Baby siting our Sensei's

Oleh moonhatake

When Naruto and his techers are turned into kids what will the team do?!?!?!? Lebih Banyak

Sensei?!
Ch.2/3 Explanation and killed by a kid?!?!
Chapter 4: Wheel cart Ride part 2
Chapter 5: Track attack!!!!!!
Chapter 6: A little important info before fun !!!
Chapter 9: Mission Starts!!!
Chapter 10: the end.

Chapter 7: the old stuffed doll

403 11 1
Oleh moonhatake

In the hokage office, yamato explains the situation...

" it looks like Kakashi and the rest don't remember anything except their names and justu. It's odd.... I don't remember anything odd that happened in the mission, besides Kei..." said yamato.

"yes. And it is very dangerous to leave them this way too. Ther're chakra could still be getting sucked out by the caster. So far they look fine and still have their bratty attitudes what a pain in the knee, just like trying to find out who kei is."

"uhh don't you mean a pain in the as-Wait!!! Knee!!! Could kei be..... no way....."

"what? Tenz-Yamato! Tell me!!!"

"remember Kei-nii!!!!!????"

"no... who's he?!?!"

"An old stuffed doll"

Tsunade punched yamato strait through a wall.

"i....i di......didn't......fi....fin...finish.......i...was....n't......kiddin.....g....bleh" yamato passed out and ended up in a Coma.

"I need to control my fist.... Now what.... Who is close friends with the four.... Anko? Nahhh...the gatekeepers..... no Kakashi almost killed them once...... shikaku? Inochi? Err... no they always lecture the four.................................. SWEET EUREKA, IRUKA!!!!!!!!! OF COUSE!!!!!" Tsunade ran right out the door to question Iruka.

"I know I'm not supposed to do this, me being the hokage, but I need answers....Iruka."

"Lady Tsunade what was this about again? Kei?" said Iruka.

"yes... yamato is currently..... out... at the moment and Kakashi and the rest is y'know....."

"Heh.... I can't wait to see the four as kids! I better get my camera. Hmmm... where did I put the darn thing."

"That's not a bad idea Iruka just to be honest and hmm maybe I should do that too.... Oh nevermind.....sorry......Iruka this is serious do you know Kei or Kei-nii?!?!"

"Ehh.... You mean the old stuffed doll?"

"You've got to be kidding me" Tsunade thought.

"*sigh* yes the stuffed doll I guess.... What is it"

"Well....i all started when....." Iruka continued.

A few years ago.....

It was around sometime when Kakashi and Asuma was eight, Kureni was six and Guy was nine, and I was three. Yamato wasn't around..... we just told him the story.

"man... why do I have to use my day off with some genin..." Kakashi sighed.

"Hey!!! Just because you're a junin dosen't mean you can turn us into trash Kakashi!" said Asuma

"ohh... Obito help me out here" Kakashi said to the sky.

"oh boys" kurnei said

(okk..... I'm tired of doing this! I'm changing my writing format! I'm sorry I'm going back and forth with this)

Guy: Kakashi if you don't wnt to come with us you can leave we don't care. Stay if you want to.

No wait never mind just stay"

Kakashi moaned: fiiinnnee!

The four stopped to see an old creepy looking man standing right in front of them. The old man bent down and smiled at them. The four kids shuttered.

Kakashi: uh..... let's go guys!!!

Guy: yes let's go enjoy our ....... Youth.....

Asuma:.............................

Kurnei: uhh........

The four quickly ran away silently and realized the old man was stalking them. The four children ran faster and saw the old man had speeded up.

"oh man Kakashi this is scary! You're a chunin Kakashi do something!!!" said asuma.

"i....can't this is too scary!"

Suddenly the old man jumped and tackled Kureni.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, MY SWEEET, SWEET, SWEET, SWEET, BEAUTIFUL FLOWER, KURENI!!! NOOOO DON'T GET RAPED BY THIS OLD MAN!!!!!" asuma yelled.

Everyone turned around and stared at Asuma.

"ummm.... 'suma thanks for embarrassing me now get this old dude of off me , to save my life." Kurnei said as the old man started to get off of her.

"ohh... sorry kiddo's I wanted to talk to you four and... this kid" the old man said as he grabbed a boy behind him, by his shirt and waved him in the air.

"IRUKA?!?!" everyone said.

