt that I was gonna have to intervene," Lauren says

"Impatient much?"Christian asks

"No, I just wanted you together."

I was about to say something but then I see the band and Hursey coming through the doors.

"Why are y'all already outside?" Hursey asked

"No reason" Lauren and I answered at the same time

Hursey gave us a crazy look and continues to walk down the stairs. All the band kids surrounded him. We quickly walked over to hear our scores.

" I'm so proud of you guys. The judge's comments were very positive." Hursey
spoke

Hursey continued talking and explaining our scores. We received all superiors, which is a great thing. Hursey gave the seniors a farewell to LGPE. One more concert after this and I'll finish playing under the panther regiment. Once Hursey was finished talking, everyone departed and went our separate ways until we depart.

"So are you allowed to go home?" Christian asked

"I guess but I have to ask Hursey. Lauren, do you want to leave with us?" I ask

"No, go ahead. I can stay we won't be here any later." Lauren answered

I nodded. I turned and walked to where Hursey was standing. I waited for him to stop conversating with his wife.

"Whatcha need Ashlee?"

"Is it okay for me to leave with my boyfriend," I ask smiling saying the last part smiling

"Yeah, that's okay. Be safe and see you Monday." Hursey says

I nod and head back over where Christian was standing.

" He said it as okay. Let's okay." I say

Christian doesn't say anything just begins walking. While walking a question dawned on me.

"Um. Christian, do you have your car with you?" I ask

" I rented a car from Enterprise. I'm returning it tomorrow when I leave." Christian answers

" Oh, I was so confused," I say laughing

He laughs at my comment but I was really confused.

After a minute or two walking to the car, we finally walk up in front of it. He rented a black Dodge Charger. Nice car but not a good thing for tall people. I grab the door and hop in the car. I grab my seat belt and buckle up. Christian does the same and starts the car and backs out.

"Where are we going?" I ask

"It's up to you where we go, babe."Christian replies

"Let's just hang out at my house and order some pizza and watch Netflix," I suggest

"Alright, turn on your GPS so I don't get lost.

I grab my phone and turn on my GPS and we make our we to my house. I reach over to the volume knob and turn the music and Jimmy Choo was playing. It's going to be lit.

My Beamer sit on Jimmy Choos, damn
My b***h, I buy her Jimmy Choos, damn
My neck a buncha frozen jewels, damn
I can show you what them Benjis do, damn
Benjamins bring them finer things, damn
That what you want, then go on, get it baby, damn
I hit a lick, ain't have to split it, baby, damn
A hunnid thou in all fifties, baby
Robin jeans and some Jimmy Choos, damn
All wings, I don't do the Trues, damn
Robin jeans and some Jimmy Choos, damn
All wings, I don't do the Trues
....
Slim thick wit' yo cute ass, ayy
I might buy you a new bag, damn

Christian was still laughing at me when the song went off. I looked at him but he kept laughing at me.

"What's so funny?" I ask

"Your dancing, it's adorable."

"My dancing is lit, I don't what you're talking about," I say flipping my hair

"Oh, whatever," Christian says

The song that came on next wasn't a great song so Christian and I just talked.

We arrived at my house. I got out and skipped to the front door. I heard Christian close the door and start walking to the door. I walk in and my mom was sitting on the couch and my dad was playing music in the garage.

"Did Lauren drop you off?" My mom questions

"No, Christian did," I said

The moment I spoke his name, he walked through the door.

"Hi, Mrs.Copeland." Christian greets

"Hey Christian." My mom said getting up to hug Christian

I moved out the way so she wouldn't push me out the way. While they were hugging trotted down the hall to my room. I started taking off my shirt and grabbed my t-shirt that was on the bed. I pulled my pants down and put my sweats on. Right as I finished Christian walked in. Good timing boy.

"You change quick."

"Nah, those clothes are very uncomfortable."

I pick up all my stuff off the bed to expect my computer and put it in my computer chair. After that, I plopped on my bed and grabbed my computer. Christian came and laid right next to me.

"Hello there," I say looking up at him

"Hello to you too."

I smile and turn my head back to my computer. I went to the safari and went to Marco Pizza's website. I ordered two large pizza's. One for my parents and one for Christian and I.My total was 30.02 because I added Cheese bread and a 2 two-liter Sprite. My computer was on top of me so I went to move it so I could get my wallet but Christian stopped me.

"I'm paying," Christian said

I was going to say no but I wasn't in the mood to protest so I let him pay for it. I laid back down and continued to complete my order. Christian put in his credit card info and I ordered our pizza. The pizza should be delivered in 30 minutes. I didn't close out the tap because I'm saving the order stuff. I shrank Safari and opened Netflix. Once it opened I started to look for something to watch.

"Let's watch Beyond The Lights," Christian suggests

I click on the movie and it started. I shifted over to Christian and snuggled up to him.

KNOCK KNOCK

I got and opened the door and saw my parents holding the pizza, cups with ice, Sprite, plates and napkins. I tried to grab it but my mom and dad just walked in and put everything on my bed and walked out. Christian looked at me and I looked at him. He sat up and got his food together. I got all the things I wanted and laid back down. I paused the movie and started eating food. Christian was on his phone. I nudged him and continued to eat my pizza.

