ROSTER; Nate Maloley

By codyherbinkoman

Olivia Grier. 18 years old, twins with Nash Grier to be exact. Sure she may be Nash's sister but who said she... More

two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
please read
seventeen
eighteen
NEW BOOK !!
new book :)

one

3.4K 78 8
By codyherbinkoman

Liv POV
"All my friends are wasted,
And I hate this club
Man I drink too much" I sing as I put my makeup on. I hear all of Nash and hayes's friends down stairs laughing and screaming their heads off. I smile in the mirror satisfied with how i look. A car horn beeps, smiling I grab my phone off of its charger and climb out the window and onto the eave of my roof where the snow was falling lightly. I slowly climb down the edge falling and landing flat on my ass. I run to my best friend Alex's light blue  lamborgini and jump into the car. Once I get in I see my other best friend amy. I face the two girls. "LEGO SHOPPING GIRLS" I scream. Alex laughs and shakes her head then begins to drive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 1.9K 55
Kat is best friends with the famous hayes grier, but when he comes home from tour, she's welcomed with a very unpleasant surprise. She has always fel...
Bae. By Amber:)

Fanfiction

4.4K 54 35
Mackenzie Dallas is the younger sister of Cameron Dallas. She has a normal life of a 15 year old. She loves to make vines with him and loves to hang...
27.7K 757 21
Violet has always been in love with Cameron Dallas, and when Nash Grier - the annoying boy from next door- gives her the chance the be with Cameron s...
59K 1.1K 16
Chloe and Cameron Dallas are siblings and they are really close.Chloe is like a little sister to all the magcon boys. She has a crush on Matt. Bu...