The Billionaire's confession...

By rosavet

Your cliqúe innocent love story with the twist of Billionaire CEO. 💝💝💝 Here, I was standing in front of hi... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 The Meeting
Chapter 2 Meeting's can be fun.
Chapter 3 The Cosmo and Beyond
Chapter 4 The drunken night
Chapter 6 The Date (part 1)
Chapter 7 The Date ( part 2)
Chapter 8 Heartaches
Chapter 9 The trip
Chapter 10 Something more
Chapter 11 Going to off the hook
Chapter 12 High!!
Chapter 13 Dramatic entrance.
Chapter 14 The wedding
Chapter 15 The family call.
Chapter 16 Runway lights
Chapter 17 She never seize to suprise me.
Chapter 18 The unforgettable past
Chapter 19 Love triangle
Chapter 20 Like a family?
Chapter 21 The Beach.
Chapter 22 She is all I need.
Chapter 23 Sky is the limit.
Chapter 24 Mutual feelings and new Relationship
Chapter 25 A place close to my heart.
Chapter 26 Hot mess.
Chapter 27 Keep her safe from the wolf's.
Chapter 28 The Fight.
Chapter 29 Sorry.
Chapter 30 Masquerade
Chapter 31 I am being Auctioned?!
Chapter 32 Situation.
Chapter 33 Brother's concent.
Chapter 34 The Emerald City.
Chapter 35 She makes me go...
Chapter 36 Steamy Night
Chapter 37 The Close encounter.
Chapter 38 Lilly's invite
Chapter 39 Moving in
Chapter 40 B'day girl
Chapter 41 I Love You Too.
Chapter 42 The Halloween bash!
Chapter 43 Lorenzo.
Chapter 44 Flashback.
Chapter 45 The Dark Secret
Chapter 46 Precautions
Chapter 47 The Attacks
Chapter 48 The new CEO
Chapter 49 I can be a Temptress too!
Chapter 50 Meet Libby.
Chapter 51 In the Rain
Chapter 52 Lonely...
Chapter 53 Are you hiding something from me?
Chapter 54 Torn apart & Numb
Chapter 55 The Pain I gave her.
Chapter 56 Come back to me.
Chapter 57 Missing.
Chapter 58 Kidnapped.
Chapter 59 The Agreement
Chapter 60 Trap
Chapter 61 Saving Him
Chapter 62 Pain
Chapter 63 Fate
Chapter 64 The Proposal
Chapter 65 Paradise is with You. (18+)
Chapter 66 Pre-preparations
Chapter 67 The signs.
Chapter 68 The Big Day Desaster
Chapter 69 Return of the phyco
Chapter 70 My love to you.
Chapter 71 The Birth
Chapter 72 A Happily Ever After.
Announcement
My books.
Special Announcement!!

Chapter 5 Tricked

41K 1.2K 72
By rosavet

( James house' picture)

Mia's POV

I woke up in a different environment. This was not my room. I got out of bed and my eyes fell on what I was wearing, it's not mine. ' it's a men's shirt' and I was not even wearing a bra, how did I get here?

Then I remembered about last night how James came and saved me from those boys. I remember him caring me to bed. He was just like a knight who came for his princess. Then I threw upon him. Oh shit. Then I can't remember anything but I felt someone changed my clothes. Is that James?. I became furious. How could he change my clothes without my permission? I went downstairs in anger.

He was talking on the phone. Wait a minute, doesn't look like my phone? He ended the call and saw me. The smile on his face made my heart beat like crazy.

'No no don't get mesmerised with him now, remember your anger with him my inner consciousness spoke'

I went towards him furiously and without thinking anything I threw him a punch. Ouch, now my hand hurts.

" What was that about?" James asked rubbing his jaw with his hand.

" How could change my clothes without my permission?" I shouted.

He called out to Maria. "Sir you called."

"Yes tell Miss Mia who changed her clothes?" Maria looked at me.

" I changed your clothes miss. Mia " I gasped hearing her words. I hit him without listening to him. I am feeling guilty now.

" I am sorry. I am so very sorry. I am sorry did it hurt?" I pleaded. I should have asked him calmly, instead of overreacting. He had a smirk on his devil handsome face.

" you know my jaw is panning. You must hit me for the wrong reason " he looked at me.

It made me feel even more guilty. " I am sorry. I am so sorry. I will do whatever you want me to do. Please, it's my fault. I shouldn't have hit you like that"

" Whatever I want you to do huh?" He smirked at me.

" but nothing too dangerous or foul" I added.

" foul?" He asked.

" Yes like no taking advantage of my situation " I blushed.

He came close to me, "Okay I want you to go on a date with me " I felt like I fell right into his trap.

"Hey no taking advantage "I blushed and crossed my arms on my chest. He looked at my chest. I forgot that I was not wearing a bra and crossing my arms made my breasts pushed up and made it look big.

"Eyes over here," I said, releasing my arms.

" where is the advantage of the baby? It's just a date. Unless you have something else in your mind. We could do that."

"Wha... no...I." I got embarrassed and my face was like a red tomato.

He cut me," Okay pick you at 8" he smiled at me."Let's do breakfast now but first, you get dressed."

I took my last night's dress from Maria's hand, " thank you " I said shyly.

"Can I have a quick shower if you don't mind?" I said to James. He nodded 'yes' and then I went upstairs. I took a quick shower, got dressed in 5 minutes then came down.

