The House

By sickboysoldiers

[SHITTY SHORT STORY COMPLETED] You move into a new house. The cheapest one you can find. But it's no ordinary... More

The House
September 24th
September 25th
September 26th
September 27th
September 28th
September 30th
October 1st
October 2nd
February 26th
A/N

September 29th

90 5 0
By sickboysoldiers

September 29th
I saw it today again. The twins but now just the girl. The boy was gone. It worked, my plan worked. But the girl wasn't so happy about it. She faced me and looked at me and screamed at me. Her eyes were completely black and her skin was so pale and her veins are appearing everywhere of her body. I thought it was the end for me but she vanished, she could have killed me but she didn't. Why? It was like she wants to go away or she wants to be with her brother in a better place. I know what to do now to be free. I must find the girl's real dead body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 276 38
The life of a mortician changes forever after he tries to have his way with a beautiful woman's dead body. And soon he discovers that the only person...
13.4K 720 31
After 5 years, both Clementine and (YN) have both worked together, alongside with Alvin "Lee" Junior, AJ in short, who has taken cared of him as thei...
15.3K 316 18
"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫!" 𝗌𝖺𝗆 𝗒𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 and y/n. "𝐰𝐡𝐲?" Tara asked as she cried. " 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥...
2.9K 124 39
We all know how the story goes... A group of 6 highschool students on a fieldtrip that led to a disaster... Which also led them to cross realms betwe...