"What was that for?" Christian jokes

"I felt like it," I answered

"I'ma get you back." Christian smirks

"It's on."

I moved from my spot and but my plate and cup on the floor and the other stuff as well. I moved my computer to the end of the bed and crawled back to my spot. I nudged Christian again and laid down.

"That's it," Christian says

He put his plate on the floor and turn around and started tickling me. I started laughing and couldn't stop. I tried moving away from his hands but I couldn't.

"I SURRENDER. I surrender!"I yelled

"Good."

Christian moved back to where he was sitting. I waited a couple of seconds and attacked him. Christian couldn't stop laughing. His laugh was freaking cute. I lost momentum for a quick second so Christian had the chance to flip me and on top of me. We stopped laughing and caught our breath. I met with his gaze, then watched as his eyes slowly flickered from my eyes down to my lips, then back up again. As he leaned in, I tried to calm my racing heart but it was pointless. Our lips met and slowly moved together.

It's only been 2 hours and we are already kissing again...great. I enjoy it but damn.

We picked up the pace and the kiss deepen. I was enjoying it but I didn't want it too far so I slowly pulled away. I caught my breath and opened my eyes.

Damn, he is a good kisser.

"Thanks, I try." Christian smirks

"You heard that?" I ask

He nods

"That wasn't meant for you to hear."

He chuckles

"What time is it?" I ask changing the subject

"I don't know, let me check."

Christian got from the top of me and tap my computer.

*8:50*

"Dang, I gotta go. I need to get a room for tonight." Christian says

"You can stay here with me. That will save you money and gas." I suggest

"Will your parents allow me to stay here?" Christian asks

"I'm pretty sure they will just they'll be like do anything," I answer

"I'm going to ask them," Christian said heading out the door

I didn't say anything. I grabbed my phone and saw that I had a message from Lauren

From: Lauren💗😘

How are things going with Christian?

Me: Pretty good. He is in the living room talking to my parents.

...

Lauren: 💖😘Why is he talking to your parents?

Me: He was about to leave to get a room for the night. So I suggested that he stay here with me.

...

Lauren💖😘: Oh shit! Your like twelve, stop.

Me:😂Whatever

Lauren💖😘: Keep everything rate PG-13.

Me: Nothing is going to happen. Trust me.

Lauren💖😘: Has he tried anything?

Me: No, we kissed but I stopped it before it could actually lead to something.

Lauren💖😘: Okay good.

Me: You know how I feel about sex.

Lauren💖😘: Yeah, I know. Just be careful.

Me: I will.

Lauren read the message but didn't reply. I closed out the messaging app and locked my phone. I got up and went to the living room. I walked into the living room and say my parents talking to Christian.

"Hey, I can stay the night."

"Great," I say

I turned around and walked back to my room. I was about to close my door but Christian stopped it.

"Don't close the door on me."

"I didn't know you were behind me," I say

"What's wrong Ash?"

"Nothing just really sleepy. That's all." I say yawning

"Then go to bed" Christian suggests

"Oh trust me, I am."

"Well, I gotta head to the car to get my stuff. Be right back."

Christian leaves and I start getting ready for bed. I reach under my shirt and unhook my bra. I throw my bra across the room. I grab my mouth wash and gargled some around my mouth. I went into the bathroom and spat it out. I grabbed a paper towel and wiped my mouth. I grabbed my retainer case and put them on. They were really tight because I hadn't worn them for 2 nights. I walked back into my room and plugged my phone up and removed off my bed. I took my makeup wipes and wiped my makeup off and then put my hair into a bun. I took my contacts out and grabbed my glasses. Once I did everything, I plugged my lights up and uncovered my bed and laid down.

Seconds later Christian walked in and saw me laying the bed.

"Aww look at the whittle baby," Christian said in a baby voice

"Oh shut up," I say

Christian laughs at me and starts getting changed. He walked into the bathroom and did what he had to do. Moments later, he came back out with a muscle tank on and some sweats. He walked in and bent over to but his stuff inside his bag. I saw his ass and let's just say it looks way better than mine.

"Nice ass," I state laughing

"Why are you looking at my ass?" Christian asked laughing

"I can't help but look at it," I say laughing harder

He just kept laughing at me and finished putting all his stuff in his bag. Christian stood up straight and came over to get in the bed with me. I moved over and he laid down right next to me. I shifted over and laid my head on his shoulder. Christian moved his right arm on behind me and pulled me closer. I took my glasses off and reached over put them on my stand.

I started to close my eyes and I felt Christian kiss me on my head.

"Night baby girl." Christian said quietly.

That was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.9K 810 29
"𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦, 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥." Joe Burrow and Alana Steiner we're in love in college, but fell out of love. Or did t...
28.8K 278 50
They were from different worlds. One being a world of imagination the other being very much physical. Maya was an aspiring artist, moving across...
272K 14.2K 42
𝚂𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 "𝙰𝙶𝙰𝙸𝙽." - Follow Zavon and Jaelyn on their engaged life journey as they most likely settle for fame. **Please read "AGAIN"...
77 0 8
What happens when Christian meets a girl.