Bread (Sasuke x OC)

CherryAngel991 द्वारा

Her father wanted to be a ninja. Her mother wanted to run a flower shop. Neither dream came true. All she wan... अधिक

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
An Author's Note of Sorts
Rewrite?
The Last Author's Note

Chapter Ten

1.8K 52 46
CherryAngel991 द्वारा

Hey guys. Honestly, I didn't know what else to do with this story, and we all knew that someday that they would have to be separated since Sasuke is a doo doo and leaves. So, I'm making this the last chapter. Maybe someday when I've rewatched the show I'll find a way for them to be together again...but anyway here is chapter ten! The chapter you have all been waiting for!

________________

Emi frowned up at her uncle, extremely unhappy about his decision.

"But Uncle, can't you just get a new job here?" Emi asked hopefully.

"No, I'm sorry. Even if I could, I couldn't just get a new wife!" he exclaimed.

"But Uncle!"

"Emi, I have to go home. Please don't make this harder than it has to be."

"Can't you just leave me here? I'll be fine on my own!"

"No, you're only a child. Besides, you parents trusted me to take care of you, and that is what I must do." Emi's eyes watered and she glared at him.

"You'll never be as good as my parents were! Just go home to your own family! Leave me alone!" She turned and ran off.

"Emi!" he exclaimed. He hurried to catch her before she left the building, but she was already long gone.

She didn't want to move away. She didn't want to be away from Sasuke. She didn't want to try and make more friends. She didn't want to leave the memory of her parents behind. She wanted to stay more than anything else.

After running for a while, she spotted a familiar head of dark hair, and she instantly ran to him.

"Sasuke!" As he turned around, she threw herself at him, tackling him to the ground.

Sasuke was once again tempted to hit her. How many times has he been tackled to the ground by this ignorant girl?!

"It's not fair, Sasuke! It's not fair at all!" She exclaimed. Just when she thought their relationship was going somewhere. Just when she thought they were finally getting closer. Just when she thought their story was progressing, it was coming to an end.

"What?" he asked. She sniffled, holding onto his shirt tightly.

"I'm leaving," she said quietly.

"What?" Sasuke frowned. This clingy girl was leaving? Why was that? And why did he feel... Unhappy? Shouldn't he be happy that he would soon be free of her annoying ways?

So she couldn't bring him bread or hug him anymore. So what? Why should he care? She was just stupid, a nuisance...

Even to himself, those words sounded like excuses. He did care, even if he didn't want to admit it.

"I'm moving away. Uncle is taking me back to live with him, my aunt, and my cousin," she said sadly, standing up and dusting herself. Sasuke sat there for a moment longer before getting up as well.

Moving away? What about all those promises she'd made to him? Wasn't she going to stay and wait for him once he left? Didn't she tell him she was always going to make bread for him?

He'd taken her for granted, and now that she was leaving, he was more upset than he ever would've imagined he was going to be.

"...When?" he asked. She sighed.

"In a few days. I'm going to pack my things and then..." She sniffled again, trying hard not to cry.

She was leaving him. She didn't know if she would ever have the chance to come back. After moving in with her uncle, she may never see him again. And the thought brought pain to her chest. She wanted to be with him. She wanted to stay with Sasuke.

But she knew it wasn't her decision to make. Her uncle had decided, and that was that.

"I see," he said. Sasuke frowned again.

"Sasuke... Will you even miss me?" She asked. He looked away from her and didn't reply. He would but... Admitting that would be... It would be proof that he was going soft.

"You wouldn't, would you?"

That was when her tears began to spill over.

She felt all these things for him, and she didn't even think he would miss her. She was hurting so much and he didn't even show any sadness on his face.

"I like you, Sasuke. I really like you, more than anyone else. I'm sorry if that's a burden. I'm sorry if you hate me. I'm sorry if I'm annoying. I--"

She stopped as Sasuke hugged her.

"S-Sasuke!" She exclaimed. She wrapped her arms around him in return, and she rested her head on his shoulder. He didn't pull away.

Whatever dream I'm having, please never wake me up... She thought.

"If you even think about me being an imposter and shoving me off, I'll snap you like a twig," he said quietly, his voice low and threatening. She giggled and tightened her hold on him.

"I don't. I know it's you. I'm so happy."

Sasuke didn't respond with words, but he held her even tired.

So...maybe he was turning soft, but if Emi was the only one who knew... Sasuke would be okay with that.

"Thank you, Sasuke. Through all of this, you've been my best friend," she said. He slowly pulled away.

