Lunatic (l.s)

By larrystyIinson

"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved. In secret, between the shadow and the soul," © 2014, Ash... More

Lunatic- Larry Stylinson AU
Chapter 1- H
Chapter 2- L
Chapter 3- L
Chapter 4- H
Chapter 5- Z
Chapter 6- L
Chapter 7- L.P
Chapter 8- L
Chapter 9- L
Chapter 10- H
Chapter 11- H/L.P
Chapter 12- Z
Chapter 13- H
Chapter 14- L
Chapter 15- L
Chapter 16- H
Chapter 17- H

Chapter 18- H

1.9K 136 106
By larrystyIinson

The body of Louis Tomlinson was slung over Harry's shoulder. Harry's heart was beating a million miles an hour, anxiety trickling through his system. He carefully poked his head around the corner, eyeing the area and much to his joy realise that there were no guards around right now. He stared intently at the large brick walls. He knew what to do. A while ago, a mental patient had escaped by pulling out bricks, and making a crawl space big enough to escape, behind the bushes about 200 meters away. If Harry could get over there fast without being noticed, his body would be covered completely by the thick shrubs and he could get out of here.

"Alright," Harry inhaled deeply, in an attempt to calm down his anxiety

He counted down slowly in his head before starting his escape. His legs have never moved so fast in his life, and he was in full panic attack mode. Any moment someone could walk around the corner of the building and see this. To make matters worse, there was a body over his shoulders.
Time passed after what seemed like an eternity, and Harry basically almost threw himself behind the bushes. His back was pressed up against the wall. Jesus Christ. He placed Louis' body on the floor before running his hands through his hair. He felt nauseas, he felt terrified. He couldn't see anything on the other side of the shrubs but he couldn't hear anyone yelling. It was almost silent, besides birds chirping. It seems like forever since Harry had a breath of fresh air. His body and skin and lungs were soaking up the fresh air, and made his eyes water slightly with tears. He can't cry, he isn't even out yet. He looks up at the sky, soaking in light. It's not completely sunny. The sky is half overcast, which means it could possibly rain soon but the sun was still slightly poking out behind the clouds.

"You can soak this in once you get out," He whispered to himself before positioning himself.

It was an urban legend amongst the patients in the facility that there was an escape hole here. Harry never believed it, but right now, any chance of escape he will take. People would whisper about it in the commons. Surely if someone escaped, Head Mistress would definitely make sure that no one else would escape.
But apparently head mistress decided covering the area with thick shrubbery is an ideal way to cover the escape route.
The people inside that building are fucked up beyond comprehension but Harry sends a hug to each one in his head as he eyes the hole in front of him.
Who knows how this person created this, or how long it took but it's here. It's enough to push Louis through, and then crawl through.

Harry stops. This is the moment he's been dreaming of for years. His chest suddenly fills with joy and he just wants to scream but he can't. Not now. Especially because there's faint voices. They don't sound too far away. Harry's throat and chest clench as he looks back at Louis' body.

"fuck," he mouthes

He can hear the voices more clearly now. They're coming. He grabs Louis' body and shoves it through the hole in one movement, and looks behind him panicking. He can't see anyone yet, but he isn't taking any chances. He forces himself down onto his stomach and army crawls through the brick and all the other shit. It's a tight squeeze. Louis was easier because he was so fucking small. He ignores the pain as the brick cuts some of his skin, and continue grazing till he's completely through. But as fast as he can, he's pulling himself up and out of the hole, and picking Louis up. He grunts to himself at Louis' dead weight and starts to fucking run. He doesn't know where he is going, but he runs. Behind the asylum is a small forest, he doesn't know what is beyond this forest but he will find out soon enough. He can't move his legs fast enough, and he hides behind a thick tree stump. He peaks and see's two guards just looking behind the tree, and nodding to each other as if to say it's safe and no one has tampered with it or escaped.
Idiots.

Harry lets out a massive sigh. His skin is prickling and he just laughs to himself. Fuck. He's out of here. He's free. He hasn't felt this good in years. It's cold though, and all Harry is wearing is a pair of jeans, canvas shoes and a dark shirt. He looks at Louis' body that is laying limp on the floor. His body is ice cold, and he's only wearing a hospital gown.
Harry smirks to himself and then pulls himself into reality. He won't be able to take one single step into the outside world without being realised. He IS one of the worlds most prolific serial killers. There was a lot the world doesn't know about Harry.
Harry has severe multiple personality disorder. He has 3 personalities.