"Save me.... I think he's gonna rape me...." Mouth the little three year old Iruka. Suddenly there was a blur of silver and Iruka disappeared from the old man's hand.

Huh?" said the old man as he and everyone else turned around to see that Iruka was on the back of Kakashi.

"Tha...thanks Kakashi." Said Iruka.

"*sigh* get down...." Kakashi put Iruka down and Kakashi glared at the old man.

"now...now...don't be so up-" the man started to say before Kakashi zoomed up in front of him

"who in the world are you.... Where is your village pass?"

"Huh?! What is that?!? A village pass?" said the old man.

Everyone gut there kunai's out and suggested that he was a spy. Kakashi glared at him while asuma protected Iruka."

"OHH!!! You all want to play!!!! Let's play ninja!!!" said the old man childishly. He spun around in a circle happily.

"wha.... Is this even an old man" everyone thought...

"Ok.....hmm.... yeah..... I can take you all out....." said the old man.

He zoomed behind Kureni and grabbed her.

"Kureni!" Asuma cried.

"Damn! He has a hostage!!!!" Kakashi grumbled.

"huh?!?! Oh.... Whoops wrong person!" the old man said letting go of Kureni. at first everyone thought he might be going after Iruka next so Kureni and Asuma protected him until... the old man surprisingly went up behind Kakashi and as he turned around the old man leaned forward and.......... KISSED KAKASHI ON THE LIPS WITH HIS MAK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"GWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH-" Kakashi yelped before he passed out. The old man grabbed Kakashi by the collar and ran off.

"Kakashi!" said Guy who, for some reason, did not seem disturbed at all, ran after Kakashi, leaving the trio, Kureni, Asuma and a confused Iruka frozen in place with a dead face.

"He.... That old.....man...... kissed.....took......ou...t.....kak..ashi..." Asuma sputtred.

Flashback pause....

Tsunade looked at Iruka blankly.

"Iruka......are you making this up?" Tsunade said.

"*sigh* if you can't handle that....i'm sorry that is what happened..want me to continue?"

"fine..."

"well.....after we chased down Kakashi and the old man we all ended up at the gate....

Start...

"huff....hufff ...... crazy....old man....." asuma sputtered. Everyone landed on their knees except Guy who was carrying the passed out Kakashi.

"Wahahahah! Today was fun!!! I wish I can spend more time with all of you guys!!!" after the old man said that he turned into a kid.

"Whaaaaa?!?!? You're a little boy?!?!" everyone said.

"ahahah yeah..... sorry I caused you trouble!!!! My name is Kei-nii!!!! I just wanted to play!!!!! Thank you for everything!!!! Promise me you'll be my kid friends forever!"

"errr......ok?" everyone said stupidly.

"yay! Thank you! Bye" and right after that the little boy turned into an old stuffed doll lying on the ground. Everyone looked at it with awe and passed out from all the stress and craziness.

Flashback end....

"...then we all ended up at the hospital thinking it was just some sort of genjustu! And that is the story and secret we kept...." Iruka finished.

"Interesting..... do you have the doll.... By any chance......" said Tsunade.

"ohh...that we burned it to ashes....errrr....Kakashi used it as target practice and tossed it down cliff..... but.....we buried it somewhere in the kohna ga-" before Iruka finished Tsunade left to find the doll.

"the doll...." Tsunade murmured at she went into forest just near the gates.'I know I'm not supposed to be doing this but.....it's better than paper work..."

Chapter 8: Hot spring craziness and madness...

"Kakashi!!!!! Asuma!!!!!! stop!!!!" yelled ino and Hinata. Asuma and Kakashi's noses were bleeding all over the place like crazy.

"Asuma! please be nice to our friends and sit down!!!" Kureni yelled. Just like magic Auma sat down in the pool next to Kureni like a good little boy.

"wow, your such a lover's boy, 'suma." Kakashi said as everyone got into the spring.

Silence was finally in the hot springs.

"ahh.... This really puts a rest to all that fun..." Asuma said. And the moment he said that Kakashi, Kureni and Asuma suddenly twitched.

"Um...Kakashi-se...kakashi are you-" before sakura could finish. Kakashi, Kureni and asuma suddenly went berserk and messing the whole hotspring up. Guy jumped over the wall onto the girls bathroom screaming!