"You're annoying and you're a burden," he said.

She frowned.

"...but I don't hate you, and you're cooking doesn't completely suck," he said. She hugged him tightly once more.

"Thank you, Sasuke. For everything." He pulled away, and nodded.

"Bye," he said, walking away, struggling to keep his normal stoic mask.

Emi walked back home with a spring in her step and the butterflies in her stomach fluttered about.

She might have been moving, but she had finally gotten Sasuke to hug her without her ruining the moment. It may just be because she might never see him again, but it was worth it. Just knowing that he cared about her, deep down, was enough.

~~~

The next few days were spent packing her things and baking the last loaves of bread she wanted to give to Sasuke. She didn't really spend much time outside, and her uncle didn't say much, fearing that he would accidentally make her upset enough to run away again.

Soon it was finally time to leave, and she really didn't want to go. As her uncle lead her through town, she kept looking for the object of her affections, but there was no sign of him.

She began to worry. What if he was out on a mission? What if he was sick? What if he was actually near by, but she couldn't see him and would never get the chance again?!

She had to see him again before she left. She desired it with all her heart. If she left without saying goodbye, she would never be satisfied.

She felt a hand on her shoulder and she jumped, startling her uncle. Behind her was Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura. Her eyes lit up.

"We all came to say goodbye!" Sakura said. Sasuke was frowning, looking away from all of them. Naruto noticed Emi staring at him and he grinned.

"Don't worry about him! He's just mad because we ruined his chance to be alone with you!" Sakura and Sasuke glared at him.

"Shut it, loser," Sasuke said.

"Naruto, you idiot!" Sakura snapped. Naruto just grinned sheepishly and laughed.

Emi glanced at her uncle, who just smiled. Shyly, she held out her basket to Sasuke.

"Here," she said. He moved to just grab the bread, but she shook her head.

"The whole thing. So you'll always remember me." He rolled his eyes, but took the basket without complaint. Emi smiled sadly at the other two.

"I hope things with Sakura work out," she whispered in Naruto's ear. He blushed and Sasuke scowled.

"Y-yeah..." Naruto mumbled, glancing at the pink haired girl. Emi hugged Sakura, who was surprised, but she returned the gesture.

Finally, she turned to Sasuke. She had been planning something for a while now, and she was finally going to put into action.

"I'll miss you the most, Sasuke," she said.

"Yeah..." He mumbled, still not looking directly at her. It was strange thinking that she was moving. He was surely going to be looking for a certain brown haired girl the next day, but he wouldn't find her.

She took a deep breath, then she leaned forward and pressed her lips against his. Everyone around them was in shock, and he barely had time to process it before she pulled away. Her uncle was standing like a statue, with his mouth dropped open. Sakura looked absolutely mortified, just like she did when Sasuke received his first kiss with Naruto. Naruto whistled and cheered for a moment before Sakura's glares made him stop.

Emi grabbed her uncle's hand and began to quickly drag him away. Just before she left them for good, she turned around and grinned.

"I love you, Sasuke Uchiha!" She and her uncle left, leaving Sasuke and the village behind.

Sasuke wished she didn't have to move.

~~~

After Emi left, Sasuke became more and more distant, and it wasn't long before he left the Hidden Leaf Village and betrayed them all.

~~~

I hope you guys liked the ending!

Comment and Vote? Thanks for sticking with me, and I appreciated all the support from you guys!

This is the end of the story of Sasuke and Emi.

This is the end of Bread.

~~~

Oh, man, I actually managed to do it! I finished editing the whole thing! I actually didn't have much that I wanted to change in this chapter, but I did add some paragraphs to give Sasuke more emotions so he didn't seem like a rock who barely even cared that Emi was going away forever. Woohoo, the official end!(unless I make a sequel after watching the end of the show wink wink)

For real, thanks for reading everyone!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

317 1 12
I waited. Waited for a long time, hopeful that he would express a desire to meet or send a message. However, none came. No greetings, no gifts, not e...
172K 5K 22
STORY COMPLETE. Sasuke didn't expect to get a letter telling him that his Banked Sperm (that was only known about by his wife whom he was not ready t...
295K 7.2K 91
𝐘/𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 happy girl with a smile that could light up any room, she had a bright personality and a warm feeling that attracts you to her. She w...
9.3K 553 31
"Aren't I supposed to be on the brink of death to be offered this?" "Yes, but lucky you----" "Sorry, no thanks." "What?" "I'm a multi-millionare at t...