The first is Harry (obviously) ; the kind, loving, caring person who puts anyone before him and wants to have a big family with kids and loves to be in love.

The second is Jasper: the evil, terrible, murderous psychopath that manipulates and lies to everyone. Jasper is schizophrenic and hears voices and acts on them. Jasper is the dick that got Harry in this position.

Lastly Dean; a very quiet, isolated and scared person. He's the least prevalent of them all. He cowers away especially with Jasper is around. He is full of anxiety and is always crying.

Harry's mother and Jade were the only people who knew of this condition. The asylum never figured it out, it was always just Harry. The psycho. The lunatic. The murderer. But he was so much more than that.

If Harry wanted to live in this world, a free man, he was going to have to be someone else. He was going to have to change his looks and his life and get a fucking grip on these people trapped in his head.
The scissors are placed uncomfortably in the back of Harry's pants and he pulls them out.
He shakes his head, swallowing hard. He doesn't want to be recognised as someone he personally isn't. So here it goes.
He pulls at his curls, and watches intently as he cuts. He sits there for what seems like an hour cutting his hair carefully. He has no idea what it looks like, but eventually it's short. He has no curls remaining, just short choppy hair that was going to get fixed, eventually.
He dug a small hole with his hands and buried his hair just in case they decided to search the area once they realised he was gone.

"Alright. First things first, get the fuck out of here,"

And with that, Harry places Louis' limp body over his aching shoulders and starts his adventure. It's a solid 2 hours before he sees an opening. And he moves a bit faster. There are cars driving and Harry almost runs but he doesn't want to look like he's escaping. When the road is clear he walks out. He sits on the side of the road until another car passes. They stop almost immediately.
Of course they would. There's a man with a body next to him sitting on the side of a fucking road.

"Oi, are you alright?" The voice is urgent, as the person pulls over and runs towards them.

"I need to get him to my mothers house. He's attempted suicide and they were going to take him to the asylum and that place isn't for him. I don't want him in there. I'm his best mate. Can you help me,"

"Of course..." The man eyes Harry suspiciously and the body.

"Thanks, would you mind..um helping?" Harry looks at the body, frowning

"This is weird. What are you doing here? Where is your car. Why is he in a hospital gown?" The man crosses his arms, staring at Harry intently.

Harry needs to come up with something fast.

"Look. He's been in hospital for days and they were transferring him to that place. I was in the car with the paramedics on the way here but I can't see him go there. While they were driving, I opened the back doors and jumped out. Hence why I'm dirty and a bit scratched up. Please. I need to take him to my mothers. She's a nurse. She can help," Harry pleads

Harry does a fucking ace job at changing his accent. There is not a hint of British, however a raging American accent instead.

"Okay. Yeah. I wouldn't let my best mate be out there either. He'd probably get killed. There's always mysterious deaths in there,"

Without another word, the man helps Harry place Louis in the back seat, and Harry climbs in the passenger seat. The man looks back at Louis, then Harry and sighs. He doesn't say a word as he begins to drive. Harry looks out the window for a while, taking in the view. It's almost like a dream.

"Fuck. I left my phone in the ambulance. Can I borrow your phone to call mum? I need to let her know I'm on the way home, she can get everything together," Harry mutters

The guy throws his phone towards Harry quickly, and nods. Focusing on the road. while Harry points the directions. He takes a few moments to recollect what he thinks is his mothers number. It calls and after about 5 rings, someone picks up.

"Hello?"

The voice almost makes Harry break down. His heart is heavy in his chest and he bites the inside of his cheek.

"H-Hey Mum. It's Jake. I'm on my way home, I've got..Liam in the car with me. You know how they were going to take him away, I got away but I need you to look after him. Can you do that?"

Harry uses all his power to focus on keeping his American accent strong and not crying.
There's a few moments that are silent. There's a heavy breath on the other line.

"Oh..my god. No..Harry? Harry! Oh my god baby, are you okay? What are you doing? Sure, sure. Oh my god," His mothers voice is hysterical, Harry looks at the man slightly panicking but the man can't hear it.

He inhales deeply.

"Look, I'll be there in about 25 minutes,"

"You have so much explaining to do when you get home. Oh my god. I can't breathe,"

"Look mum, I've got to go. But I will see you soon. I love you," he swallows, looking out the window and blinking back tears

"I love you too,"

And Harry hangs up without another word and places the phone in the compartment in the middle of the car between him and the driver.
Harry looks back and starts to look at Louis. He feels so guilty, and he hates what he's done. But he will feel the guilt later once his mother realises what has happened.