"PLAY!PLAY!PLAY!PLAY!PLAYPLAY!PLAY!PLAY!PLAY!PLAY!" the four kids shouted. Kakashi threw the soap bar at hinata's face and that made her fall back into the water bubbleing. As sakura tried to grab Kureni, she kicked her in the face and the boys from the other side jumped over the wall to help. All the boy's noes were bleeding and everyone was chasing the four kids.

"Yes!!! I found it" Tsunade said. She looked at a gravestone that read "kei-ni..... may you die forever-Kakashi." "heh...." Tsunade dugged up the grave and expected to find black ashes or parts of the doll but instead found a piece of paper. Tsunade took it and read it. "th-this is....!"

Kakashi and asuma were the devils of the group and tied each individual strands of the girls Neji's hair all together to make one giant knot the size of a volleyball. Guy jumped into the hair and kicked the hairball making everyone scream and tumble ontop of all the boys,

"I...can't move...." Said tenten.

"why is it always my hair?!?!" yelled neji

"Kakashi!, Asuma! untie our hairs now!!!!!!" yelled sakura.

Kakashi smile evilly and Asuma nodded.

"lighting blade! Flying bades!" asuma and Kakashi yelled.

Outside Iruka was walking by the hotsprings and almost passed out to see, little Kakashi, asuma, Kureni and guy running on the streets naked and being chased by the boys and bald screaming girls and Neji. They still had no clothes on but just towels on and the bald people were angry with rage.

"..................................*click*" went iruka's camera.

"doodle...doodle..... I need to get this information sorted now!!!" Tsunade said while walking on the streets drinking sake. Suddenly she saw the bald and naked chaos running down the street right in front of her. she watched them run down the streets and then looked at her sake can.

"I....i think I need to stop drinking this.." she said as she the can over her shoulder.

"I AM GOING TO KILL, KILL, KILL YOU!!!! I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE MY SENSEI YOUR GOING DOWN" yelled everyone.

"DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!" yelled Shikamaru.

"whoa what did they do to you to hate them this much, 'maru?" said Choji.

"They...... @#$!% WITH MY CLOTHES AND @#$% ON MY FACE IN THE #@%@ING SPRING BUT WORST OF ALL.... THE ENEMY @#$%^ ASUMA!!!!!!! IF I DON'T STOP HEM HERE AND NOW....... NO MORE SHOGI." yelled Shikamaru.

Choji stood there and squinted, Watching the chaos run away and the looking at the sky. He saw the flowers and felt the breeze, he saw the frightened children and smiled, but best of all he saw a sign, smiled and walked over to the stand. "FREE FOOD"

"Choji you wusss!" Ino yelled.

"with everyone running I can't find lady Hinata." Yelled neji.

"hm? Oh Hinata?..... she's still at the hotsprings drowning." Kiba said.

"WHAT?!?!" neji yelled as he ran back to the hotsprings "LAAAAAAAADY HIIIIIIINAAATAAAAAA"

"Well... Chpji's gone and so is neji who's next??!!?! Wait..... where is Shino?" yelled tenten.

At shino's house

"hmm... they invited me to the hotsprings but no one was there...... they forgot about me....again" said shino.

"everyone, did you guys suddenly notice right after Asuma said " this realy puts a rest to all that fun" they went berserk!? We need to take this seriously now! I'll shadow clone track them, but we need to retreat and gear up!" said Naruto.

"....grr... it's a plan" said Shikamaru.

"ok Naruto!" said ino and tenten.

"but why don't we just-" lee slapped his hand over kiba's mouth and said "I think we need to respect naruto's wishes." The moment he said that flower petals brushed around them and the wind blew making a romantic setting.

"ARE YOU GAY?!??!??!?" kiba yelled.

Naruto summoned a shadow clone and let it follow the four running kids while, everyone retreated and went home to gear up. Neji carried the soap covered Hinata bridal style back to the huuga compound to treat her bleeding face and his bald head. (remember all the girls and neji are now bald).

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7.5K 289 27
Hi guys ilove to create stories and also drawing ,this is my first story. - i hope you will like it 😊 This story is base on a girl that having a fak...
12.8K 180 13
in which y/n exists. she also rides some fat cock, but we'll get to that later-
8.9K 107 16
This is my first story.It is based on a famous online game;Mobile Legends:Bang Bang.Dialogs are mostly fictional. However some are from the real game...
152K 2.6K 160
TALES OF TERROR *CreepyPastas *Urban Legends *Ghost Stories