I sat down with James to eat. Maria served breakfast. "Thank you," I said politely again to her. She smiled at me. James ordered her to bring juice and eyed her to leave. He is rude. I thought.

I thought 'you're very rude to people

He said, " I don't think I am rude?"

I closed my mouth.

This was supposed to be my inner voice. At least I didn't say this loud that he is handsome but an 'arrogant jerk'.

"So you agree I am handsome? But why an arrogant jerk? "

Inner voice. Inner voice. I should just keep my mouth shut.

" Yeah, you probably should" he chuckled. I felt so embarrassed. Blushing red. I ate in silence. Then his phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Yes... send it to me now ... no. ...yes....okay bye" he ended the call.

He walked me towards the door after we finished breakfast. I was about to leave but he called me, " Mia remember our date and wear something comfortable "

" where are we going?" I was curious.

" secret " he smiled at me. He is giving me heart contractions with that devil handsome smile of his.

James POV

I was hit by her but it was worth it. Her expression was so cute. The way she was apologising was adorable. But when she said she would do anything for me, that my friend opened my wildest imagination. I was just getting excited to think about it. So I convinced her to go on a date with me. Well, my acting paid off. Her punch was not that strong but I made it seem like it was bad.

When she crossed her arms saying no taking advantage it got me excited. Her cleavage was showing. I couldn't move my eyes away from that. Not only that but my shirt on her looked very sexy. She told me took at her eyes. Oh, she looked cute when she is angry too.

She changed and came down after the shower. I could smell the sweet scent in the air. I noticed she treated the staff nicely. Maria smiled at her it's the first time I saw her smile at someone who I bought home. I just eye her to leave.

Mia murmured to herself, "you're rude to people "

I answered, " I don't think I am rude? " she closed her mouth. I guess I was not supposed to hear it.

She said to herself again, " at least I didn't say this that he is handsome but an arrogant jerk "

" So you agree I am handsome? But why an arrogant jerk? "

" Inner voice. Inner voice. I should just keep my mouth shut " hearing that I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yeah, you probably should " she blushed. I loved that red cheeks. My phone rang.

" Hello? "

" I have all the pieces of information you wanted about Miss. Lindcon. " it's Lucius.

"Send it to me now"

"Is there anything else you would like me to do sir?" He asked.

"No"

"Then I will be bringing the file to Your home directly?"

"Yes"

"I will be there within 10 minutes."

" Okay bye," I ended the call. I have to send Mia home I don't want her to know that I did an investigation on her. She will be furious and hopefully, she won't have any problem punching me again.

I walked her towards the door, she was about to leave when I called her again, " Mia remember our date and wear something comfortable "

"Where are we going? " she asked I could see she was curious. She was too easy to read.

"Secret " I smiled at her. She blushed again.

I knew it's gonna be a great day.

After a few minutes Lucius. He handed me the documents.

I started reading it.

Her full name was Mia Rose Lindcon.
Hmm, her education looks good. She is 20 years old. She did part-time work in an art gallery. I skipped all those and went to relationships. She had one boyfriend but It didn't last long. Her best friend was Cloè parfe. Her mom died when she was 4 and her dad when she was 6.

She is cared for and adored by her brothers Leo, Jasper and Ethane. She had training in shooting knives and handling guns. Well, that surprised me. I didn't picture her as that type. Her brother Jasper trained her. In sports, she loved car racing. She was like a girl full of surprises to me. I liked it. She is working in Lindcon Co. at the moment with her brother. I read all of it then closed the file. Mia was different from any other girl I ever been with.

I knew already where I will be taking her for the date.

Hi, guys a gentle reminder!
Check out my new book the perfect strom

You won't BE DISAPPOINTED
JUST CHECK IT OUT ONCE!! 🔥💋
Here is the link: https://my.w.tt/pm4SVgaCaW

Short blurb:

Sometimes a kiss can take us deeper than we think,
a tint of mischief
a cup of pleasure
and the flavour of desire.

This, not your average billionaire story where the heroine falls for the sexy successful billionaire who was the perfect Casanova in play until a mysterious past explains his behaviour later and they fall in love.

NO!
This a hate to love story where,
neither your heroine is innocent
Nor you villain is cruel
and your hero doesn't save the day.

Silvia, the type of girl whom, boys can't resist. she is a heartbreaker but her greatest regret was Ashton Hardlin. After all these years, she is back. Now, she is going to take over the lovely throne, which Ashton loves so much.

Ashton Hardlin is her Retribution.

On the other hand,
Ashton Hardlin, a rich billionaire CEO, had always been the type of guy who had the girl all over him. not only for his manly charms but for his undeniable success. Being the riches and famous has its perks. he is like the king of the castle that everyone builds for him.
But as you all know, what happens when the king is thrown over by someone, he despises?

the mighty falls.

Silvia Ashwood is his Hate.

it is meant to be a disaster when they both meet one another or a cosmic storm if their cold hearts melt into each other...

Read more in Dark kiss
Love rosavet 💋💋💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 5.1K 26
"Please, fuck me, please!" I cried, tears spilling down my cheeks. "Only because you look so pretty when you beg." He pushed my face to the cement f...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
115K 4.2K 47
"That means you're coming with me too then." He groans, bringing a hand up to his forehead and rubbing it in exasperation. "Excuse me?" My chest puff...
546K 17.3K 81
"Why are you naked?" I asked him avoiding the sight in front of me. My face is heating up more now. "Are you sure princess, this is what they call n...