After 25 minutes, Harry is standing at the door of his mothers house. It doesn't feel real, and he can't believe he's knocking on the door with a body over his shoulder.
Almost immediately the white door swings open and Harry is standing face to face with his own mother.
Her emerald green eyes are filled to the brim with tears, and her skin is glowing. She brings her hands to her face, and let's out a weak noise.

"Before we start this. We need to put this somewhere,"

Harry swallows, looking at his mother.
She nods, without a word, and he places Louis on the couch. Before he can even register his surroundings, his mothers arms are thrown around him and almost squeezing the life out of him. He can feel her tears soaking through his shirt already. He feels the release of 6 years of pain at once. And breaks. He cries. So hard, all at once.

He kisses the top of his mothers chocolate brown hair, and closes his eyes. Focusing on the smell of the house and his mothers voice.

"I missed you so much," Harry's voice breaks

"What are you doing here? What's going on. I don't understand," Harry's mother wipes at her eyes

"First answer, I'm here to get help with that," he points towards Louis, "secondly, I escaped, I overheard people talking about an escape route. So I took it upon myself to escape. And him...you can see for himself,"

"Haven't you learnt anything Harry! You've been locked away for so long and put so much emotional strain on myself and your sister, and your brother, and you're still killing! I can't believe you had the audacity to bring a body here. The police will be here soon once word gets out that you've escaped. They'll find DNA and we're doomed!" His mother rants

He holds his hand up quietly, to interject his mothers rant.

"I didn't kill him." Harry says flatly

"Well Jasper then. How can you bring something like this home? You don't think!"

"I didn't kill him, and neither did any other psycho part of me," Harry breathes deeply, looking at Harry

Harry's mothers green eyes watch Harry carefully, and they look at Louis. Her eyebrows raise and her mouth opens for a moment.

"Well..he's dead. So why are you bringing a dead body here?"

"He tried to kill himself mum. He's a friend of mine. We need to sit down. I need to explain everything so you understand,"

"I'm not ready for this," Anne massages her temples and walks towards the coffee table.

-

Two hot teas are placed on the table, steam swirling in the air. Harry immediately takes a sip, not caring about how scalding hot it is. He closes his eyes and swallows it before exhaling.

"Now. I will let you speak. So explain," Anne leans back into her chair

"Okay. So. His name is Louis. He is sort of new to the place, I guess. He's a mess. He's suicidal and just so sad and I can tell he wants to be loved. I don't know why, but Jasper was so angry. Like.... I couldn't control him. He was there so often, just like around the time that stuff happened. I won't talk about that, I don't want to. But yeah. Jasper started to like him, in fact, every part of me liked him. And that place, they took me away and they performed some fucking surgery on me mum. They made ME forget. They didn't know about all these personalities, they were altering me but not everything. They thought they had it, and they made myself, my happy and normal self forget everything. Jasper was still aware and he wanted to get out. And God, he was getting so close. And Louis..he almost blew everything out of proportion. He left all these letters and articles and pictures in the room, when he tried to...yeah. It made ME remember, but..jasper was so angry. I was fighting for so long against it but you know how strong he is. I couldn't win. He was going to kill him. He hunted Louis down, he planned it. I just had to watch. I felt so sick. And he went to do it. Honestly mum. The knife was there and it was pressing into the skin and this power of rage burst through ME. I couldn't stand back. I used the knife to cut Louis free, and it was too late then. I needed to get out of there and fast. And I did. And jasper hasn't come back. I'm scared because it's going to be bad when he does. But mum. That place attacked me so much, they were almost killing me to get rid of him. The photos didn't completely bring back my memory but when Jasper was thinking and the voices were there, it made me remember. I don't know what to do,"

"You...you didn't kill him. You saved him," Anne's eyes widened

"Yes mum,"

"Do you love him,"

Harry stops. He looks at Louis, who looks sickly and he feels pain in his chest. He looks down at his coffee and chews his lip.

"I like him, yeah. Wait. I don't know. I think I love him," Harry mumbles

"Look, he looks really bad Harry. I don't know if I can get this done. How long was he in care for?"

"He lost a lot of blood, but it took 3 days for Jasper to get him. He was in care for 3 days. He had a machine pumping blood into his system."

"Okay. I think that should be enough for now, his body will produce more as the days go on. I'll have to get drips and water. He needs to be tube fed water, a lot of it. I will try my best honey. In the meantime, you need to have a shower. I'll get everything together, I have some stuff here that I used for grandma a while back. I can re-use it. Once Louis is done, I'm fixing that haircut and I will go and buy some contacts because you still look like you,"

"Thanks mum,"

Anne smiles at him. Eyes watering with tears again, and she kisses him on the forehead.

"Anything for you son. I love you,"

-

By the time Harry got out of the shower, which took almost an hour, he finds changes into fresh clothing and begins to walk downstairs. Much to his horror. He finds his mother talking to a younger girl, but thankfully her back is to Harry.
The girls voice is loud and extremely angry.

"Gem?" Harry yells

The girl turns around faster than he can blink. Her dark green eyes narrow at Harry and she frowns. Harry hasn't seen his sister in years. Her ash blonde hair is long and wavy, she's wearing black stockings, a leather skirt and a mustard colour jumper with white collars poking out at the top from the under shirt. She looks so grown up.

"This is so fucked up," She notes to herself

Harry doesn't know what to say. Gemma isn't the easiest person to talk to. She despises Harry. He's made her life a living hell. She crosses her arms and stares at Harry.

"I don't understand why you'd come back home." She mutters

"Gemma," Anne yells

"What mum? You're going to let a fucking murderer back in the house?! This is the same guy that MURDERED Jade! She was like my best friend! I don't understand how you can continue to forgive someone like him, he's even brought a basically dead body home!"

The words hit Harry hard, and sink into his skin like venom. The words are lethal, causing toxic anger that is building. His hand grips onto the staircase, and he grits his teeth. He can feel it coming on. He doesn't want to do this.
He's not breathing. He isn't going to let this happen. but she continues. and Harry is too weak to fight the personality that is wreaking havoc inside.

"Well. I fucking missed you too," Harry smiles cockily

Anne's eyes widen with horror and she looks at Gemma. Gemma raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah? Well I didn't say I missed you,"

Harry walks down the stairs, slowly. Each step, a new level of anger arises. He stops a meter or so in front of Gemma. She doesn't flinch.

"You ruined everyone's lives. I can't go a day without being asked about you. The whole community thinks I'm a fucking psycho too. I'm never going to be normal! You caused so much shit because you can't even fucking keep your damn personality in check!" She screeches

"You need to keep your personality in check it seems," Harry replies back calmly, but venom is forming on his tongue. His fingers are twitching and jasper is alive.

"So, you're back home. Are you going to find another girlfriend, take her into the woods and brutally murder her too? And then fuck off and leave my mother crying every day and ruining my life even more? You're pathetic and you never loved Jade, not for a minute,"

Harry has no control over himself now. He doesn't realise what he's done until it's too late. He looks at his hand which is now stinging insanely and turning a bright red. And then he looks at his sister, who is on the floor, clutching her cheek with horror.
He had hit her that hard she fell over. And then jasper disappears with a laugh that slowly becomes silent.
He looks at his mother. Who stares at him.

"Harry...?" She says questioning Harry, as if to ask if Harry was present or someone else.

"I'm sorry..I didn't mean to-she-I'm- I'm so sorry Gem,"

She stands up, and brushes her skirt and shirt. Her cheek is bright red and becoming increasingly more swollen. Her eyes are welling with tears.

"Just go away. We don't want you here,"

That's all she says as she storms passed Harry, into another part of the house. Harry turns back to his mother, eyes wide and feeling feint.

"You can't do that Harry. She's angry,"

"I know she's angry but she doesn't seem to care!"

"She really does,"

"Yeah about herself,"

"She's been through so much these past few years darl. It's a shock she's still in town,"

Harry shakes his head. Maybe he should just leave. His mother then speaks again.

"Look, I've got to give you a haircut,"

And that's just what she does, before she lets Harry visit Louis. Who doesn't look as dead as he did earlier. Although he and Louis are free, there are so many troubles yet to come.

(This was all written on my phone, it's now 5am and I've been writing since 1am. My laptop is currently in service so I don't know when I will get it back so I'm sorry if this isn't great quality but please comment and vote) x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

802K 37.9K 35
❝Monsters don't sleep under your bed; they scream inside of your head.❞
69.6K 1.7K 28
Neko's protecting werewolves, what is this world coming to.
2.3K 173 53
"Everyone has a secret,and they can be pretty dark secrets...And some of them can be pretty scary..." {Not scary,I promise}
377K 6K 103
•completed• I look at you and I'm home. I see nothing worse than to be without you because with you my soul feels complete, you are the other half of...